剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
One second. I got to take this.
稍等 我要接个电♥话♥
Carter. Detective.
我是卡特 警探
John recovered the baby, but then I lost him.
约翰救回了孩子 但我跟他失去联♥系♥了
Lost him? And the baby?
失去联♥系♥了 那孩子呢
Last known location, 1637 Camden in Brooklyn.
最后出现地址是布鲁克林卡姆登街1637号♥
Anything you can do, Detective, please.
请尽你所能 警探 拜托了
Okay.
好的
Sorry, Lionel, something's come up.
抱歉 莱奈尔 我突然有点事
Nicola Petrosian. She's all yours.
尼可娜·彼得罗辛 你搞定吧
Come here. Come on.
过来 来
Come on, baby.
来 宝贝
Come on.
来
Elias. Elias.
以利亚 以利亚
Yes, John?
怎么了 约翰
All right.
好吧
You win.
你赢了
We both win, John.
我们双赢 约翰
Where's Moretti?
莫雷蒂在哪
What guarantee do I have?
我凭什么相信你会守信
You don't.
你别无选择
1465 Jefferson...Queens.
杰弗逊大街1465号♥ 在皇后区
Thank you, John.
谢谢你 约翰
You were right. I would never harm a child.
你说的没错 我永远不会伤害孩子
But then I knew you wouldn't either.
但后来我意识到 你也不会
Good-bye, John.
再见 约翰
Elias! Elias!
以利亚 以利亚
Come on. Come on, baby.
坚持住 坚持住 宝贝
Come on, baby.
坚持住 宝贝
Cry. Cry.
哭啊 哭啊
Leila's in the truck. I got to take your car.
莉拉在卡车里 我得开你的车走
What on earth happened? Elias happened.
到底发生了什么事 是以利亚
Carter.
卡特
Elias knows where Moretti is.
以利亚知道莫雷蒂的所在地了
How does he know?
他是怎么知道的
I'm on my way. Just get over there.
我在路上了 你赶紧过去
Szymanski, Carter, we've been blown.
舍曼斯基 我是卡特 咱们暴露了
Get Moretti out of there now.
赶紧把莫雷蒂带走
Gianni! It's Szymanski.
吉亚尼 我是舍曼斯基
Gianni.
吉亚尼
Just in time for a drink.
正好跟我喝一杯
Afraid not. Carter says we got to move.
恐怕不行 卡特说我们得马上转移
Quick. Get your stuff.
快点 拿上你的东西
Are you there, Mr. Reese?
听得到吗 里瑟先生
I'm here. So is Carter.
我在 卡特也在
No.
不
I need a bus. 1465 Jefferson, Queens.
派辆车到皇后区杰弗逊大街1465号♥
Officer down with a gunshot to the abdomen.
一位警官腹部中枪
I repeat, officer down.
重复 警官受伤
Moretti.
莫雷蒂
They got him.
他们把他抓走了
How did Elias know?
以利亚怎么会知道
I told him.
我告诉他的
I had to give up the safe house to save the baby.
我只有把安全屋的地址给他才能救孩子的命
John, why were you even talking to Elias?
约翰 你为什么要跟以利亚谈呢
I had no choice.
我别无选择
We lost the kid.
我们把孩子丢了
You say there was no choice, but there was, John.
你说你别无选择 可其实你有 约翰
It's called the police.
那就是报♥警♥
It's what we do.
那是我们的工作
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这么下去了
I can't.
我做不到
You and your friend.
你和你的朋友
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Go on.
走吧
This place will be swarming.
这个地方马上会挤满人了
Go.
走
Go!
走啊
Bye, Leila.
拜 莉拉
You be a good girl.
你要乖乖的哦
Thank you so much.
太感谢你们了
Be nice to have a child.
有个孩子真好
Children.
一群孩子
Think that'll ever happen?
我们会有那么一天吗
Probably not.
也许不会吧
Our line of work.
我们的工作
The trouble with children--
孩子的麻烦在于
you never know how they're gonna turn out.
你不知道他长大后会变成什么人
Hello, dad.
你好 爸爸
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表