剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
you decide to take a holiday?
你却突然要度假
The man's Cahill's handler.
那个男的是卡荷尔的联络员
No one followed me. I just...
没人跟踪我 我只是
needed to feel normal.
需要感受一下正常生活
We got enough on Vargas.
我们已经掌握了瓦加斯足够的证据
I could pull you out now.
我现在能帮你脱身
We could have gotten Vargas five months ago.
我们五个月前就能拿下瓦加斯了
He's just a smuggler.
他只不过是个走私贩
LOS-- That's the guy we want.
LOS才是真正的目标
Word is he's picking up the next shipment in person.
有传言下批货他要亲自出马
LOS Is a fairy tale, Michael.
LOS只是个传说 迈克尔
I took this from the last delivery from LOS.
我从上次LOS那批货里带出来的
It's 100% pure.
纯度是100%
We found the big one.
我们钓到大鱼了
The direct source.
最直接的源头
Whoever this LOS is...
不管这个LOS是何方神圣
if no one's stepping on his shipments,
既然没人敢动他的货
there's a good reason.
必有原因
I don't want to wind up in a dark suit,
我不想到最后穿一身黑
having to inform your wife--
去通知你妻子--
I'll take care of my end, you take care of yours.
我会负责我的"最后" 你管好自己就行
I think Vargas has a cop in his pocket.
我觉得瓦加斯在警队里有人
Last night he was too confident
昨天晚上他非常确定
that black and white wouldn't have backup.
那个执勤的没有支援
He's got someone protecting him from the inside, I'm sure of it.
内部有人在保护他 我很肯定
I'll look into it.
我会查查的
Cahill believes Vargas has a cop on his payroll.
卡荷尔认为瓦加斯在警队里有人
So do I.
我同意
Vargas was talking about being paid up with HR--
瓦加斯说打点好了HR
the same corrupt cops who were willing
就是那帮想任由以利亚
to let Elias kill Carter.
杀卡特的腐♥败♥警♥察♥
Detective Carter!
卡特警探
Agent Snow.
斯♥诺♥特工
Didn't realize you were still in town.
我都不知道你还留在这里
I took a trip upstate.
我去北边兜了一圈
I'm sure now that our boy's working with a police officer.
我确定那人现在在警局里有眼线
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
Found his fingerprints at a veterinary clinic
我在卡茨基尔的某个动物医院
in the Catskills.
收集到了他的指纹
And yet I am certain that John was never there.
然而我知道他并未去过那个地方
I hope his new friend is luckier.
我希望他的新朋友能幸运一点
John has a tendency to use people
约翰很会利用人
and then, well, discard them.
用完之后 始乱终弃
I remember his old partner's funeral like it was yesterday.
他上个搭档的葬礼还如昨天般历历在目
A pretty woman.
一个花容月貌的女人
Like you.
像你一样
After he was done with her,
他利用完她之后
not so much.
花容不在了
A word, Detective.
聊几句吧 警探
You do realize the man that shot John was just here?
你知道刚刚枪击约翰的人在这儿吧
Agent Snow doesn't know about me...
斯♥诺♥特工不认识我
or my arrangement with our mutual friend.
也不知道我和我们那位朋友的关系
We need your help, Detective.
我们需要你的帮助 警探
This man is Michael Cahill,
这位是迈克尔·卡荷尔
otherwise known as Daniel Tulley--
又名丹尼尔·图利
narcotics detective working undercover with a smuggling ring,
在走私集团卧底的缉毒警探
one that Mr. Reese has just infiltrated.
里瑟先生刚刚也混进去的了
Of course he has.
想来也是
But we believe that there's a leak at the NYPD.
不过我们相信纽约警局有内鬼
I don't need to tell you what can happen
一旦卡荷尔身份泄露
if Cahill's cover is blown.
后果可想而知
And you expect me to find this leak.
你想要我帮你找到内鬼
I just need you to explain the system.
