剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up,
只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Good morning, Mr. Reese.
早上好 里瑟先生
Mr. Reese?
里瑟先生
A bit of a bad connection.
信♥号♥♥不太好
Were you able to convince Mr. Billick
你说服比利克先生
to abandon his plan to kill his ex-wife?
放弃杀他前妻的计划了吗
I'm working on it, Finch.
正在进行中 芬奇
Yeah, Finch. What is it?
芬奇 什么事
Pretty sure that's a parole violation, Teddy.
绝对违反假释条例了 泰迪
Hello, Finch.
你好 芬奇
Billick and I just came to an understanding.
比利克刚刚跟我达成了共识
Good, because we have a new number.
很好 我们又有新号♥码了
Had a feeling you were going to say that.
我就知道你要说这个
I'm sending you an address.
地址我发给你了
Call me when you get there.
到了给我电♥话♥
You sure he's the right guy?
你确定用他吗
He's perfect.
他最合适
So what's this guy's story, Finch?
这家伙背景如何 芬奇
Scott Powell, 38.
斯科特·鲍威尔 38岁
He's a construction project manager for the city.
是市里一个建筑项目的经理
Seems like a family man.
看起来是居家好男人
His wife's name is Leslie.
他妻子叫莱丝丽
Son is Owen, daughter Mia.
儿子叫欧文 女儿叫米娅
My goodness.
我的老天
What are you working on there? A doggie?
你在画什么 小狗狗吗
A horse.
是马
It's a horse. Of course it's a horse.
是匹马 当然是匹马
I knew it was a horse. I was just testing.
我知道这是马 我就是考考你
Did you lose your watch?
你的表丢了吗
No. It's around here somewhere.
没有 随手放哪儿了
All right, guys, daddy's got to go to work.
好了 宝贝们 爸爸要去上班了
All right. Bye. Love you, baby.
好 拜拜 我爱你 宝贝
You too. Be good. All right.
我也爱你 加油 好的
Are you still there, Mr. Reese?
你还在吗 里瑟先生
You ever crave a more conventional life, Finch?
你向往过传统点的生活吗 芬奇
If by "conventional" you mean a life without the numbers,
如果你的"传统"是指没有号♥码的生活
It has crossed my mind.
有时会想
It looks like Powell has a pretty normal one.
鲍威尔的生活看起来很平常
If there's one thing our little venture has proven,
我们俩的经历最能证明的事
Mr. Reese, it's that people are rarely what they seem.
里瑟先生 就是人往往表里不一
Finch, looks like Powell's playing hooky.
芬奇 鲍威尔似乎翘班了
He's heading into a park.
他正走向一个公园
Could be meeting somebody.
可能是去见人
Are you up on his phone?
你连上他的手♥机♥了吗
I'm about to be.
正在连
Hi, yeah.
你好
Calling about the installer job
我想应聘安装工岗位
you have listed in the-- in the paper here.
就是 报纸上登的那个
I'm sorry, sir. That position's been filled.
抱歉 先生 已经招满了
Well, do you have
那你们还有
any other positions available at this time? Or--
什么缺人的岗位吗 或者
Finch, Powell's not skipping work,
芬奇 鲍威尔没有翘班
He's out of work.
他失业了
Yes.
是的
I'm just discovering that the city's employee directory
我刚发现市内登记的雇员名单
is grossly out of date.
严重过期了
A casualty of public employee cutbacks.
有一场大规模公职人员裁员
The same cutbacks have put Mr. Powell out of a job--
这场裁员让鲍威尔丢了工作
eight months ago.
已经八个月
Judging by the way he was acting with his family,
就他和家人的互动来看
They have no idea.
他们还蒙在鼓里
That's a long time to go without a paycheck.
他很长时间没有薪水可领了
These flutes are silver plated.
这可是镀银的
And engraved. I ain't expecting
还刻字了呢 我可不认为
another Leslie and Scott to come in the shop.
另有叫"莱丝丽"和"斯科特"的人会进店来买♥♥
Look, I can't use any of this stuff.
这些东西我都没用
Now, if you have another watch like you had the last time
如果你还有像上次那种手表一样的
I'll let you have all of it for 100 bucks.
这些全给你 只要100块
Sorry. 50.
抱歉 50块
Look, pal, take your junk and clear out, all right?
老兄 快拿着你的垃圾走人 好吧
Don't call my stuff junk!
不准说这些是垃圾
Hey, you want I should call the cops?
你想让我叫警♥察♥来吗
No, man.
不
Finch, this guy's about ready to hit rock bottom.
芬奇 这家伙就快撑不住了
I ran Powell's credit.
我查了鲍威尔的信♥用♥卡♥记录
He's maxed out on every one of his cards
他刷爆了所有的信♥用♥卡♥
with the exception of the one he shares with his wife.
只剩夫妻共用的那张了
And that's almost at its limit.
而那张也到极限了
You suspect he might be a threat?
你怀疑他会是威胁吗
He just about took a pawnbroker's head off for a few bucks.
他刚才几乎为了点小钱把典当商的头剁掉
See if Detective Carter can run a background check on this guy.
看看卡特警探能查到这家伙什么资料
What about Detective Fusco?
怎不找弗斯科警探
He's handling another matter right now.
他现在有别的事要忙
I'll keep a close eye on Powell
我会紧盯鲍威尔
until we know what we're dealing with.
直到搞清楚问题所在
Good. And I'm going to want
好 我这就去
to get a look at his home computer.
查查他家里的电脑
So I'll be joining you tonight.
我晚上过去陪你
Really. Ever been on a stakeout, Finch?
真的吗 你以前监视过吗 芬奇
No. Should I bring anything?
没有 我该带什么东西吗
Warm clothes, something to read,
厚外套 书刊
and an empty water bottle. Empty?
还有空瓶子 空瓶子
There are no bathrooms on a stakeout, Finch.
监视的时候可没厕所给你上 芬奇
He's getting good at leading two lives.
他越来越习惯双重生活了
Unfortunately, they're on a collision course.
不幸的是 离露馅不远了
Hungry already, Finch?
这就饿了吗 芬奇
No. And if I was, it wouldn't be for something with
没有 就算饿了 我也不吃加了
disodium inosinate.
肌苷酸二钠的东西
Can is made of aluminum.
罐子是铝做的
It's dimensions are perfect for capturing Wi-Fi radio waves.
尺寸非常适合捕捉无线网络信♥号♥♥
Point this at the house.
把这个对准房♥子
His home Wi-Fi network has WPA password protection.
他家的无线网络有WPA密♥码♥保护
Can you crack it? Just did.
你能黑进去吗 已经黑进了
Spends a lot of time on political websites,
经常浏览政♥治♥网站
blogging about a congressman-- Michael Delancey.
写博客讨论国会议员迈克·德兰西
Not a big fan of the congressman.
对议员颇有异议
This is interesting. Here's a big file--
有发现 这有个很大的文件夹
encrypted.
加密了
I'm going to have to take this.
我得接一下电♥话♥
I'll be right back.
马上就回来
Hello.
你好
Mr. Powell?
鲍威尔先生吗
This is the Work Time temp agency.
这里是"工作时间"临时工中介
You called us several weeks ago about an event staff position?
你几周前给我们打过电♥话♥应聘宴会工作人员吗
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表