剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
So we don't have a clue where Darren is
现在我们是既不知道达伦何在
or who the shooters are.
也不知道凶手何在
Witnesses can ID the shooters.
服务员能认出凶手
They're just too scared.
只是吓得不敢说
Why would they want to talk to you?
那他们凭什么要跟你说
I have my ways.
山人自有妙计
Excuse me. Lisa?
打扰一下 丽莎吗
Sorry. I'm running late for something.
抱歉 我要迟到了
Besides, I already told the police everything I know
而且 我已经跟警♥察♥说清楚了
about Travis and those guys.
崔维斯和那些人的事
I'm not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm looking for Darren McGrady,
我在找达伦·麦迪
Travis' little brother.
崔维斯的弟弟
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
抱歉 我帮不了你
I know you're afraid...
我知道你很害怕
just like I'm sure Travis was scared
相信崔维斯在帮你
when he stuck up for you against those thugs.
反抗那些恶棍时也同样害怕
But he did it anyway.
但他还是做了
Those guys come in there all the time,
那些人常常过来
grabbing and hollering.
强取豪夺 大呼小叫
I don't know what the hell he was thinking.
我真不知道他是怎么想的
He cared for you...
他在乎你
just like he cared for his little brother, Darren.
他也同样在乎他的弟弟达伦
The guys that killed Travis may be coming after Darren now.
杀害崔维斯的凶手现在可能正在追杀达伦
I need your help tracking them down.
我需要你帮我逮到他们
Look, I want to help, but--
我想帮忙 但是
You don't have to give me a name.
你不用告诉我名字
Just point me in the right direction.
只要指给我一个方向
Guy like you, coming out of the shadows,
像你这样的人 隐身黑暗
looking for bad guys,
追踪坏人
You'd fit right in at the comic book store...
绝配漫画书店
couple blocks that way.
那边几条街外就是
They hang out there.
他们常在那里
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, kids, free comics.
好了 孩子 免费漫画
There you go-- one for you.
给你 这给你
How about that?
这个如何
Hey. Good to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
All right. Say hi to your mom.
行了 跟你妈问好
Mr. Wilcox, what's this dude's superpower?
威尔科特斯先生 这家伙的超能力是什么
He got no costume, no cape.
又没装备 又没斗篷
'cause being a superhero is not about a cape or a cowl.
当超级英雄不一定需要斗篷 披风什么的
It's about protecting your fellow man,
而是要保护你的同胞
looking out for him when no one else will.
在他们求助无门时挺身而出
Look at the detail on that.
仔细研究一下
Excuse you.
原谅你
Hey, Carter, I may have found one of our shooters--
卡特 我可能找到其中一名凶手了
Corner of Crown and Albany, headed south.
王冠奥尔巴尼街角 向南行
I'm two minutes away, be right there.
我两分钟到 在那儿等着
Finch, I got eyes on Darren.
芬奇 我看到达伦了
Is he safe, Mr. Reese?
他还好吧 里瑟先生
Not for long. Hey, yo, Brick.
好不了多久了 你 布瑞克
Take off that hat.
把帽子摘下来
Who do you think you're talking to, shorty?
你以为你在跟谁说话 小子
One of the spineless punks that killed my brother--
杀死我哥哥的无♥耻♥凶手之一
shot him dead in our home.
你在我们家里枪杀了他
Want me to show you how to use that thing, little man?
要我教你怎么用吗 小家伙
What the hell you doing, man? Get off of me.
你干什么 放开我
This fool is as good as dead.
这蠢货死定了
Yo... I won't miss.
你 我可不会失手
Give that back! Drop your phone.
还我 把手♥机♥放下
Get off me, man.
放开我
Hey, don't worry, man. This ain't over.
别担心 这事儿没完
I'ma kill you and the rest of your crew.
我会宰了你和其他人
Yeah, we'll see about that.
是啊 我们走着瞧
My boys will be looking for you.
我的人会找你算账
I see you made friends as usual.
你还是一如既往的友爱啊
Found our missing kid.
找到失踪儿童了
Now I got to get him out of here.
我得带他走了
He's your murder suspect.
他是谋杀嫌犯
Get down on the ground.
趴在地上
Put your hands behind your head now.
把手举过头顶
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
Got to get him somewhere safe.
得把他安排到安全的地方
Sorry.
抱歉了
All units, please respond
所有单位 请回应
to shots fired in the vicinity of crown and--
一起枪击案 发生区域为
Didn't know cops could pick and choose which calls to answer.
真不知道警♥察♥还可以有选择地回应报♥警♥
Never said I was a cop.
没说我是警♥察♥
So what are you, then?
那你是什么人
One of these days I'll have to come up
总有一天我能想出个
with a good answer for that one.
完美答案
It's a nice piece,
考虑到你是
considering you bought it off the street.
私下购得的 这玩意儿还成
Where'd you get the cash?
你哪儿弄到的现金
Pawned a TV, sold some stuff.
当了台电视 卖♥♥了点儿东西
Saw you play the trumpet.
看到过你吹小号♥
I'm guessing you pawned that too.
我猜你也典当了
You any good? What do you think?
你玩儿得好吗 你以为呢
My brother wanted me to go to music school...
我哥哥想送我去音乐学校
instead of getting mixed up with the thugs.
而不是跟那帮恶棍搅在一起了
And here you are, mixed up with the thugs.
而你却在这里 跟那帮恶棍搅在一起
So you tracked down that Brick kid.
就算你放倒了那个布瑞克
You think that's what your brother
你觉得你哥哥
would have wanted you to do?
希望你这样吗
Saw him wearing that hat like it was some type of scalp.
看着他把那顶帽子如战利品般戴着招摇过市
It wasn't right.
太过分了
I'll take care of it.
我来搞定
You?
你
how?
怎么搞定
Wait a minute. Where we going?
等等 我们要去哪儿
Darren, this is Detective Fusco.
达伦 这位是弗斯科警探
He's a...friend.
他是一位 朋友
This guy? Yep.
这家伙 是的
Oh, hell, no.
才不要
What's your problem, half pint?
你有意见吗 小子
You're a dirty cop all day long.
你从头到脚就是一坏警♥察♥
All right, look...
得了
first you got me investigating our mutual friend,
你先是要我调查我们那位朋友
now I got to babysit this disrespectful punk?
现在又要我照顾这傲慢无礼的小鬼
I have a day job.
我有正职的
Carter's gonna start asking a lot more questions.
卡特会开始起疑的
You leave Carter to me.
卡特的事交给我
Now, is this place safe?
这地方安全吗
Yeah. She likes to help kids.
没错 她喜欢帮助孩子
She hates paperwork.
厌烦文件记录之类的
She takes in strays all the time.
经常帮助流浪者
I'm not a stray.
我才不是流浪者
He'll be safe here. Good.
他在这里很安全 那就好
I'll be back, but until then, he doesn't leave your sight.
我会回来 但这之前别让他离开你的视线
Yo, you really gonna leave me here?
你真的要把我留在这里
Not for long.
不会很久
Got to return a vehicle.
得把车还回去
Brick.
布瑞克
Bad luck.
真不走运
You walking around wearing a dead guy's hat.
带着死人的帽子四处招摇
Where'd you get it?
你从哪儿拿到的
Found it. Where?
捡到的 哪儿捡到的
In the street. I like the way it fit.
街上 我戴着合适
Yeah, well, that hat is in the lab right now.
好吧 帽子现在在实验室
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表