剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I'm in.
我进去了
Anything out of the ordinary?
有什么不寻常的地方么
Guy likes to mark his own territory.
这人喜欢给自己领地画记号♥
No coffeemaker.
不做咖啡
Benton's into something stronger.
本顿喜欢更刺♥激♥的东西
Just got his email, personal files.
刚到手他的电邮 个人档案
We'll see what else this guy's into.
很快就知道他还干过什么
What is that--
那是什么
Surveillance from the Center Street Robbery?
中♥央♥街劫案的监控录像
Your ex-CIA guy-- is he in it?
你那个前中情局的人吗 他也有份
He's the star.
人气主演
The guy in the ski mask?
这个带滑雪面罩的吗
How do you know it's him?
你怎么知道是他
I just do.
我就是知道
But look at this.
看看这个
See that? Yeah.
看到没 看到了
They had an exchange. Exchange?
他们接头了 接头
Watch.
看好
Right there.
就这
He says something to the little guy.
他跟那个小个子说了什么
And look, little guy says something back, right there.
再看 小个子回答了他 就这
Well, did you get his name, his address?
你知道他叫什么 住哪儿吗
Yeah, he's a paralegal from Marmostein Ribner.
有 他是马登利纳的一个律师助理
Name's Burdett.
名叫伯戴特
You think this Burdett heard something?
你觉得这个伯戴特听到什么了
Might lead you to your guy.
没准就能帮你找到那人
Who are these women?
这些女人都是谁
Benton's conquests?
本顿的战利品
Any of them Megan Tillman? No.
梅根·提尔曼在里面吗的吗 没有
He hasn't researched her online.
他还没上网查她
He hasn't even looked up the area of her apartment
他甚至还没有查她公♥寓♥周围
or the hospital.
及医院周围
There's nothing to connect him to our doctor.
他跟医生之间没有任何关联
He's careful...
他很谨慎
Methodical.
很有一套
Maybe he wasn't always so careful.
也许他不是总那么谨慎
I've been combing through his history.
我过滤了一遍他的履历
Mr. Benton has an old college record that's been expunged.
本顿先生有个已被撤销的大学旧案记录
Might illuminate what kind of a man we're dealing with.
也许有助于帮我们了解这个人
But We need access,
但是 我们要权限
and I know someone who can help.
我知道谁能帮上忙
I'm not all that comfortable
我对你跟弗斯科警探之间
with your arrangement with Detective Fusco.
的协议并不是很放心
He's an asset.
他是情报提供者
He's a corrupt police officer that tried to murder you.
他是个想谋杀你的腐♥败♥警♥察♥
He's not the first person who's tried to kill me.
他不是第一个要杀我的人
Fusco will stay in line.
弗斯科会循规蹈矩的
Your detective is a nice pet to keep, Mr. Reese,
你的警探宠物现在是很乖 里瑟先生
But sooner or later...
但是迟早
he'll bite you back.
他会反咬你一口
What's the matter? You can't keep up with your old man, huh?
怎么回事 你连你老爹都跟不上了
I got it.
我去捡
Excuse me, Detective Fusco?
请问下 是弗斯科警探么
Who are you guys supposed to be?
你们几个是干什么的
We're supposed to be drug dealers,
我们几个是干贩毒的
except a group of very foolish cops
但是一帮蠢的要死的死条子
stole most of our product.
偷走了我们的货
You got me confused.
我不懂了
Detective Stills is the guy you want.
你们要找的是斯蒂尔斯警探
Stills is missing,
斯蒂尔斯失踪了
and the rest of your dirty cop friends are in jail.
而你其他的黑条子朋友都进了大牢
That leaves you on the hook for
所以那批价值百万的可♥卡♥因♥
a million dollars worth of cocaine.
就落到你手上了
We want our money.
我们要拿回钱
Let me go to the ATM, make a withdrawal.
那我去自动取款机取钱吧
Dad, come on, let's play.
爸 快来 我们再来玩啊
Just a minute, buddy.
马上来 小子
Our children-- They, uh...
我们的孩子 他们
they see too much violence.
看到太多暴♥力♥了
You have a good head on your shoulders.
你脖子上这颗脑袋不错
Bring us the money in two days,
两天之内给我们送钱过去
and you get to come home to your son with it still attached.
你就能保住脑袋 回家看孩子
Win-win.
双赢
Doctor has been parked at the bar all night.
医生已经在吧台蹲了一晚上了
So far, no sign of Benton.
目前为止 不见本顿
She puts in 16-hour days at the hospital,
她白天在医院干16个小时
stays out all night.
晚上还要出来
Why?
为什么
What's driving her?
是什么在驱使她
Finch, hold on a second.
芬奇 等下
Man of the hour just showed up.
主角终于登场了
Just a martini, up.
一杯马蒂尼 满上
Long day, stressful job, finally off the clock,
日子漫长 工作劳神 好容易撑到下班
and you just want some peace,
就只想一个人清净
but some clueless idiot keeps brothering you.
但总有些不知趣的蠢材跑来打搅你
Girl alone at a bar-- what do you expect?
吧台前的独身女子 你还能指望什么
Oh, I wasn't talking about you.
我不是在说你
In case you haven't noticed,
如果你还没注意到
I'm beating them off with a stick here.
我正拿着棍子赶呢
Is that so?
是吗
Whatever you do, do not offer to buy me another drink.
什么都好 就是千万别给我上酒
Well, I'm Kate.
我叫凯特
Andrew.
安德鲁
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Why is she using a false name?
为什么她要用假名
Well, I was just about to go get some fresh air.
我刚好要去外面透透气
Yeah, you know what? Do you mind if I join you?
这样啊 我能跟你一起么
Where are you headed? I don't know.
你要去哪 不知道
You're the club guy. You tell me.
你常逛夜店 你来说
3:00 A.M., town's pretty much closing down.
凌晨三点 市里多半都打烊了
I do know a place right around the corner--
我倒是知道个地方 就在街角
full bar, comfy bed.
酒水齐备 床又舒服
Oh, your place.
你家啊
Oh, do you want to go to my place?
你想去我家吗
Sure.
当然
Come on, we'll do whatever you want.
来嘛 你想干什么都成
We'll hang out, have some drinks--
出去玩 喝两杯
maybe something stronger.
或者弄点更刺♥激♥的
I have to work early in the morning,
我明早还有早班
but maybe next time.
下次吧
You know where to find me.
你知道上哪找我
Wait a minute.
等等
What's she doing?
她在干嘛
I'm not sure, but she's up to something.
我不确定 但她肯定另有打算
Finch...
芬奇
Benton's not stalking the doctor.
不是本顿在尾♥行♥医生
She's stalking him.
是医生在尾♥行♥他
It's me.
是我
I know it's late.
我知道已经晚了
It was my fault. I know that now.
这是我的错 我现在懂了
I tried to put it out of my head, but I can't.
我想要忘记这一切 但我做不到
Easy there, Lionel.
别紧张 莱奈尔
Last time you pointed a gun at me,
上回你拿枪指着我
it didn't end in your favor, now, did it?
就没好果子吃 你还来
You shouldn't sneak up like that,
是你不该神出鬼没
with the thugs from the Toreros Cartel after me.
斗牛帮毒贩最近盯上我了
Toreros from Sinaloa?
锡那罗亚州的那个斗牛帮吗
I spent a little time in Mexico.
我在墨西哥呆过
You know that they're a death squad.
那你该知道他们是个刽子手
You cross them, and your head winds up in a bag.
跟他们对上 人头落地
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表