剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I suppose I should thank you
我看我得感谢你
for making them evacuate the building.
帮我疏散了那栋大厦
Thank the automatic sprinkler system.
要谢就谢自动喷水灭火系统
So we still have no idea who Jordan Hester is.
我们还是不知道乔丹·海丝特是什么人
Well, at least we narrowed it down.
至少我们把范围缩小了
Two people, one social security number,
两个人共享一个社保号♥码
only one can be Hester,
只有一个是真正的海丝特
so someone is an imposter.
另外一个肯定是冒牌货
Good luck telling who's who.
祝你能够成功找出来
We'd better decide quickly.
咱们得赶紧弄清楚
Usually when the machine gives us a number,
通常机器给出号♥码后
we have only 24 to 48 hours before something happens.
我们只有24到48小时阻止事情发生
Shouldn't we be able to track down
我们不是应该能找到
a birth certificate for one of them?
他们其中某人的出生证明吗
Long-form birth certificates are hard to get a hold of.
很早之前的出生证明很难弄到
Most medical records over 20 years old
大多数20年以上的医疗记录
aren't digitized anywhere.
都没有被数字化
We're not dealing with a typical identity thief here, are we?
我们面对的不是一般的身份盗窃 对吧
No.
确实不是
Normally they would steal your money
那种人通常会偷了你的钱
and go on a shopping spree.
然后拿去挥霍
This one is stealing a whole life.
这个偷的可是全部的生活
Did you get anything from the woman's laptop?
那女人的手提电脑里有发现吗
Emails and contact list-- nothing that would indicate
邮件和联♥系♥人表 没有任何迹象显示
that she's not the real Jordan Hester.
她不是真正的乔丹·海丝特
I blue-jacked our guy's phone,
我侵入了那男人的电♥话♥
went through his recent calls.
检查了他的最近通话记录
Seems he rented a van last week.
看来他上星期租了辆货车
Maybe he's finally going to buy some furniture.
也许他总算决定要买♥♥点家具了
We'll need to keep eyes on both of them
两个人都得盯着
till we figure this out.
直到搞清楚为止
We're still going to need an extra hand.
我们还是需要外援
Will the real Jordan Hester please stand up?
真正的乔丹·海丝特 请上前一步
Hello, Lionel.
你好啊 莱奈尔
Nice job handing Moretti over to Elias.
把莫雷蒂拱手让给了以利亚 有你的
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Well, you got HR buzzing. Don't worry about it though.
你算捅了HR的马蜂窝了 不过不用担心
I'm pretty close to finding out who the major players are.
我快查出幕后主脑们了
I didn't ask you here to talk about HR.
我叫你来不是问HR的事情
I've got an assignment for you.
有任务给你
I need you to dig up everything you can on a Jordan Hester.
我要你去查关于乔丹·海丝特的一切
You got me doing undercover work for HR.
你要我去HR卧底
Now you want me to do above-the-board stuff too?
现在又要我做"伟光正"的活儿
Make up your mind.
你到底要我怎么样
I didn't realize it was my job to make yours easier, Lionel.
我可不觉得我的工作是包你工作轻松 莱奈尔
Hey, good cop, bad cop,
一会儿好警♥察♥ 一会儿坏警♥察♥
it's only my life we're playing with here.
你在拿我的生活当儿戏耍
It's not your life I'm focused on right now, is it?
我现在要关心的可不是你的生活 对吧
Someone needs our help.
有人需要我们的帮助
Which one? Exactly.
哪一位 你查去
I'll see what I can do.
我尽力吧
Hey, Finch, what's your Hester up to?
芬奇 你跟的海丝特如何了
Six hours and all she's done is run errands.
六个小时了 尽在跑腿儿了
Probably go to the post office next.
接下来好像要去邮局
My Hester's still at work. So we're dealing with
我跟的这位海丝特还在工作 这么说
the two most ordinary people on the planet.
我们跟的是地球上最平凡的两个人了
Except one of them is not what they seem.
偏偏其中一个名不符实
I did some more digging on that credit report,
我又研究了一下那份信用报告
found something interesting.
发现很有趣的一点
A luxury co-op on the upper West Side
上城西区的一处豪华公♥寓♥
ordered a credit check six months ago.
六个月前做了一份信用调查
Might be worth a look.
也许值得一看
You're not telling me there's a third Jordan Hester, are you
你不是说还有第三个乔丹·海丝特吧
I don't think so.
我想没有
One of our Hesters rented a large apartment there.
其中一位海丝特在那里租了一间大公♥寓♥
But the man at the front desk says he's never met him or her.
