剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
When you find that one person who connects you to the world,
当你找到你在这个世上的羁绊
you become someone different,
你就变了
someone better.
变得更好
When that person is taken from you...
而当这个人从你身边被夺走
what do you become then?
那你又会变得怎样
Whatever he wanna do, you know?
管他想怎么样
What?
怎么
Where'd you get that, in a cereal box?
哪弄来的 买♥♥麦片送的吗
You wanna see a real gun?
想见识一下真家伙吗
Forget you.
算了吧
Every little punk is carrying now, Anton.
现在是个混混就带家伙了 安东
That's why your father wanted us to take the car home.
所以你父亲才要我们开车回家
Relax.
别紧张
We're picking up new hardware next week.
我们下周就弄点新装备来
Restore a little order.
恢复这里的秩序
Besides, when we take the car, we don't get to meet new friends.
再说了 我们开车就遇不到新朋友了
Look at this guy.
瞧瞧这位
You didn't bring enough for the whole group.
你带的酒不够大家喝啊
I have to teach you about sharing.
我得教教你学会分享
I'll need a statement from the bum.
给那个流浪汉录口供
Which hospital did they take him to?
他们带他去了哪家医院
He declined treatment.
他不肯接受治疗
We got video on it, though.
但我们拿到了监控录像
You know, you could have done me a favor
你要是多揍那些小子几拳
and let those guys land a couple more punches.
也算是帮我忙了
Question for you.
问你个问题
Looking at that tape,
从录像来看
I'd say you spent some time in the service.
我觉得你是当过兵的人
But you don't learn how to fight like that in the regular army.
但在常规部队可练不出这身手
So what were you, special forces?
那你是特种部队的吗
Delta?
三角洲部队
I'm Carter. You didn't give us a name.
我是卡特 你没说你的名字
You know, it's funny.
真有意思
Seems like the only time you need a name now
只有在你有麻烦的时候
is when you're in trouble.
别人才会问起你的名字
So am I in trouble?
这么说我是有麻烦了吗
I don't know, you tell me.
我不知道 你说呢
You're the one living on the street.
露宿街头的可是你
Yeah, making that transition back can be tough.
这种转变是很不容易
Some guys I knew got a little lost,
我认识一些人 他们感到迷茫
needed a little help adjusting.
需要人来帮他们适应社会
You need some help?
你需要帮助吗
Of course, some other guys I knew,
当然了 我还认识一些人
they'd done so many evil things,
他们恶事做了太多
they felt like they needed the punishment.
觉得自己应该受到惩罚
That sound more like your story?
你是这种情况吗
Excuse me for a second.
我失陪一下
I'm here for my client.
我是为我的委托人而来
Your guy's prints were found in half a dozen crime scenes over the years.
这家伙的指纹出现在近几年的多个犯罪现场
Open warrants in four different countries.
在四个国家被通缉
Who you got down there, Carter,
你这是关了什么人物啊 卡特
the angel of death?
死亡天使吗
I appreciate the help, counselor.
多谢帮忙 律师先生
But who's picking up... the tab?
但由谁来买♥♥单呢
Our employer wants to have a word with you.
我们的老板想跟你谈谈
Do I owe you money?
我欠你钱吗
'Cause I'm, uh...
因为我现在
running a little short at the moment.
手头有点紧
You don't owe me anything, Mr. Reese.
你什么都不欠我 里瑟先生
That's the name you prefer, isn't it?
你比较喜欢这个名字 是吧
I know you've had several.
我知道你有好几个化名
Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anybody about you.
别担心 我不会把你的事说出去
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不知道我的事
I know exactly everything about you, Mr. Reese.
你的事我全都知道 里瑟先生
I know about the work you used to do for the government.
我知道你从前为政♥府♥做的工作
I know about the doubts you came to have about that work.
我知道你对此产生了疑虑
I know that the government, along with everybody else,
我知道政♥府♥ 还有其他人
thinks you're dead.
