剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Good morning, Finch.
早上好 芬奇
Don't you knock?
你都不敲门的吗
Not if I can help it.
能不敲就不敲
I felt bad about blowing your cover identity.
戳穿了你的身份 我好内疚
Been looking for a new job for you.
在给你找新工作
Dog walker, maybe. Or concert pianist?
遛狗怎么样 或者去弹钢琴
I have a job, Mr. Reese, and so do you.
我有工作 里瑟先生 你也有
The machine has sent us a new number.
机器又发来一个新号♥码
His name's Joey Durban,
他叫乔伊·杜班
A soldier in the 107th infantry,
107步兵团的士兵
Just back from Afghanistan.
刚从阿富汗回来
Army commendation medal,
陆军奖章
purple heart--
紫心勋章
Guy was a fighter.
是名战士
Just like you.
跟你一样
I fought besiade the 107th in Iraq.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥和107步兵团并肩战斗过
Most of them were just kids.
大多数还都是孩子
Joined up because they lost family or friends
参军的原因多半是因为
when the towers came down.
双子塔倒塌时失去了亲友
Over there, they grew up fast.
在那里 他们成长很快
Or they died.
否则就送命
Well, at least Joey came home alive.
至少乔伊活着回来了
And now you can help him stay that way.
现在你得帮他继续保持下去
He works as a doorman at a building in midtown.
他在中城区的一栋大楼做门童
I'm on it.
我这就去
Standard operating procedure--
标准的操作程序
I'll clone his phone for voice and texts.
我会复♥制♥他的手♥机♥ 截取通话和短♥信♥
I'll start following him.
我会跟踪他
And, uh, Finch...
另外 芬奇
If you're going to work all night,
如果你要开夜车
you should try getting some exercise.
就得多锻炼身体了
You look fabulous, Mrs. J.
你真是美极了 杰太太
I'd ask you out myself,
真想约您出去
but I'd have to fight off Larry Siegel.
不过我得先打败拉瑞·希格
Thank you.
多谢恭维
Hello.
你好
Robbie, I got to take off early.
罗比 我得早点下班
Joey's engaged to a girl named Pia Moresco.
乔伊和一个叫琵娅·莫雷斯科的姑娘订婚了
She waited six years for him while he was deployed.
他出征时 她等了他六年
Yeah, come here.
过来亲一个
I love you, Joey.
我爱你 乔伊
Hey, Finch.
芬奇
Finch, are you there?
芬奇 你在吗
Yes. Is there a problem?
在 有问题吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing.
没什么
Thought you said you'd never lie to me.
记得你说永远不会骗我
What's the problem, Mr. Reese?
有什么问题 里瑟先生
Our guy, Joey Drban...
我们的目标 乔伊·杜班
I've been on him for eight hours,
我已经跟了他八小时
and all he's done is open doors for old ladies,
他整天都在帮老太太开门
and now he's going window shopping.
现在又在逛商店
If the machine's given us his number,
既然机器给出了他的号♥码
he must be caught up in something.
那他就肯定有事
He got a text, it's a bit garbled.
他收到一条短♥信♥ 有点像密♥码♥
Sending it over.
发过去了
"Anchor D-0."
Anchor D-0
This supposed to mean something?
这有什么含义吗
I don't know.
我怎么知道
You're the genius.
你才是天才啊
Get down, get down. You, open the door now!
趴下趴下 你 把门打开
I said, "Get down!" Go! Go!
我说了 趴下 快 快
Get down! Get on the ground!
趴下 趴在地上
Down, down to the ground! You, open the door. Now.
趴下 趴在地上 你去开门 快点
I said, "Get down."
我说了 趴下
Head down.
低下头
50 seconds!
50秒
Head down. Don't look at me.
低下头 别看我
40 seconds!
40秒
Not a good idea, pal.
别动歪脑筋 伙计
30 seconds!
30秒
Wrap it up!
全包好
10 seconds, Sierra. Move!
10秒 S 走
Sierra, move!
S 走
Enough!
够了
I'm back, Mr. Reese.
我回来了 里瑟先生
I've deciphered that text-- it's a street address...
我破译了那条短♥信♥ 是个地址
for a bank.
是家银行
No kidding, Finch.
扯蛋啊 芬奇
What I said about our guy being boring--
刚才我抱怨这家伙无聊
I take it back.
当我没说
Ladies and gentlemen, please do not leave bags unattended.
女士们先生们 请注意看管好您的行李
Unattended bags will be...
无人看管的行李将会
John.
约翰
I didn't know you were back from over there.
我都不知道你从那边回来了
Jessica.
洁西卡
I'm not. I'm just...
我没有 我只是
Heading back, actually.
实际上是正要回去
Where's your uniform?
你的制♥服♥呢
I got a new job.
我找了份新工作
One of those jobs you can't talk about?
还是那种说不得的工作吗
So our friend Joey's a bank robber.
这么说那个乔伊是银行劫匪
Is that why the machine gave us Joey's number?
机器是为这跳出他的号♥码吗
I built the machine to look for lethal intent.
我造机器是为了搜索致命威胁
Armed robbery wouldn't normally make the cut.
武装抢劫不太可能跳出来
Either way, I say we gift wrap him and give him to the NYPD
不管怎样 我看把他绑起来交给纽约警局吧
before someone winds up dead.
免得有人送命
Finch, the guy was a good soldier.
芬奇 这小子是个好兵
Let me at least find out how he got into this mess.
至少让我查出他是怎么会陷进去的
Okay, but don't let your personal feelings warp your judgment.
好吧 但别让你的判断被情绪左右
No one forced him to go robbing banks.
没人逼他去抢银行
Hang on. He's meeting someone.
等等 他和某人见面了
He's giving her something.
他给了她什么东西
Looks like money-- a lot of money.
好像是钱 好多钱
So... who's the other woman?
那么 这个女人是谁
I don't know her name yet.
还不知道她的名字
Bank robber and a cheat.
银行劫匪 偷腥骗子
Unlikely to have a happy ending.
不太可能有大团圆结局了
Do you think he's targeting one of the women?
你觉得他的目标是其中一个女人吗
Could be.
有可能
Only way I'm going to find out is to get closer to Joey,
看来我只有亲自接近乔伊才能查清楚
and that won't be easy.
这可不容易
These guys are organized and ultra-cautious.
这伙人组织严密 异常谨慎
No unnecessary contact.
之间没有不必要的联♥系♥
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表