剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Some of you tried to cut deals with him.
你们有人企图跟他做交易
And now he's coming after you.
结果现在他在追杀你们
I'm not gonna stand by and let innocent civilians get killed
我不会任由无辜民众惨遭杀害
because you chose to ignore what was right in front of your nose.
就因为你们这些人无视眼前的事实
Jimmy!
吉米
Come show the detectives out.
送警探们出去
What are you, sleeping?
你在干嘛 睡着了吗
Jimmy!
吉米
Looks like your boys abandoned you.
看来你们的小弟都抛弃了你们
You wanna bet Elias's men aren't far behind?
想赌赌看以利亚的人是否就在不远处吗
We don't work with cops.
我们不和条子合作
You don't wanna come voluntarily,
你们不想自愿跟我们走
we're gonna take you by force.
那我们就要来硬的了
What are you gonna shoot us?
你准备开枪打我吗
If I shoot you, then maybe Elias
如果我打死你 那也许以利亚
won't have to blow up a carload of innocent people.
就不用炸飞整车的无辜市民
Hey, shouldn't we call for backup?
我们要不要叫支援
You are my backup.
你就是我的支援
Here come Elias's guys.
以利亚的人来了
Hello?
你好
It's for you.
找你的
Hello?
你好
Turn left and go two blocks to 954 president street.
左转过两条街后去总统大街954号♥
You got good timing.
真及时
Next left, Fusco. Go to the second floor.
下个路口左转 弗斯科 上二楼
The code is 3288. Got it.
密♥码♥是3288 收到
Who owns this place again?
这是谁的地方
A friend.
一个朋友
You got some weird friends, Carter.
你真有些诡异的朋友 卡特
I don't remember a lot about my mom.
我不太记得我妈妈了
I was four when she died.
她死的时候我只有四岁
Of course, you know that.
当然 这些你都知道
But every so often I get these images of her,
但我经常想起一些她的片段
especially when I smell her perfume.
特别是当我闻到她的香水味时
Shalimar, I think.
应该是"一千零一夜"
She had dark hair.
她有着黝黑的秀发
Kind eyes.
和蔼的眼神
Other times I just see the blood.
其它的时候我只能想起那些血
Just so much blood from such a small person.
那么娇小的人 却流了那么多的血
There was a problem, boss.
出了点问题 老大
The detective-- the one you wanted gone.
那个警探 你想干掉的那个
She took him.
她带走了他
Which one? All of them.
哪个人 所有人
I see.
知道了
We'll need our friends on the police force
这次我们需要警方的朋友
to join us on this one.
跟我们合作了
Detectives Carter and Fusco are both safe and sound
卡特和弗斯科警探都安然无恙地
at one of my properties, Mr. Reese.
待在我的物业里 里瑟先生
As are the remaining dons.
剩下的黑帮头目们也在
Good to hear, Finch.
很好 芬奇
How'd she convince him to go with her?
她怎么说服他们和她走的
She didn't. She kidnapped them.
她没有 她直接绑♥架♥了他们
It seems you've had something of an influence on her, Mr. Reese.
看来她受你影响了 里瑟先生
Thanks, Finch.
多谢夸奖 芬奇
I'm not certain I meant that as a compliment.
我可不是在表示赞赏
Elias isn't gonna take this lying down, Finch.
以利亚不会善罢甘休的 芬奇
No sign of him yet, but I've tracked down a dozen of his men
还没他的线索 但我已经锁定了他很多手下
all positioned to strike against the families of HR cops
他们都处于一旦事情有变 可以随时攻击
if things don't go his way.
HR警♥察♥家人的位置
Luckily HR doesn't know where the dons are.
幸好HR不知道黑帮头目们何在
Only Carter and Fusco do.
只有卡特和弗斯科知道
Finch...
芬奇
the men that we're tracking...
我们跟踪的人中
are any of them near Marbury High School in Brooklyn?
有没有正在布鲁克林马伯里高中附近的
Yes, why?
有 怎么了
That's where Carter's son goes to school.
卡特的儿子在那里上学
What was the accident? Is my mom gonna be all right?
