剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
What's wrong with my other suits?
我那些西装有什么不好
They're fine for a hired assassin, Mr. Reese,
对赏金杀手来说还好 里瑟先生
just not for this particular job.
但不适合这一特殊任务
Where am I going?
我要去哪儿
To mingle with the best and brightest.
跟最优秀最聪明的人打交道
Wall Street. We have a new number.
华尔街 我们有了新号♥码
Mr. Adam Saunders, he's a prop trader
亚当·桑德斯先生 他是操盘手
at the investment firm of Baylor Zimm.
在贝乐&齐姆投资银行工作
Prop trader? Proprietary.
操盘手 操盘自有资本
He invests the bank's own money, not the clients'.
他投资银行的自有资产 而不是客户的
He seems to be your typical overeducated,
他是那种典型的高学历
overcompensated Wall Street highflier.
高收入的华尔街野心家
They're fine.
这样挺好
No.
不行
The cuff should shiver on the shoe, not break.
裤脚应该刚好在鞋面上方 不能磨到
Saunders has already had a brush with the SEC,
桑德斯与证♥监♥会♥有点纠纷
an accusation of insider trading, unproven,
他被指控内线交易 还未证实
so his risk taking may have led him into dangerous waters.
因此他的冒险行为可能会置他于危险境地
I want you to get close to him.
我要你接近他
I don't know anything about Wall Street.
我对华尔街一无所知
Well, here's a start, although it doesn't really matter.
可以现在开始学 其实也无所谓
Banking is mostly looking clever and wearing the right clothes,
投行要的不过是外表精明 衣着光鲜
and we've managed the second part.
至少我们第二点做到了
I don't know how this works, but he's seen too much.
我不知道怎么搞的 但他知道的太多
We'll clean it up.
我们得了结此事
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
I'm a prop trader, not a tour guide.
我是操盘手 不是观光导游
And this guy's a whale. He brings us business.
这可是位巨头 能带给我们大生意
It's millions.
上亿呢
And that'd be great, if I handled clients,
好极了 可惜我不为客户投资
but the only people I make money for are Baylor and Zimm.
我唯一服务的客户只有贝乐和齐姆
The amount of bank this guy's talking,
这家伙的银行资产
it'll bleed into ours soon enough.
马上就会交给我们了
Sydney know about this?
悉妮知道这事儿吗
Said they requested you by name.
她说他们点名找你
Someone must think you know what you're doing.
有人认定你业务精通
Look, you're backing me into a corner on this, Paul.
你这是把我住墙角上逼啊 保罗
I've got my eye on a thing.
我有别的事要忙
Hey, what are friends for?
朋友嘛 对不对
Besides, you don't even have to meet the whale,
再说了 你都不用见那位巨头
just his rep, some asset manager.
只要见他的代理 某位资产经理人
Outstanding, I'll be spending two days with hair gel
真棒 我得花两天时间跟涂着发蜡
and a pin-striped suit.
穿着细条西装的人耗
It's Glen Check, actually.
我穿的是葛伦格纹
John Rooney, assets.
约翰·鲁尼 资产经理人
Adam Saunders. I know what I'm doing.
亚当·桑德斯 我业务精通
My client prefers to stay anonymous.
我的客人不愿透露姓名
He's the...silent type.
他比较 低调
He's also not fond of heights.
他还有点恐高
I thought rooftops were your domain, Mr. Reese.
我还以为屋顶是你的领地 里瑟先生
Your reputation precedes you.
你的声誉不错
My client trusts reputations when it comes to his money.
我的客人在投资方面很看重声誉
Reputations can be deceiving. How much are we talking about?
声誉未必如实 打算投多少钱
At first, pocket change.
第一步 来点小钱
My client likes to roll the dice.
我的顾客喜欢玩刺♥激♥的
No TIPS, no I-bonds, no short-term funds.
不要通保债券 通指债券 短期基金
Play jazz.
来点新鲜的
Consider it an audition, Mr. Saunders.
就当是面试吧 桑德斯先生
It starts now.
现在开始
You're a quick study, Mr. Reese.
你学得可真快 里瑟先生
Adam,
亚当
get over here, they're reading.
快过来 他们在宣布结果
This is Andrea Foxglove,
我是安德里亚·福克斯格拉乌
reporting outside the criminal courthouse in Lower Manhattan.
正在下曼哈顿区刑事法庭为您报道
We've received word that the jury has returned
我们得到消息 陪审团已经回到
in the Robert Keller murder trial.
罗伯特·凯勒的谋杀罪庭审现场
You following this, Robert Keller,
你知道这事吗 罗伯特·凯勒
former CEO of Virtanen Pharmaceuticals?
维尔塔宁制药公♥司♥的前首席执行官
Guy's standing trial for murder.
他正因为谋杀罪受审
I'm familiar with the case.
我对这案子很熟
Only thing between this company and chapter 11
这公♥司♥马上就要申请破产保护了
is an acquittal.
除非他被无罪释放
Ever the pessimist, Saunders.
永远悲观啊 桑德斯
Nothing breeds like bad news.
负面消息传播最惊人
Even on the broker side. Right, Vic?
对经纪人也一样 对吧 维克
Bad news is already priced in.
负面消息已被市场消化
Keller's son-in-law's steering the ship.
凯勒的女婿开始掌权
It's a blue chip at a bargain-basement price,
这可是价格降到谷底的蓝筹股
smart money's already in, pal.
精明的投资早就入场了 伙计
That's why I get to handle the big bucks around here.
这就是我在这里操作大钱的原因
You just went pro too early.
你还太嫩了
Way too early.
嫩得离谱
That's Sydney Baylor, a partner in the firm.
那是悉妮·贝乐 公♥司♥合伙人之一
She also has a reputation.
她也有卓有声誉
Reputation for what?
哪方面的声誉
Everything.
所有方面的
You held the sell tickets on Virtanen to the last minute
你把维尔塔宁的股票挂到最后
so I wouldn't see.
让我看不到
$100 million shorted, Adam?
做空1个亿啊 亚当
You said you wanted playmakers around here.
你自己说过你想要个进攻型人才
Wait, you short sold Virtanen? Are you out of your mind?
等等 你做空了维尔塔宁 你疯了吗
It's guilty, their stock craters,
罪名成立 他们的股票会惨跌
and I hold the price that I sold for.
我用挂牌的价格卖♥♥出
See, that's the smart money, Victor.
看 这才叫精明的投资 维克托
Let...it...ride.
等 着 瞧
All right, kid, but consider what you're betting.
好吧 孩子 但是想想你的赌注
I'm getting word that a verdict has just been read.
刚刚得到消息 他们正在宣判
They're relaying it now.
他们开始转播了
Guilty of all charges.
全部罪名成立
Immediately following the verdict,
判决一结束
the DA announced charges
地区检察官立即宣布起诉
against Virtanen CFO Mark Lawson.
维尔塔宁首席财政官马克·劳森
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You do that again, and you'll find yourself
你再敢这么做 我保证你变成
the most successful occupier down in a tent on the street.
最成功的"占领华尔街"人士 露宿街头去
Feel like having a drink
想不想在维尔塔宁制药的
over the grave of Virtanen Pharmaceuticals?
坟墓上喝酒庆祝一番
Why not?
有何不可
I'll round up some guys.
我再找几个人
Meet you downstairs after the closing bell.
收市钟声响后楼下见
His phone didn't pair, Finch.
他的手♥机♥无法配对 芬奇
That ever happen before?
以前发生过吗
All I can think is that somebody else
我能想到的是 已经有人
already blue-jacked him.
配对好他的手♥机♥了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表