我只需要你解释一下卧底系统
Who would know about Cahill's being undercover?
谁有可能知道卡荷尔是卧底
Only his handler.
只有他的联络员
What about the people that have access
那些有权限看到他文件和
to his paperwork, files?
档案的人呢
Files on undercovers are kept only as hard copies,
卧底的档案只有纸质拷贝
so people like you can't hack into them.
以免被你这种人黑入
Words wound, Detective.
恶语伤人六月寒啊 警探
The files are kept in safes in one room controlled by IAB.
档案被安全存放在内务部控制的房♥间里
However, only the handlers
总之 只有联络员
have the combinations to their UC's safe.
才知道卧底档案保险库的密♥码♥
Anyone tries to break in,
任何人试图侵入
IAB will send them on a one-way trip to Rikers.
内务部都会送他们一张直奔监狱的单程票
So we would need to destroy Cahill's file
所以我们要抢在别人之前
before anyone could retrieve it.
毁掉卡荷尔的档案
We? Yeah, see, breaking into 1PP is a federal offense.
我们 要知道侵入警♥察♥厅总部是联邦重罪
I've got it covered.
我已经搞定了
Let me guess, you need another favor.
我猜 是又要我帮忙了
Someone might be selling out an undercover narc
可能有人把一名卧底缉毒警
to a smuggler named Vargas.
出♥卖♥♥♥给走私犯瓦加斯
Pay some of your dirty buddies in narcotics a visit.
去拜访一下你在缉毒队的同丘之貉
Those guys don't exactly trust me anymore.
那些家伙已经不再信任我了
I've been getting some good collars lately too.
我最近可把自己漂白了
Even got a commendation.
还得了表彰呢
Your ass got you that commendation.
那是表彰你屁♥股♥上挨的那下子
Time to get your hands dirty again.
现在把自己再染黑吧
Yeah?
怎么
You don't say.
你没说
Which one?
哪一个
Well, find out then.
那就找出来
Now. Something's wrong, Finch.
现在 情况不妙 芬奇
Vargas got a phone call, and he's not happy about it.
瓦加斯接到个电♥话♥ 让他很不高兴
We go ahead with the delivery now.
我们现在就去交货
Because LOS will kill us if we don't.
因为不这么做LOS会宰了我们
How many time I invite you for dinner?
我多少次请你共进晚餐
All business with you.
你总是一直谈生意
Business is good. No time to eat.
生意蛮好 没时间吃
You know, I've been thinking.
我在考虑
you and I might want to renegotiate our deal.
你我之间应该重新协商一下交易
You know, in our business, thinking...
在我们的生意中 "考虑"
is the most dangerous thing you can start doing.
是最危险的开始
Or maybe I take the shipment directly to LOS?
或者我把货直接交给LOS
Cut you out.
让你出局
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
Tell you what.
这样吧
How about I give you a little something extra, okay?
我额外给你点儿别的 如何
Just for you?
专门给你
Yeah?
如何
Come on, come on!
快 快
Out! Let's go! Move it!
出去 我们走 快
Get him in the back.
把他放到后边
That's it. Hit it.
这里 走
Fools, hurry up.
蠢货 快点儿
Yeah. All right.
好 好了
Come on.
来
Lay down there.
放在这儿
Thought we were meeting with LOS, boss.
我以为我们要去见LOS 老大
We are.
没错
Just making a little pit stop first.
不过要先中途休息一下
Take your phones out and destroy them.
把你们的手♥机♥交出来毁掉
Drop looks to be in Brooklyn.
停在了纽约的布鲁克林
Should have the exact location in a second.
马上就有精确位置了
What happened?
怎么回事
Your weapons... toss 'em in.
你们的武器 扔进来
All of you. Now.
全部 马上
One of you is a cop.
你们当中有一个警♥察♥
In an hour or two, I'm going to find out which one.
一两个小时内 我就会知道是谁
Whoever's still alive will finish making this delivery.
活下来的人负责送货
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表