剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
他们就在你心中
They’re in your heart.
在爱你的人心中 就在这里 在家里
And in the hearts of those who love you. And that is right here. At home.
一生中你会去很多著名的地方 看到很多美丽的景观
In your life you’re going to go to some great places, and you’re going to do some wonderful things.
但是无论你去哪 或者你成为什么样的人
But no matter where you go, or who you become,
这个地方永远陪伴着你
this place will always be with you.
只有一个Tree Hill
There is only one Tree Hill.
这就是你的家
And it’s your home.
我爱你 我的孩子
I love you, my boy.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
看上去是个美丽的清晨
It looks like a beautiful morning.
非常完美
It’s perfect.
让我们今天做一些舒服的事情
Let’s do something great today.
我们有你的测试结果
We have your test results.
Dan!你能听到我吗?
Dan! Can you hear me?
Deb 你最好希望我死
Deb, you better hope I die.
嘿 Haley 在吗?
Hey, is Haley here?
我答应在我走前再见到她
进来吧
- I promised her I’d see her before I left.
- Yeah, come on in.
Nathan 你的运动衫在哪里?
在浴室
- Nathan, where’s your sweatshirt?
- It’s in the bathroom.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你知道 我很对不起
Hey, um, you know, I’m sorry to...
我只是想说再见
不 不 很好 我不想你走却连...
- I just wanted to say goodbye.
- No, no it’s okay. I didn’t want you to go without...
不 对不起 我要走了
不 Lucas 请不要
- No, I’m sorry. I’m just going to go.
- No, Lucas, please don’t.
Haley! 很好 我只是...
Haley! It’s cool, I just...
我原以为你没有准备好
I thought you weren’t ready.
我原以为你会一直等到你结婚
I thought that you were going to wait until you got married.
我是说 我发现...
I mean, I just figured...
我不希望你会...
我们是的
- I didn’t expect you to...
- Well we did.
我们是在等
We did wait.
你在说什么 Haley?
What are you talking about, Haley?
我们昨晚结婚了
We got married last night.
有人相信乌鸦能为旅行者指引方向
Some people believe that Ravens guide travelers to their destinations.
有人则坚信看到孤单的乌鸦会带来好运
Others believe that the sight of a solitary raven is considered good luck.
但是很多只乌鸦
While more than one raven together,
则预示着大难临头
predicts trouble ahead.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表