剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I know because...I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people,
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner.
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
He's all yours.
归你了
I already told the other Americans...
我已经告诉过其他美国人了
I deliver fruits and vegetables.
我运送水果蔬菜
You deliver explosives for Al-Qaeda.
你运送炸♥药♥给基♥地♥组♥织♥
Your cell is responsible for a suicide bomb
你的手♥机♥引爆了一枚自杀式炸♥弹♥
that killed three US soldiers in Fallujah.
在费卢杰炸死了三名美国士兵
You should tell me the location
你最好赶紧告诉我
of the remainder of those explosives.
剩下的炸♥药♥在哪里
Talk to me,
快交代
or else you're gonna have to talk to my boss.
不然你就得跟我上司交代了
And believe me when I tell you,
相信我
you don't want to talk to my boss.
你不会想和我上司谈
All right.
好吧
Hello, Yusuf.
你好 尤瑟夫
Getting too close-- enough already.
逼得太紧了 必须叫停
She goes...today.
她今天就得死
But it's got to be clean.
但要做得干净
You can't keep coming in here like this.
你不能总是这样下去
I gotta go. Detective Carter?
我得走了 卡特警探
It's Mrs. Kovach here to bail out her husband.
科瓦奇太太来保释她丈夫
Again?
又来了
Figured maybe you could talk to her.
你也许能跟她谈谈
Thanks.
谢谢
I work homicide, Mrs. Kovach, okay?
我负责凶杀案的 科瓦奇太太
I'm the one who have to investigate it
你丈夫最终把你殴打至死时
when your husband finally beats you to death.
我就是负责调查的人
Look, every time you tell us it was an accident,
每一次你声称这是意外
you're strengthening the story he's gonna use to get out of it
都在为他最终逍遥法外提供更多证据
that you were clumsy, accident-prone.
他会归罪于你笨手笨脚 总出事故
Do you hear me?
你听见了吗
The stairs.
是楼梯
I fell down the stairs.
我从楼梯上摔下来了
If he puts his hands on you again,
如果他再对你动手
call me.
打电♥话♥给我
Sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 我得走了
I don't know why you bother, Carter.
不明白你烦恼个什么劲 卡特
You can't save 'em all.
你没法拯救所有人
That's a homicide waiting to happen.
眼瞅着一场凶杀案就要发生
Figured I'd try to stop one for a change.
我想换种方式 提前制止
DNA came back on the shooter you winged a couple weeks ago,
DNA报告 几周前被你打伤肩膀的枪手
the guy who took a shot at you.
冲你开枪那家伙
Half the DNA matched Marlene Elias...
一半基因吻合玛琳·以利亚
the other half... Don Moretti.
另一半 黑帮头目莫雷蒂
Carl Elias--the bastard son you left to rot in the system
卡尔·以利亚 被你抛弃自生自灭的私生子
after you murdered his mother almost 40 years ago.
四十多年前你谋杀了他母亲
Your mistress.
你的情妇
I told you before, sweetheart.
我早说过了 亲爱的
I ain't the father of nobody by that name.
我不是那个人的父亲
DNA says otherwise, Don.
DNA可不这么说 头目先生
You're a perfect match.
你们完全吻合
And guess what.
你猜怎么着
Your son's all grown up now.
你儿子现在翅膀硬了
Just a few of his recent victims.
他近期受害人中的几位
Retired detective Bernie Sullivan,
退休的警探 伯尼·沙利文
Your old capo Vincent Deluca.
你的老手下 文森特·德卢卡
What is this? What do I care?
这算什么 关我什么事
I'm gonna die an old man in here.
我只是在这等死的老头
Maybe sooner than you think.
估计等不了多久了
You killed his mother, and you left him to the wolves.
你杀了他母亲 还把他丢在狼窝里不管
What do you think he's gonna do to you?
你觉得他会怎么报答你
I wouldn't expect any Father's Day cards.
我看就别指望父亲节贺卡了
If you help me,
你帮我的话
I can offer you protective custody.
我可以给你 保护性监禁
Who do you think you're talking to?
你以为你在和谁讲话
You don't get it. Elias can get to you anywhere.
你还没明白 你在哪儿以利亚都会找到你
He can find someone you know, turn them on you.
他会找到你的旧识 策反他们对付你
And you know what?
你知道吗
It's not a question of if, but when.
这只是迟早的事
Telling me this guy already took out a cop,
这小子已经宰了个警♥察♥
took a shot at you 'cause you got too close,
还因为你逼得太紧冲你开枪了
and you came here to warn me, huh?
你还跑来这儿警告我
Consider it a courtesy call.
就当是礼节性拜访吧
There a task force going after this Elias,
现在追查以利亚的是整个组
or is it just you, Detective?
还是只有你一个人 警探
What is that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
Way it looks from my side of the fence, you're all alone.
就我看来 你是一个人
Sounds to me like maybe he's coming after you.
听起来似乎他要干掉你了
All units respond--
各小组请注意
shooting at 168th and Audubon.
168号♥街和奥杜邦交口发生枪击
I came as soon as I heard the description.
我听到报告就立刻赶来了
Yeah, got a young African-American male
年轻的非洲裔男性
gunned down on his way home.
回家路上遭到枪击
I got 9-millimeter casings all over the curb.
我在路边找到一堆9毫米弹壳
Looks like it was a drive-by.
看起来像是驾车射击
Any witnesses see the car?
有人目击到车吗
In this neighborhood? You're kidding, right?
在这一带 你在开玩笑 是吧
Ronnie Middleton. You knew this kid?
罗尼·米尔顿 你认识这孩子吗
He witnessed a shooting six months ago up in the Bronx.
六个月前他目击了布朗克斯一场枪击案
ID'd the shooter--neighborhood thug Hector Alvarez.
指认了枪手 这片区的黑帮分子赫克托·阿瓦雷
This kid was a snitch? Yeah.
这孩子告密了 没错
He got cold feet though. Recanted his testimony.
但他后来缩了 放弃了证词
D.A. dropped the case.
地检官撤销了那个案子
Looks like Hector found him.
看来赫克托找到他了
He won't get away with it again.
他这次逃不掉了
Was Ronnie carrying?
罗尼身上带什么东西吗
Yeah, just a, uh, cell phone, and that soda bottle.
只有一个手♥机♥和一个饮料瓶
Mariquitas Cola?
七星可乐
Mexican soda.
墨西哥汽水
They don't sell that everywhere.
这个市面上可不多见
I think I know a place that does.
我想我知道哪有卖♥♥
And I know somebody saw something.
知道有人看到了什么
Yeah, getting them to talk is another matter.
好吧 但让他们开口又是另一回事了
I'm sure you'll charm something out of them, Fusco.
我相信你的个人魅力 弗斯科
You know, Carter,
我说 卡特
we've been working together for a while now.
我们一起工作了一阵了
My friends call me "Lionel." You got a first name?
我朋友都叫我"莱奈尔" 你总有个名字吧
Sure. "Detective."
当然 "警探"
My name's Detective Fusco with the N.Y.P.D.
我是纽约警局的弗斯科警探
If anyone has seen or heard anything
任何人如果看到或听到
pertaining to what happened here tonight,
任何关于今晚这一案件的线索
You can call me at--
请拿一张...
I already have your card, Lionel.
我已经有你的名片了 莱奈尔
What the hell are you doing here?
你跑这儿来搞什么
Just checking in.
就来看看
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表