都以为你死了
I know you've spent the last couple of months
我知道你过去的两个月里
trying to drink yourself to death.
想把自己浸死在酒精里
I know you're contemplating more efficient ways to do it.
我知道你还在琢磨更有效的寻死方式
So you see, knowledge is not my problem.
所以说搜集信息 对我不成问题
Doing something with that knowledge...
利用这些信息做点什么
that's where you'd come in.
是带你来此的原因
And you can call me Mr. Finch.
你可以叫我芬奇先生
I think you and I can help one another.
我认为我们能互帮互助
I don't think you need a psychiatrist
我觉得你不需要心理医生
or a support group, pills...
互助小组 或是药物
What do I need?
那我需要什么
You need a purpose.
你需要一个目标
More specifically, you need a job.
具体点说 你需要一份工作
Eight million people.
这八百万人
You know what they all have in common?
你知道他们有什么共同点吗
None of them knows what happens next.
他们都不知道接下来会发生什么
Someone is murdered in New York city every 18 hours.
每18个小时 纽约就会有一个人遇害
At the end of the day, one of these people will be gone.
今天结束时 他们中有一个人会死
Bad things happen to people every day.
不幸天天都会发生
You can't stop that.
这是没办法的事
What if you could?
如果有办法呢
Not the things that happen in the heat of the moment.
不是指那种飞来横祸
But so many crimes are planned days, weeks in advance.
有很多罪行要几天甚至几周来策划
What if you could stop those?
如果你能阻止这些罪行呢
I've got a list.
我有张名单
A list of people who are about to be involved in very bad situations.
名单上的人都将被牵连到某种危险情况中
Murders, kidnappings.
比如谋杀 绑♥架♥
The people that are on my list,
我名单上的这些人
they have no idea that anything's about to happen to them.
他们对此浑然不知
Most of them are just ordinary people
他们大多只是普通人
like her. Thank you.
比如她 谢谢
Her name is Diane Hansen,
她名叫黛安·汉森
and this week she's at the top of my list.
本周她在我名单的首位
I don't know exactly what's going to happen
我不知道到底会发生什么
or what her role in it is.
也不知道她会扮演什么角色
She might be the victim. She could be the perpetrator.
她可能是受害人 可能是行凶者
All I know is that she's involved.
我只知道她被牵连其中
I want you to follow her, figure out what's gonna to happen,
我要你跟着她 查出会发生什么
and stop it from happening.
并加以阻止
So what do you think?
你觉得如何
I think you're a bored rich guy.
我觉得你是闲得蛋疼的阔佬
I think that woman's probably your ex-wife
我觉得那女人♥大♥概是你前妻
or someone you rode in an elevator with once.
或是你某天在电梯里搞过的女人
And either way, I think I'm done.
不管怎么样 我都要走了
Tonight police are looking for a homeless man for further questioning.
警方今晚在找一名流浪汉做进一步问话
The unidentified man was originally believed
警方本以为该身份不明的男子
to be the victim of a violent assault on the subway.
是地铁里遭受暴♥力♥袭击的受害人
But now police consider the man
但现在警方将他作为
a person of interest in a number of crimes nationwide.
国内多起案件的疑犯
Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong?
亲亲 怎么了
Jess, what's wrong?
洁西 怎么了
You need to understand, Mr. Reese,
你要明白 里瑟先生
the information I have is incomplete,
我所得到的信息并不完整
but it's never wrong.
但从来不会出错
You need to know what it would be like
你要知道
to be forced to listen to someone get murdered,
眼睁睁地听着有人被杀
and not be able to do anything about it.
却对此无能为力是什么感觉
One three eight dot seven X-Ray.
138.7 X线
12 August, 2008. 1:37 a.m.
2008年8月12日 凌晨1点37分
Too late.
太迟了
This recording is three years old.
这份录音是三年前的
A woman murdered in this room by her husband.
一个女人在这间房♥里被她丈夫杀害
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表