剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up,
只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
The call came in. We have a location on the target.
电♥话♥来了 目标已锁定
Get a team, and I'll meet you there.
叫上人 我马上到
We can handle this.
我们能搞定
No. I want to be there in person.
不 我要亲自去
I want to kill him myself.
我要亲自杀了他
Wait. Can you rewind that for me?
等等 这段重放下好吗
I thought I was all done mopping up bodega shootings
我还以为进了凶案组后
when I joined the Homicide Task Force.
就不用再跟杂货店的打♥砸♥抢♥了
This looks like a stickup job to you?
你觉得这是抢劫案吗
Then maybe you need to go back to working a precinct.
那你还不如回你的辖区工作
There was no money taken.
钱没拿走
Double tap, close range-- this was an execution.
两枪近距离射击 这是处决
We got any ID on the vic?
知道被害人身份了吗
Not yet, but you haven't seen the best part.
还不知道 但你没看到最重要的部分
Rewind it again.
重放一遍
We got ourselves a witness.
有个目击者
Any sign of him? I put out a BOLO.
找到他了吗 我发了协查通报
Had a team canvass a six-block radius.
排查了方圆里的六个街区
Guy vanished.
那家伙消失了
I'd make myself scarce too.
换我也会吓着的
This ain't no neighborhood you want to be called a snitch.
在这一带 你可不会想被当成告密者
No, it's not. Detective...
可不是 警探...
Got a bunch of reporters out there begging me for scraps.
外面围着一群记者想知道内部消息
What do I tell them?
我怎么跟他们说
Send them to the task force P.R. guy.
让他们去找公♥关♥组的人
Let him deal with them. Yes, ma'am.
让他去应付 是 长官
Detective Szymanski, organized crime,
舍曼斯基探员 集团犯罪科的
This is Detective Fusco. Nice to meet you.
这位是弗斯科探员 幸会
Was this a mob hit?
这是黑帮干的吗
The victim's a former "La Cosa Nostra" lieutenant
被害人是"我们的事业"的前任副手
by the name of Benny D'Agostino.
名叫本尼·达格斯蒂诺
He was out of the game for a couple of years,
他早就金盆洗手了
and then he popped up again on our radar about six months ago.
近六个月却又重出江湖了
Brighton Beach is Russian territory.
布莱顿海滩是俄♥罗♥斯♥人的地盘
So what's the LCN doing here?
黑♥手♥党♥的人跑来干嘛
You kidding? There's a war going on.
你开玩笑吧 这里已经开战了
Half a dozen VIPs in the Russian mob
上个月六名俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的头面人物
were taken out last month.
都被清理了
Word is Benny's boss ordered the hits.
听说幕后黑手是本尼的老大
This was retribution. So who's his boss?
这是报应啊 他老大是谁
We don't know much...
我们知道的不多
Other than a name-- Elias.
只知道他叫以利亚
You heard of him?
你听过他吗
Oh, yeah. We go way back.
太听过了 我们是老相识了
One of his guys took a shot at me last week.
上礼拜他的手下冲我开过枪
This Elias is a clever bastard.
这个以利亚是个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Nobody even knows what he looks like.
甚至没人知道他长什么样
What about the witness?
那个目击者呢
Your boys have any luck finding him?
你的手下找到他了吗
No, but have another look at the surveillance footage.
没有 不过再看看监控录像
The victim said something to the witness.
被害人跟目击者说了点什么
If it's a dying declaration and he named the killers,
如果是临终遗言 还透露了凶手的名字
it'd be admissible.
那就解释得通了
Yeah, but we've got a problem.
是的 不过现在有个问题
The Russian owner of this fine establishment was
我们亲爱的俄♥罗♥斯♥老板
on a conveniently timed smoke break when all this went down.
事发当时正好跑出去抽烟了
He's not giving us anything.
他什么都不会说
You think he told the shooters we found a witness?
你觉得他告诉了凶手我们发现有目击者
If he did, the Russians will knock down every door
如果他告诉了 那俄♥罗♥斯♥人会不惜把这一带
in this neighborhood till they find him.
掀个底朝天 也要找到他
Well, my guys are working the block.
我的人会继续在这一带排查
Something will pop. It better.
会有发现的 但愿
We got to get to this witness before the Russians do.
我们得赶在俄♥罗♥斯♥人之前找到目击者
I received his number late last night.
我昨晚收到了他的号♥码
His name is Charlie Burton.
他叫查理·伯顿
The guy is worried about something.
他看上去很不安
I'm not seeing a threat yet.
但我暂时没发现威胁
What's his story, Finch?
他什么情况 芬奇
He's a high-school history teacher
他是个高中历史老师
working in the Brighton Beach school district.
在布莱顿海滩学区教书
Lives alone, never married--
独居 从没结过婚
not much to go on.
没有其他的了
Well, maybe a student's after him.
没准有学生在追杀他
You know, teaching can be a dangerous profession.
教书可是个很危险的职业
Yes, I imagine espionage was a much safer choice,
是呀 我想当间谍要安全多了
Mr. Reese.
里瑟先生
Hello, Lionel.
你好 莱奈尔
I'm not sure how you usually do what you do,
我不清楚你平时是怎么工作
But I'm looking for a guy, and I could use some help.
但我在找一个人 需要你的帮助
He's a witness, saw a Russian mob hit go down.
他目击了俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮杀人
He's Caucasian, 5'10", bald.
白种人 身高178 秃顶
Probably not the most popular guy in his class,
在班上不是那种起眼的类型
If you know what I mean.
你懂的吧
We need to find him.
我们得找到他
I think I already did.
我想我已经找到了
Why am I not surprised?
为啥我一点都不惊讶
Listen, whoever did this hit,
不管谁是凶手
they're gonna come looking for him.
他们肯定会去找他
They've already found him.
他们已经找到他了
Mr. Reese...
里瑟先生...
we might want to leave this one to the authorities.
我们把这个交给当局处理吧
No time. I'm heading in.
来不及了 我行动了
Cover the exits.
封锁出口
The rest of you come with me.
其余的跟我来
Get out of my apartment.
从我家滚出去
Mr. Burton, you're in danger.
伯顿先生 你有危险
The men from the bodega are here.
杂货店的那伙人来了
Now, how do you know about that? Did they send you?
你怎么知道 他们派你来的吗
Sir, you have a Russian hit team closing in,
先生 现在有一票俄♥罗♥斯♥杀手逼近了
which leaves us with approximately five seconds
因此现在只有大概五秒钟的时间
before you need to make a decision.
让你做出决定
How do I know you're not one of them?
我怎么知道你跟他们不是一伙
Because I'm standing in front of you
因为我都站在你眼前了
and you're still alive.
你还好端端地活着
Doesn't seem like I've got a choice.
看来我别无选择了
Where did this piece of garbage go?
那垃圾跑哪儿去了
I'll double back.
我原路返回找
Mr. Reese, can you get out?
里瑟先生 你能出去吗
Do you need me to call in a distraction?
需要我叫人帮忙吗
Let me get back to you on that. Come on.
回头再说吧 快点
Let's get moving...
接着走
Now.
来
Okay, the fastest way out of this neighborhood
离开这里最快的方法
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表