剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
He's on his way there now.
他已经在路上了
What do we assume he knows?
我们认定他知道多少
Assume he knows everything.
认定他什么都知道
All luggage and cartons must be attended at all times.
请看管好您的行李
Any items left unattended will be removed by,
无人看管的行李将会由运输管理局
subject search by the MTA police.
统一移除和分拣
Thank you for your cooperation.
感谢您的合作
Final boarding call for the Eastbound Express--
东方航♥空♥最后登机广播
Track 18.
18号♥跑道
Final boarding call, Eastbound Express--track 18.
东方航♥空♥最后登机广播 18号♥跑道
All aboard.
请及时登机
No, thanks. I don't drink coffee.
不了 谢谢 我不喝咖啡
Sencha green tea...
煎绿茶
one sugar.
一块糖
You've been paying attention.
你还真是观察入微
Relax, Finch. It's just tea.
别紧张 芬奇 只是杯茶
I haven't guessed your favorite color yet.
我还没猜到你最喜欢的颜色
New number...
有新号♥码
Wallace Negel.
华♥莱♥士♥·奈格尔
Born in Germany, 1946,
1946年生于德国
immigrated to the U.S. in 1980,
1980年移♥民♥美国
worked in international export--
在国际出口公♥司♥工作
good credit, perfect taxes.
信用良好 按时纳税
Wait a minute. Are these dates right?
等等 这些日期都正确吗
You noticed.
你注意到了
Negel hasn't made a single electronic transaction
奈格尔名下的账户
in his own name since December of 1987.
自1987年12月起没有任何电子交易记录
So where has he been for 24 years?
他这24年去了哪儿
And why is he back?
他为什么又回来了
I don't think there is a Negel.
我觉得其实没有奈格尔这个人
Foreign background, boring life,
外裔背景 生活平庸
a job involving travel-- Spycraft 101.
需要出差的职业 标准的间谍
This is an alias.
这是个假身份
I've used dozens of them.
我以前有过不少
I think Negel is a cover.
我觉得奈格尔是个伪装
So, where do we start?
那么 我们从何查起
Shortly before he disappeared in 1987,
在1987年失踪前不久
Negel purchased a cemetery plot in the Bronx.
奈格尔在布朗克斯买♥♥了一块墓地
I've checked. It's still there.
我查过了 墓地还在
Why does a person who doesn't exist
为什么一个不存在的人
need a cemetery plot?
需要一块墓地
Right?
是吧
Might be worth a look.
应该值得一查
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
If we're dealing with a spy from the 1980s,
既然要处理的是80年代的间谍
I know someone who can provide us
我知道有个人能提供
with the kind of pre-digital information we need--
我们所需要的数码时代之前的信息
things I can't find on computers.
那些我在电脑上可查不到
All first editions,
全是初版
the best available on German history.
最好的德国历史库
The entire span of the cold war would do it,
我对整个冷战时期比较有兴趣
but specifically, the 1980s.
特别是 八十年代
And I'll be needing something more precise than books.
我需要比书上更详细的内容
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不知道你在说什么
How about the Soviet submarine schematics that you sold
比如你去年卖♥♥回给俄♥罗♥斯♥情报机关的
back to Russian intelligence last year?
苏联潜艇图纸
You register that income with the IRS, FBI?
这笔收入你上报税务局 或联调局吗
It'd be hard to run this store from prison, don't you think?
在监狱里经营书店可能有点困难 你觉得呢
Row 18,
十八排
plot 20.
二十号♥
What was the name?
你要查谁
Wallace Negel.
华♥莱♥士♥·奈格尔
Before the country reunified,
两德统一之前
East Germany was the greatest surveillance state the world has seen.
东德是全世界监控最严密的国家
The Stasi knew everything.
史塔西无所不知
I've read about them. I'm a sucker for surveillance.
资料我读过 我很熟悉监控
They had millions of hours of wiretaps,
他们有几百万小时的窃听录音
sweat and body-odor samples.
汗液还有体味的样本
I just need a name to go with an alias.
我只要这个假身份的真名
Real name Ulrich Kohl--
真名是乌里希·科尔
part of an espionage team.
间谍小组的一员
I've read about the Stasi teams--
我读过史塔西小组的资料
Kohl's unit went around the world,
科尔的小组 跑遍了全世界
in and out of western Europe and the US.
出入于西欧和美国
That's why he needed the American papers.
所以他需要美国身份
The team hunted down East German defectors
这个小组专抓东德的叛徒
and neutralized them before they could talk.
在他们开口之前将其消除
"Neutralized".
"消除"
Where guys like him went,
这种人所到之处
people died.
必有死亡
How did you know about the submarine schematics?
你怎么会知道潜艇图纸的事
Told you...
告诉你了
I'm a sucker for surveillance.
我很熟悉监控
Looks like Kohl was in Europe when the wall fell.
看来柏林墙倒下时 科尔在欧洲
Western authorities were hunting him,
西德当局在追杀他
so he ran to hide in the Soviet union.
所以他跑到苏联藏了起来
His wife, Anja,
他的妻子 安雅
who worked as a secretary at Stasi headquarters,
史塔西总部的秘书
ran with him.
和他一起出逃
But she was killed in a car accident shortly after.
但她不久后就死于车祸
That was in 1987.
当时是1987年
By '89, East Germany has collapsed.
到了89年 东德解体
The Stasi no longer exists, and Kohl...
史塔西不复存在 至于科尔
was never heard from again.
从此杳无音讯
Well, he's here now.
他现在这里了
Negel's cemetery plot--
奈格尔的坟墓
It was a buried stash kit. He dug it up a few hours ago.
里面藏的是个盒子 他几小时前刚挖走
What do you think was in it?
你觉得里面有什么
If it was anything like the ones I used to bury,
如果跟我以前藏的东西一样的话
IDs, weapons, definitely money.
假身份 武器 当然还有钱
So it seems Kohl, the spy, is back.
看来间谍科尔 重出江湖了
Hauffe.
豪夫
Sorry?
抱歉
Can I help you?
你有事吗
It can't be you.
这不可能
We have something to discuss.
我们要好好谈谈
You're the new guy, right?
你是新来的吧
Let's go somewhere private so we can talk.
我们去个私密点的地方谈谈
You're Stanton? I'm--
你是斯坦顿吧 我是...
No, you're not.
不 你不是
The ID NCS gave you didn't pass muster,
中情局国家秘密行动处给你的身份不符合要求
So you're nobody,
所以你谁也不是
Which means I get to name you.
也就是说 我来给你起名字
Wilson, maybe.
威尔逊吧
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表