剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
And the driver, too.
还有那司机
Nothing can connect us to this thing.
决不能让这事牵扯到我们头上
Carter.
卡特
It's Sully.
我是老沙
I managed to fill in some of the blanks on young Carl Elias.
我查到了一些小卡尔·以利亚的信息
Good work.
很好
No, not so good.
先别急
The kid was like a professional runaway.
那孩子简直是逃跑专家
From the age of eight,
从八岁开始
he couldn't stay anywhere more than a couple of months.
他每个地方都待不满几个月
So no one really knew him.
这么说没人认识他
Nobody except some tough old bird named Gloria Recinto.
除了一个叫格劳丽娅·雷辛托的老♥江♥湖
Apparently, she, uh, she looked after him.
显然 她照顾过那孩子
He would send her a Christmas card
他也每年给她寄圣诞卡
and some money every year.
还寄点钱
You gotta read these things, Carter.
你得看看这些 卡特
I mean it's as if the guy
这小子看起来
was going to either be president or Attila the Hun.
要不流芳百世 要不遗臭万年
You want me to bring him in?
要我带过去吗
I'll swing by, and pick him up.
我亲自过去接吧
Well, I'm going to make myself beautiful for you.
那我得为你梳妆打扮一番了
Good luck with that, Sully.
那祝你好运了 老沙
You know why I'm here. You know how I feel.
你知道我为什么来 你知道我的感受
I still can't find Zoe.
还是找不到佐伊
I can't hide it anymore.
我不能再隐瞒下去了
If I can't track her down, Douglas probably can't either.
要是我都找不到 道格拉斯大概也找不到
Trying to clean up this recording.
在给录音降噪
Fill in the blanks.
抹掉空白处的杂音
I think Dana recorded this in Lawson's office, listen.
我猜是戴娜是在劳森的办公室录的 你听
What we're doing is wrong.
我们做的事是错的
So?
怎么
She recorded the conversation on her cell phone.
她用手♥机♥录下了俩人的对话
To blackmail him?
想敲诈他吗
No, I don't think so.
不 我看不是
Here's the fountain in his office.
这是他办公室里饮水器的声音
Using the bug I planted,
通过我装的窃听器
I was able to get room tone,
我能获取房♥间的背噪
then I can strip it back out of the original recording.
再从原始音频中把背噪去除
Listen. This is much clearer.
听 现在清楚多了
I can't hide it anymore.
我不能再隐瞒下去了
What we're doing is wrong.
我们做的事是错的
I want to tell someone.
我要说出去
Keeps me up at night, knowing what our drug has done.
我整夜失眠 就为这新药的事情
You need to think very carefully...
你可得好好想清楚
"Keeps me up at night, knowing what our drug has done"
我整夜失眠 就为这新药的事情
I still have to clean up the last part of the recording,
我还得把最后一段录音调清楚
but there's enough here that you can tell
不过就目前的信息来看
that Dana was not having an affair with Lawson.
戴娜不是和劳森有私情
She was threatening to blow the whistle on him.
她是威胁要举报他
You know, before we--
在我们
before I found you,
在我 找到你之前
the numbers haunted me.
那些号♥码折磨着我
I never felt so helpless in my entire life.
我从没有过那么无助的感觉
And I know I can't get justice for all of them,
我知道没法还每人一个公道
but the possibility of having just one...
可哪怕只有一个
Looks like our Ms. Morgan has decided to be found after all.
看来摩根女士还是决定出现了
This time, when you find her,
这次找到她后
try not to lose her.
可别再跟丢了
So you are tracking my cell phone.
你还真在追踪我的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I know how all the pieces of the city fit together.
我清楚这座城市的运作
I know all the players.
我清楚所有的角色
I know all the angles.
我清楚所有的好处
And then there's you.
然后你出现了
Now I don't understand you.
我不了解你
And I don't like things that I don't understand.
我不喜欢我不了解的东西
Then why did you want me to come here?
那你为什么还要我过来
because I don't have to like you
因为我不用非得喜欢你
to get some news out of you.
才能从你身上套消息
The girl on the recording.
录音里的那个姑娘
Her name was Dana Miller.
她的名字叫戴娜·米勒
Lawson had her killed.
劳森杀了她
Maybe not because she was sleeping with him.
但不是因为他在睡她
I know.
我知道
She worked at Virtanen.
她在维尔塔宁公♥司♥工作
She was going to come out in public--
她本来是想公布
a scandal involving one of their drugs.
一桩涉及他们药品的丑闻
Not bad,
不错嘛
But it's not the whole story.
但这还不是全部
She worked in clinical trials.
她的工作是临床实验
Five days before she was killed, she was transferred out.
她被害五天前 她被调走了
Access suspended.
终止了权限
How did you come by that?
你怎么知道这些事情
You have your people. I have mine.
你有你的人 我有我的人
Let me guess.
我猜猜
You're looking to strike a deal with Virtanen.
你想要跟维尔塔宁公♥司♥做笔交易
No, not this time.
不 这回不
I thought everyone had an angle.
我还以为所有人都想要好处
I knew this girl once.
我曾经认识一个女孩
Naive.
很天真
She got a tough lesson on the way the world works.
她吸取了惨痛的教训 才学会这世界的法则
That reminds me of Dana.
让我想起戴娜
Also, they tried to kill you.
而且 他们想杀你
Well, there's that, too.
这个嘛 也是有的
You want to get out of here?
你想不想出去
Where are we going?
我们去哪
To do something illegal.
干些违法勾当
Lieutenant Gilmore.
吉尔默警司
Almost didn't recognize you without that cute uniform.
你不♥穿♥漂亮警服来我几乎都认不出你了
What do you want now?
这次你又想要什么
There's going to be a break-in
今天晚上
at Virtanen Pharmaceuticals tonight.
维尔塔宁制药公♥司♥会有人闯入
I need you to make sure that the police don't respond.
我要你保证警方不介入
After this, we're done.
此后 我们两清
All right, Finch, our cameras are in place.
好了 芬奇 摄像头已就位
I have full coverage. Proceed.
已全方位覆盖 行动
Hold this.
拿着这个
So these people are trying to kill you,
这些人想杀你
and your plan is to break into their office.
你的计划是闯进他们的办公室
I prefer the direct approach.
我喜欢单刀直入
This is the south entry. Any guards on the other side?
这里是南出口 另一边有没有警卫
Two guards on the first floor, none on the stairwell.
一楼有两个 楼梯上没有
Go ahead.
继续
Going in.
进去了
Am I ever going to meet this imaginary friend of yours?
我有没有机会见见你这位想像出来的朋友
He's a very private person.
他非常注重隐私
Wait, there's a guard on the third floor stairs.
慢着 三楼有个警卫
He's coming your way.
朝你那边过去了
You're clear. Go.
安全了 走
You're probably one of those guys
你大概就是那种
that can get out of anything with a paper clip.
"回形针在手天下我有"的家伙
Where did you learn this skill?
你从哪儿学的
It's a long story.
说来话长
Still clear, Mr. Reese.
仍旧安全 里瑟先生
They deleted Dana Miller's email and browser history months ago.
他们数月前就删除了戴娜·米勒的邮件和浏览记录
Nothing is ever really deleted, Mr. Reese.
没什么能被彻底删除 里瑟先生
The pieces are always out there.
仍然存在于某处
You just got to know how to put them back together.
你只需要把碎片拼回来
Use the recovery software.
用修复软件
All right.
好吧
Right there.
就这
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表