剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Still don't understand John's connection to this.
还是不明白约翰和这件事有什么关系
Are you sure there isn't anything you can tell me?
你确定没什么需要告诉我的吗
I'm sure you'll make sense of it, Detective.
我确定你自己会查清楚的 警探
You were saying something
你提到说
about problems between Jessica and Peter.
洁西卡和彼得之间有些问题
You know, just little spats.
只是一些小争执
Not even worth mentioning.
不值一提
Do you know if these spats ever went beyond words?
其中有超过言语范围的争执吗
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不知道你是什么意思
Did they become physical?
他们有过肢体冲突吗
What is it you're suggesting?
你在暗示什么
Nothing.
没什么
Just some routine questions.
只是些常规问题
I should get going.
我得走了
I'm sorry for troubling you.
很抱歉打扰您
Peter had his faults, but he loved Jessica.
彼得是有缺点 但他爱洁西卡
And she loved him.
洁西卡也爱他
I'm sure she did, ma'am.
我相信她爱他 夫人
He was so much better than her...usual type.
他远远好过她 之前的男友
She was seeing someone before Peter?
她在彼得之前有别的男友吗
She had a fling with a soldier.
她和一名士兵有过一段
Back when she was living in Tacoma.
在她还住在塔克马的时候
This soldier--do you remember his name?
那名士兵 你记得他的名字吗
No.
不记得
They weren't together very long.
他们在一起很长时间
He was always away on duty, and then she'd be alone.
他总在执行公务 留下她一个人
That wasn't the life for her.
她的生活不应该那样
He told her the same thing-- told her not to wait for him.
他跟她说了同样的话 让她别等他
However, sometimes I now wonder...if she had waited for him,
不过 我有时想 如果她等了他
maybe things could have worked out, maybe she would be happy.
也许会更好 也许她现在会很快乐
And we'd talk again.
我们现在还能聊天
Can I ask, do you have any pictures of this man?
请问一下 你有那个人的照片吗
I don't.
没有
But I still have some of Jessica's things.
不过我有些洁西卡的遗物
You're welcome to look through them if you like.
你愿意的话可以看看
Sure.
好的
Jessica.
洁西卡
Yeah. I got engaged.
是的 我订婚了
His name's Peter.
他叫彼得
That's one of the things you learn over there.
这是你在那边学到的东西
In the end, we're all alone.
到头来 我们都是一个人
And no one's coming to save you.
没有人会来救你
Be happy with Peter.
祝你和彼得幸福
You don't believe that?
你不是真心的
Tell me to wait for you and...
开口让我等你
Say those words and I will.
只要你说 我会的
Cheers.
干杯
In the end, we're all alone.
到头来 我们都是一个人
And no one's coming to save you.
没有人会来救你
Gene?
基恩
Joss Carter.
我是乔丝·卡特
Good.
挺好
Listen, I need a favor.
帮我个忙
Personnel file-- first name John.
个人档案 名字是约翰
Special Forces.
特种部队
Stationed at Fort Lewis between June and September of '01.
在01年六月至九月间驻扎在路易斯堡
My eyes only.
别让其他人看到
Yeah, thanks, Gene.
好的 谢了 基恩
Mr. Reese.
里瑟先生
What is it, Finch?
怎么了 芬奇
What exactly is your plan once you catch up to Deputy Jennings?
你抓到詹宁斯警官后打算如何
To get Sarah away from him.
把萨拉从他身边救走
And Jennings?
那詹宁斯呢
Jennings had his chance.
我给过詹宁斯机会
He didn't take it.
他冥顽不灵
I think, under the circumstances,
我认为此情况下
it might be a good idea to bring the police in on this one.
明智的选择是让警♥察♥介入此事
Finch, you hired me to take care of these things.
芬奇 你雇我来解决这些事情
You don't like how I do it, hire someone else.
如果你不喜欢我的风格 雇别人去
Mr. Reese?
里瑟先生
John?
约翰
Carter. Hello, Detective.
我是卡特 你好 警探
This New Rochelle business--
新罗歇尔这件事
the car accident, the cover up, Jessica.
车祸 掩盖事故 洁西卡
You knew what I'd find, didn't you?
你知道我会发现什么 对吗
Knowing isn't always a blessing, Detective.
有时知道也不是件好事 警探
True.
确实
But, I confess, I was calling with a more urgent problem-- John.
但我承认我打电♥话♥是为更要紧的事 约翰
Don't tell me you've lost him again.
别告诉我你又把他丢了
No, I know where he is. I just... can't reach him.
不 我知道他在哪 但我 无法联♥系♥他
Or stop him.
无法阻止他
Why are we here, Brad?
我们来这儿干嘛 布拉德
I wanted us to have some time together, baby.
我想跟你好好聚聚 宝贝
Just you and me.
就你和我
I don't know how things got so out of hand with us.
我不知道我们之间是怎么变成这样的
But, I promise, I'm going to fix it.
但我保证 我会处理好的
You don't have to run anymore.
你不用再逃跑了
You believe me... right?
你相信我 对吗
I do.
我相信
I do believe you, I do believe--
我当然相信你 我当然相信
So maybe we can take these off now?
那我们先把手铐摘了吧
You never did know what to say, did you?
你永远不知道怎么说话 是吗
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你怎么想的
That this is my fault.
你认为都是我的错
That, somehow, I wanted this.
好像我想这样似的
But have you ever considered how hard this has been for me?
但你想过这对我来说有多难吗
The trouble I've gone through for you?
为你我惹了多大的麻烦
What's it gonna take, Sarah?
还要我再付出多少代价 萨拉
I love you so much.
我非常爱你
But I can't do this anymore.
但我不能再继续下去了
Go.
走
Where?
去哪
Anywhere you want.
想去哪去哪
You're free.
你自♥由♥了
Thank you.
谢谢
Sarah.
萨拉
She's gone. It's over.
她走了 结束了
Something funny?
有什么好笑的
You've never been in love, have you?
你从没爱过 是吗
Really, truly in love?
真正的爱
Why?
怎么说
Because then you'd know... It'll never be over.
爱过就会明白 它永远不会结束
It is for you.
你会结束
Your friend told me I might find you up this way.
你朋友告诉我 或许能在这里找到你
I can't let you take him, John.
我不能让你带走他 约翰
This can't end like New Rochelle.
不能重复新罗歇尔的结局
Do I need to look in the trunk?
我需要查看一下后车箱吗
You can do whatever you like.
想做什么随便你
It isn't gonna change what I have to do.
我要做的事一定会做
Let me have him, John.
把他交给我 约翰
If I do, he'll get away with it.
如果我交了 他会脱身
I'll see that he doesn't.
我保证他不能
It won't be up to you.
那不是你能决定的
That's my point.
这才是重点
There are things you can do, Detective, and things you can't.
有些事你能行 警探 但有些你无能为力
And that's where I come in.
所以才需要我的存在
I can't allow you to just execute people.
我不能任由你处决人命
This isn't on you.
这与你无关
It's on me.
是我的事
All I'm asking for is your trust.
我只要求你相信我
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表