是什么事故 我妈妈没事吧
It's too soon to tell.
现在还说不准
But I'll take you right to the hospital.
不过我会马上带你去医院
Hello? Taylor?
喂 泰勒
You don't know me, but you are in danger
你不认识我 但你现在有危险
and I want you to stay inside the school
你必须待在学校里
with a teacher until we can get to you.
找个老师陪着你 等我们过去
Taylor?
泰勒
Just keep quiet, and you won't get hurt.
别出声 否则要你好看
Hey, I need to see your pass!
出示你的通行证
How long you think we can stay here?
我们得在这里待多久
Until we know they're safe.
待到确定他们安全
They're mob bosses, Carter.
他们可是黑帮老大 卡特
That ain't gonna happen any time soon.
可有的等了
You've gotta be kidding me.
没搞错吧
How did Elias's men find us?
以利亚的手下是怎么找到我们的
I thought you shook them off.
我还以为你把他们甩开了
I did, we were free and clear.
我甩开了 甩得干干净净
What do you have?
有什么消息
Carter, I need to tell you something.
卡特 我得告诉你件事
You've gotta know I'm not gonna let anything happen to him.
你一定要知道 我不会让他出事的
You understand? I'll find him.
明白吗 我会找到他的
Find who? What's going on, John?
找到谁 发生什么事了 约翰
Taylor?
泰勒
Taylor?
泰勒
You got a great kid here, Detective.
你有个乖儿子 警探
I swear to God, if you touch him I'll kill you.
我对天发誓 你敢动他 我就杀了你
You have the means to set him free.
你有办法救回他
You can't call for backup.
你没法呼叫支援
Who you gonna trust anymore?
你还能相信谁呢
You know I can't hand these guys over to you.
你知道我不能把他们交给你
I might as well kill them myself.
那等于亲手杀了他们
If you're up to it, that would be extremely helpful.
你如果这么做 那可帮了我一个大忙
Why do you need the bosses dead, Elias?
你为什么要那些老大们死 以利亚
You've already shown how powerful you are.
你已经展示了你的威力
You don't understand the evil you're protecting, do you?
你不明白自己在保护何等的魔鬼 是吗
Let me tell you something about Zambrano.
让我跟你说说桑布拉诺吧
He earns his living by selling heroin to schoolchildren.
他靠向学生卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥为生
Grifoni sells guns to the highest bidder.
格里福尼贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥ 谁出钱给谁
My esteemed half-brother,
我那道貌岸然同父异母的弟弟
a man who not only imports drugs,
他不仅经手毒品
but young girls.
还贩卖♥♥少女
These are the men that you are protecting.
那就是你在保护的人
Things would be much better under your watch, huh?
你管辖之下 一切都会更美好吗
I run an efficient enterprise.
我掌管的组织高效运转
There's no infighting, there's no conflict over territory.
没有内讧 没有地盘争夺
I am the evolution of organized crime.
我是有组织犯罪的进化版
You're a force of corruption and weakness.
你堕落和懦弱的推动者
My answer is no.
我的回答是 不
He wants to trade Taylor for the dons.
他想要用泰勒换黑帮头目们
How can I do that? You can't.
我怎么可以 你不可以
But you don't have to make that decision,
但你不必做出取舍
because I'm gonna get your son back.
因为我会把你儿子救回来
No matter what the cost.
不惜一切代价
I won't let anyone hurt him.
我不会让任何人伤害他
You hear me, Carter?
听到了吗 卡特
Promise me.
你保证
You have my word.
我发誓
Finch, I need you to tell me where to find the boy.
芬奇 告诉我去哪里找那男孩
I'm a step ahead of you, Mr. Reese.
已经在找了 里瑟先生
The only way to locate Taylor is to make a deal with the devil.
找到泰勒的唯一办法就是和魔鬼做交易
I hope you're not referring to Elias.
我希望你指的不是以利亚
Elias isn't the only fallen angel in our rolodex,
以利亚并非联络名单上唯一的堕落天使
Mr. Reese.
里瑟先生
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表