剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Sure.
是啊
No, really...
不是 说真的
Thank you.
谢谢你
If it wasn't for you, I'd be dead right now.
要不是你 我多半已经死了
You ever use one of these?
以前用过没
Don't you think it would be better if you kept it?
你不觉得你拿着更好吗
Well, just in case.
以防万一
No, last time I touched a gun,
别 我上一次玩枪
I shot cans with one of my foster dads...
跟我的养父之一出去打易拉罐
accidentally killed a bird--
结果意外打死一只鸟
Not my favorite childhood memory.
不太美好的童年回忆
Simple. Look...
很简单 你看
Safety's there. Just load the magazine like this.
这是保险 这样上弹匣
Rack it. Simple.
上膛 很简单
Do you really think we'll get out of here?
你真的觉得我们能出去吗
We have a hell of a lot better chance
现在的机会大大好过
than we did 20 minutes ago.
20分钟前了
Here they come.
他们来了
You after those boys running around our building?
你们是来找那些在我们楼里乱窜的人吗
That's right.
没错
He took something from my people.
他从我的人手里抢了东西
We don't give you any problems, you take 'em out?
我们不找你们麻烦 你们去做了他们
I can make that deal.
成交
Give one to the other guy.
拿一把给另外一个
We'll help you out a whole lot quicker.
我们帮忙 你们会快上很多
Someone told me they're hiding out on the fourth floor.
有人跟我讲他们躲在四楼
And one of them's already bleeding.
其中一个人还在流血
Put this on.
穿上这个
If I can find a line that's still operating,
如果我能找到一条通的电♥话♥线
We can make a call.
我们就能打电♥话♥
I thought I was the only one who still had a hard line.
我还以为只有我一个人还在用座机
I was hoping there was someone in this building
我还希望这栋楼里有人
as old-fashioned as you, Charlie.
能像你一样传统 查理
I'm sorry I got you into this mess.
很抱歉把你给牵扯进来了
It's okay. It's my job.
没事 这是我的工作
It's a dangerous career choice.
选这职业挺危险的
That's the second time today I've heard that.
这话我今天是第二次听了
It's funny. You remind me of him.
有意思 你让我想到他了
Finch... I was just talking about you.
芬奇 我正跟人说起你呢
Where are you, Mr. Reese?
你在哪 里瑟先生
The double "B" housing projects--
双B公建楼里
fourth floor, north tower.
四楼 北塔
Find me a way out of here, Finch--
给我找条路出去 芬奇
One that no one else will use.
别人都不会走的路
City planning office should have old blueprints.
城市规划局应该有图纸
How is Mr. Burton faring?
伯顿先生状况如何
He's wounded but stubborn.
受了伤 但是命够硬
He'll pull through.
他能挺过去
The Russians aren't the only ones after him.
不单单是俄♥罗♥斯♥人在追杀他
I think Elias is looking for him too.
我认为以利亚也在找他
Two service entrances--
两条施工通道
the one closest to you is in the northeast corridor.
离你最近的那条在东北走廊
Can you make it there? We've got no choice.
能过去吗 非过不可
Tell Fusco to meet us at pier 11 at 7:00 am
告诉弗斯科早上七点11号♥码头见
We'll be on the East River Ferry.
我们会去乘河东渡轮
Be careful, Mr. Reese.
小心点 里瑟先生
Come on.
走吧
Service stairs should be around the next corridor.
施工楼梯应该就在后边走廊
Keep your eyes open. They could be anywhere.
眼睛擦亮点 哪儿都有可能藏♥人♥
Hey, I think they went this way.
他们好像往这边走了
What now? Wait here.
现在怎么办 在这等
Who's there?
是谁
Check down that way.
去那边看看
Mr. Burton? Will?
伯顿先生 威尔
What are you doing?
你们在这做什么
Hey, Will.
你好 威尔
Came in looking for a shortcut, and we just, uh...
想抄近路走了进来 结果我们
this is my friend, by the way.
对了 这位是我朋友
We just got lost.
我们迷路了
Check the south side.
去南边看看
Come on. My dad's not home.
来吧 我爸爸不在家
You can hide in here.
你们可以进来避避
Vehicle Recovery Services.
车辆寻回中心
Yeah, this is Detective Fusco, shield number 76♥4♥5.
你好 我是弗斯科警探 警号♥76♥4♥5
I'm trying to turn on the locator in a stolen vehicle.
我要开启一辆遭窃车辆的追踪器
Report number is...
报告编号♥为
Lima 377.
L377
Thank you, Detective. How can I help you?
谢谢 警探 有什么可以效劳
Yeah, could you turn on the car's GPS locator
能否麻烦你开启车辆的GPS跟踪器
and the microphone?
还有车内话筒
Of course. Bear with me, please.
当然可以 请稍等
I thought you and your dad moved out of here.
我以为你跟你♥爸♥爸早就搬出去了
Not yet. He said we will as soon as he gets a job.
还没有 他说一找到工作就马上搬
Yeah, times are tough right now.
是啊 现在世道不太好
I'm sure he'll get one soon.
我相信他很快就能找到
Just don't move out of my school district, okay?
只是别搬出我们学区之外 好吗
You did your homework? Yep. All of it.
你做完作业了 是啊 都做完了
What did you think? Edmond's cool
感觉如何 埃德蒙很酷
A survivor, you know?
历经苦难百折不挠
Even though he got his revenge,
尽管他完成了他的复仇
some bad stuff still stuck with him.
却还是摆脱不了阴影
Yeah, you're a smart kid, Will.
是啊 你是个聪明的孩子 威尔
You just need to show up to class more.
你就是得多来上课
I'm trying.
我有努力
That's all any of us can do, right?
我们每个人都得做的 是吧
Zombies?
丧尸
They're taking over the universe.
它们会占领全宇宙
Yeah, can't have that.
决不能让它们得逞
Who are you?
你是谁
You're that cop.
你就是那名警♥察♥
Word is the Russians are inside the double "B"s.
听说俄♥罗♥斯♥人进了双B楼里
We better get to them first.
我们得抢先找到他们
Is that you, Elias?
是你吗 以利亚
Open up, or we're coming in.
开门 否则我们自己进去
What do you want?
你们想干嘛
Hey, little man. You all alone in there?
小家伙 你一个人在家
What's it look like?
你说呢
Why don't you let me in, so I can make sure?
何不让我进去看看 确认一下
My papa taught me better
我爸爸教我
than to let strangers inside our place,
不要随便给陌生人开门
especially punks.
尤其是出来混的
Is that right? That's right.
是吗 就是
He also said
他还说过
that vory are supposed to show respect to one another.
道上的人应该相互尊重
Your papa's a smart man.
你♥爸♥爸是个聪明人
You be good, kid.
好好看家 孩子
Thanks, Will.
谢谢 威尔
It's all good, Mr. Burton.
没事 伯顿先生
You're the best teacher I've got.
你是我最好的老师
Charlie...
查理
Can you make it to the service stairs?
你还能走到施工楼梯去么
I'll try, but the painkiller sort of wore off.
我尽力 但止疼药好像药效过了
Why don't you just use the old entrance?
你们干嘛不走老走道
They closed it down a few years ago.
几年前他们就关掉了
The stairs got all rotted. Where is it?
楼梯都锈掉了 在哪里
It's--it's down the hall.
就在 门厅那边
It's back the way that you came.
你们来的方向
Thanks.
谢谢
Come on.
走吧
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表