剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
She doesn't know that Elias
她不知道以利亚
is planning to take them all out at once.
是要马上把他们全干掉
Or that he's got HR's backing.
也不知道以利亚有HR的协助
I need her location. Now.
把她的位置给我 快
You come with me.
你们跟我来
The rest of you lock down both ends of the block
剩下的人封锁这个街区
until we get this guy out of here, understood?
直到我们把这个人带走 明白了吗
Who are we bringing in, Detective?
我们要接谁啊 警探
Don Basile.
黑帮头目巴西莱
He's going into protective custody
要对他进行保护性监禁
until we can take down Elias.
直到我们抓住以利亚
You carter? Yeah.
你是卡特吗 是
How am I supposed to know you're not on Elias's payroll?
我怎么知道你有没有收以利亚的钱
You can't.
你是不知道
You got another option, I recommend you take it.
你要是有别的选择 那就别听我的
Otherwise, let's move.
否则 就跟我走吧
All right, go, go, come on.
好吧 走吧 走吧 快
Detective...
警探
where'd everyone go?
人都去哪儿了
Get back.
退后
Get back!
退后
You really should return your calls, Detective.
你真应该回电♥话♥的 警探
Those new bootleg CDs, boss.
这些是新的盗版光碟 老大
We got a whole bunch more in Lou's trunk.
卢的车箱里还有更多
Hold on a second, kid.
等等 孩子
I'd like a word, please.
我要跟他聊几句
Maybe I should stay, pop.
也许我该留下 爸爸
Go home, tell your mother I already ate.
回家去 告诉你妈妈我已经吃过了
But, pop, I was just thinking--
可是 爸爸 我觉得
You came to us through Lou, right?
你是卢介绍来的 对吗
That's right, sir.
是的 先生
Thing is, I don't know much about you, kid,
问题是 我并不太了解你 孩子
but you look familiar.
不过你看起来很眼熟
along with the name. Elias.
再联♥系♥下名字 以利亚
I think you know what I mean.
我想你明白我的意思
My mother was Marlene Elias, sir.
我妈妈是玛琳·以利亚 先生
I thought so.
我想也是
Beautiful woman.
美丽的女人
I've been told that, sir.
据说是的 先生
I thought about when this day might come.
我曾经想过这一天来临的时候
What I would say to you.
我会对你说些什么
What are you doing here, kid? What do you want from me?
你来这儿做什么 孩子 你想要我做什么
I just want a job, sir.
我只想要一份工作 先生
A chance to learn from the best.
一个向高手学习的机会
To prove myself.
来证明自己
You know where diamonds come from, kid?
你知道钻石是怎么形成的吗 孩子
Starts out as carbon.
开始只是块碳
Black as coal, buried miles beneath the earth.
黑如煤 深埋在地球深处
Takes pressure, temperatures hotter than hell.
承受重压 炙烤于有甚地狱之火
Billions of years, until a volcano blows it to the surface.
亿万年后 火山爆发将其喷至地表
That is the only way to form a diamond.
这是成就钻石的唯一途径
Never heard that before.
以前从没听说过
I didn't know my father either.
我也从不知道我父亲是谁
I survived.
我活了下来
I didn't know that, sir.
我不知道这些 先生
But...
但是...
you're here because you figured some things out.
你会来此是因为你明白了一些事
So now you and me,
所以你我之间
we have our own little secret.
有了自己的小秘密
They tell me you got a pair, kid.
他们告诉我你很有两下子 孩子
Tenacious. Capable.
坚忍♥不拔 精明能干
I like to think so, sir. You keep your head up.
不胜荣幸 先生 抬起头来
There's a place for you here.
这儿有你的一席之地
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
So nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于跟您见面了
The officer's stable.
那名警官情况已经稳定了
Lucky for us, you got good timing.
我们很幸运 你出现的正是时候
I guess you should know,
我想你已经知道了
the FBI has a new task force set up in your honor.
联邦调查局专门为你设立了特别小组
They think you're working with Elias.
他们认为你在为以利亚做事
I'm often misunderstood.
我经常被误解
I take it things didn't go as expected with Mr. Basile.
看来巴西莱先生的事情未如所期
I don't know who to trust anymore.
我都不知道该相信谁了
You can trust us...
你可以相信我们...
Detective.
警探
Elias transferred $4 million in the past 48 hours
以利亚在过去48小时里把4百万美元
to a dozen cash and carry hubs around the city.
转到了全市的数十处提现点
We could use those transfers to track down
我们可以用这些转账记录追踪到
the men working for him, but...
为他做事的人 但
I can't access their database without a warrant.
没有搜查令我无法获取数据
Maybe I could use...other techniques...
也许我可以动用 另一种技术
to access the information we need.
获取我们所需要的信息
If we track down the men on Elias's payroll,
如果我们追踪以利亚付款单上的人
they may lead us right to him.
有可能直接查到他
In the meantime,
与此同时
I need to convince those old dons
我还得说服那帮黑帮老头目
that the only way to stay alive is to work with us.
如果想活命的话就得跟我们合作
Thanks for the backup.
多谢这次的支援
If I'm not there next time...
如果下次我不能赶到
I want you to be prepared.
我希望你有所准备
Not exactly standard issue.
非标准制式武器
Should I ask where you got these?
我该问问你从哪儿弄到这些的吗
Probably best if you don't.
最好不要问
You getting shipped back to Iraq or something?
你准备重返伊♥拉♥克♥还是怎么着
I need an assist.
我需要个帮手
Did you bring the extra vest and ammo like I told you?
我让你多带的防弹衣和弹♥药♥带了没
Yeah.
带了
Just get in.
上车
You're the only cop I can trust right now.
你是我现在唯一能信任的警♥察♥了
Who am I looking at, Finch?
我跟的是什么人 芬奇
I was able to trace the financial transactions
我查了从以利亚账户转出的
coming out of Elias's accounts.
财务交易记录
The man you're following is one of the recipients.
你跟的就是其中一个收款人
Elias's payroll reads
以利亚的付款单就像
like a who's who of the US penal system.
美国刑事系统名人录
I'm following him.
我在跟着他
But who's he following?
那他在跟着谁
It's a family.
是一家人
Any idea who they are?
知道他们是谁吗
Maybe they're related to the dons.
也许他们是黑帮头目的亲眷
Elias isn't above threatening their loved ones.
以利亚可不惮威胁别人的挚爱
Right theory.
理论正确
Wrong organization.
对象错误
Elias's people are following HR families, Finch.
以利亚的人在跟踪HR的家人 芬奇
I don't understand his strategy.
我不明白他的策略
HR are his allies.
HR跟他是一边的
In war, you need to be able to coerce your allies
在战争里 你必须像掌控敌人一般
every bit as much as your enemies.
牢牢掌控你的同盟
Which means if any of his law enforcement contacts
也就是说任何一名警方的内应
gets out of line, he has a backup plan.
出了问题 他都有备用计划
That's what I would do.
换我也这么做
If you had listened to me to begin with
要是你们一开始听了我的话
we could have gotten him before he went after my father.
早在他对我父亲动手前 我们就抓住他了
Detectives.
警探
What's so important you bully your way into our club?
什么风把你们吹来我们的俱乐部了
You're going into protective custody
你们被保护性监禁了
until we can find Elias.
直到找到以利亚为止
I don't think so.
没这个必要吧
It's not really up for discussion.
这不是跟你们商量
You've failed to control this man.
你搞不定他
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表