但前台说他从没见过任何一位海丝特
Well, my Hester's still in the middle of his shift.
我跟的这海丝特还在上班呢
I'll check it out.
我去查查
You pull a double homicide?
跟双尸命案吗
I'm just doing a favor for a friend over at Vice.
在帮风化组一位朋友跟个案子
Did you ever work an identity theft case?
你以前办过身份盗窃案吗
Every arrest I ever made,
我每一次逮捕人
they all say I got the wrong guy.
他们都说我抓错人了
Must be nice, helping out people who are still alive.
帮忙那些还活着的人 感觉一定很好
Everything okay?
你还好吧
Detective Carter. I'm Special Agent Donnelly.
卡特警探 我是唐纳利特工
We worked together on the Delancey shooting last month.
我们上个月在德兰西枪击案中合作过
Right, of course. What brings you back to the "A"?
是的 什么风把你吹来了
You, actually.
实际上 就是你
What's this about?
什么事情
You sent a set of fingerprints through AFIS a few months back.
数月前你把一组指纹输入了自动指纹识别系统
I work homicide. That tends to happen.
我在凶案组工作 这很正常
Yeah, well, these got our attention.
没错 这个引起了我们的注意
In your reports,
你的报告中
you refer to him as "the man in the suit."
你称他为"西装男"
We think this may be the same man who assaulted my team
我们认为 就是这个人攻击了我们
and kidnapped a suspect in our custody.
绑♥架♥了我们监管中的嫌犯
The way I remember it,
在我印象中
the suspect was later cleared of all charges.
那个嫌犯之后洗净了全部嫌疑
That's beside the point, Detective.
这不是重点 警探
Now our agents believe that this man may be connected to
目前 我们以为此人涉嫌
dozens of unsolved homicides and assaults over the years,
数年来的多宗谋杀及袭击悬案
many of them here in New York in the last six months.
其中相当一部分发生在最近六个月的纽约
A series of bank robberies involving ex-military,
涉及退役军人的连环银行抢劫案
killing of a Stasi operative,
杀害前东德史塔西特工
shootings of drug dealers, gangsters, even police officers.
枪击毒贩 黑帮教父 甚至警♥察♥
Now, you speculated,
现在 据你推测
based on your initial interview with this man,
根据你对此人的初步调查
that he was former military, maybe special forces.
他是退役军人 可能是前特种部队的
It's all in my reports.
全在我的报告里了
No. No, it's not.
不不 没全
Not by a long shot.
远远没全
When can you spare me an hour, Detective?
什么时候抽一小时跟我聊聊 警探
I've got something to show you.
我有东西给你看
Can I give you a hand with that?
需要帮忙吗
Thank you. There you are.
谢谢 给我吧
I'm taking a look at this third apartment, Finch.
我现在去查看第三套公♥寓♥ 芬奇
Look for anything that might point to which Hester it belongs to.
查找所有线索 看看这儿是哪位海丝特的
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
We need to find out where the threat's coming from.
必须查出威胁来自何处
Don't know which Hester it belongs to,
不知道是哪位海丝特的
but I got an idea what they're mixed up in.
不过我知道他们在做什么了
I'm standing in the middle of an MDMA lab.
我置身在二亚甲基双氧苯♥丙♥胺♥制♥造♥点中
Ecstasy. Are you sure?
摇♥头♥丸♥ 你确定吗
Well, it's either that or someone's really into chemistry.
不然的话 就是有人太痴迷化学了
Found a guy who can tell us what's going on.
找到个能告诉我们实情的人
But he's not really in a talking mood right now.
不过他现在没兴致说话
Looks like I'm going to have more company soon.
看来我要有别的同伴了
Hello? Goodbye.
喂 再会
At least we know why our ID thief stole Hester's name.
至少我们知道冒名者为何盗用海丝特的身份了
MDMA can be made with legal chemicals,
摇♥头♥丸♥可以用合法的化学品合成
but they're monitored. Buy in bulk,
不过那些是受监控的 一旦大批购入
and you draw the attention of the authorities.
就会引起当局的注意
But if you use someone else's name...
但是如果你借用了别人的名字
They wind up holding the bag.
人家就得背黑锅了
Looks like your Hester's not the only one who's employed.
看来不只是你那位海丝特有工作
Jordan's emails indicate that she works in antiques,
乔丹的邮件表明她在做古董生意
Maybe as a buyer or a dealer.
也许是买♥♥家 或是经销商
"Jordan"?
乔丹
Are you on a first name basis already?
你们的关系已经亲密到直呼其名了吗
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表