剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Did you hear? Moretti's getting out of the slammer.
听说没 莫雷蒂要出狱了
Moretti? Do you think Elias knows?
莫雷蒂 你认为以利亚知道吗
Kidding me? I think Elias arranged it.
开什么玩笑 我以为这就是以利亚安排的
Wants him out in the open.
故意要莫雷蒂出来
Where the hell did you come from?
你从哪儿冒出来的
Felt like a walk.
想散散步
50 miles from Manhattan?
从曼哈顿散步出来80公里?
Open the gate.
开门
Don't tell me you're here for Moretti.
别告诉我你是为了莫雷蒂而来
How did you know he was being released?
你怎么知道他要被释放了
Should have guessed.
早该猜到了
Whenever you show up,
你一出现
trouble's right around the corner.
麻烦也就不远了
What's your plan, Carter?
你有什么计划 卡特
I got authority to offer Moretti protection.
我可以给莫雷蒂提供保护
In exchange, he tells us
作为交换 他要告诉我们
how to get New York's public enemy number one.
如何抓到纽约的头号♥公敌
His own son.
他的亲生儿子
His own son Elias.
他的亲儿子以利亚
You there, Finch?
你在吗 芬奇
Not for long. Have you seen Moretti?
马上要走 看到莫雷蒂没有
Enjoying his first breath of freedom.
他正开始享受自♥由♥的空气
You going somewhere? Got another number
你要出去吗 刚得到一个号♥码
issued by the Social Security Administration two months ago
是社会保障局两个月前发放的
to a woman named Leila Smith.
给了一个叫莉拉·史密斯的女人
Either a new citizen or a case of identity fraud.
要么是新入籍的公民 要么是身份诈欺
All I could find was a work address.
我只能找到一个工作地址
We're working Moretti's number, Finch.
我们正在忙莫雷蒂的事 芬奇
I need you at HQ.
你得待在总部
The numbers don't wait in line, Mr. Reese.
号♥码不等人 里瑟先生
Be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Carter, NYPD. Remember me?
卡特 纽约警♥察♥ 记得我吗
Cops all look the same.
条子长得都一个样
You know Elias is looking for you.
你清楚以利亚正在找你
I don't see him. Not yet.
我没见着他 暂时而已
But I could put you somewhere safe,
我可以给你安排个安全的地方
try to keep you alive.
保住你一条命
Now I remember you now.
现在我记起你了
You're the one Elias wanted to kill.
你是以利亚要杀的人
The cop who's on her own.
那名单打独斗的警♥察♥
Looks like nothing's changed.
看来世道没怎么变啊
You don't work here, Leila.
你不在这里工作 莉拉
You're a patient.
你是这里的病人
Any idea where he's going?
知道他要去哪儿么
He used to own a house out here.
他以前在这里有一处房♥产
Hello, I'm Dr. Tillman, here to see Leila Smith.
你好 我是提尔曼医生 找莉拉·史密斯
Dr. Adalian asked me to check the status of her bronchitis.
阿戴里安医生让我检查她支气管炎的状况
She's pretty well over that by now.
她现在基本痊愈了
Nonetheless. Do you have her chart for me?
还是检查下吧 有她的病历吗
Here she is.
她在这儿
Our own little angel.
我们的小天使
No parents listed.
没写她的父母是谁
Leila's a safe-haven baby.
莉拉是被放在安全岛的弃婴
Dr. Adalian himself found her outside the clinic.
阿戴里安医生在诊所外面发现了她
So who applied for her social security number?
那谁给她申请的社保号♥
That was me.
是我
I wanted to be sure the state knew who Leila was,
我想要国家知道莉拉的存在
even if her own parents didn't care.
即使她父母不在乎
Normally she'd be given up for adoption by now,
通常情况下她应该已经被送养了
but she had medical issues like her bronchitis.
但她有支气管炎方面的疾病
She'll find a home soon.
她会很快找到一个家的
Thank you, nurse.
谢谢你 护士
Hello, Leila.
你好 莉拉
Now who in the world would want to hurt you?
这世界上有谁会想伤害你呢
We're here for Leila Smith.
我们来找莉拉·史密斯
Here to transfer her to another clinic.
要把她转到另一家诊所
Mr. Reese, I think I have a situation.
里瑟先生 我这边有情况
Me too. I have to get back to you.
我这边也是 等下打给你
This way.
这边走
Looks like an accident.
像是出了事故
Go around them.
绕开它们
Please, can you help us?
求你了 能帮帮我们吗
Keep going.
继续开
Get out! Police! Drop your weapon.
出来 警♥察♥ 放下武器
Come on, let's go.
快 我们走
I heard what happened.
我听说了
You're very lucky she was there, Mr. Moretti.
有她在场算你好运 莫雷蒂先生
Yeah. Who are you?
是啊 你是谁
Detective Szymanski.
舍曼斯基警探
Another cop.
又一个条子
Do I have to stay here?
我必须待在这里吗
You're a free man, Gianni.
你是自♥由♥身 吉亚尼
You can walk out of here and into a bullet anytime,
你随时可以出去吃子弹
or you can stay and help us get Elias before he gets you.
或者留下来 帮我们在以利亚逮到你之前先逮到他
A Mafia Don in hiding.
悄悄躲藏的黑帮头目
You plan on clearing this with your bosses?
你打算向上级汇报吗
It's already cleared.
已经汇报过了
Elias doesn't own the whole department--
以利亚没有掌控整个警局
not yet.
还没有
Still a few good cops like Szymanski in there,
还有几个像舍曼斯基这样的好警♥察♥
who want Elias taken down
想要抓住以利亚
and think Moretti is the best way to do it.
并认定莫雷蒂就是最好的途径
Anyway...
不管怎样
thank you.
多谢你了
You're welcome.
不客气
Stay out of trouble.
别惹麻烦
Hey, Finch. How's it going?
芬奇 那边怎么样
It's going.
就那样
What about Moretti?
莫雷蒂情况如何
Elias had a getting-out-of-jail party planned.
以利亚给他准备了一个出狱派对
We crashed it.
被我们毁了
What happened with the other number, Finch?
另一个号♥码情况如何 芬奇
Cat got your tongue?
舌头打结了吗
I'm afraid I may have done something rather rash.
我可能行事有点草率了
What do you mean by "rash"?
什么叫草率了
Is this one of your ties, Finch?
那是你的领带吗 芬奇
I hope you gave her some food and not just your hand-me-downs.
你还是给她点吃的吧 而不是你穿过的衣服
Chicken and prunes is her favorite.
她喜欢鸡肉和西梅
Sounds, disgusting.
听着 有点恶心
But why on earth would anyone want to kill her?
但怎么会有人想杀她呢
Somehow I don't see anyone planning a murder here.
我倒没觉得有人想要杀她
My guess is that, if they were successful in kidnapping her,
我推测 如果他们成功绑♥架♥了她
they'd smuggle her out of the country
会把她偷渡出国
and dump her in an orphanage.
把她扔进孤儿院
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表