剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
- Check it out.
- Oh!
Bon Jovi,我见过那次游♥行♥,Scorpions为他们开放
Bon Jovi. I saw that tour. Scorpions opened for them.
是的
Yeah.
哦 不
Oh no!
看看那些头发
我和Dan
- Check out the hair.
- Me and Dan.
那是Keith?
Is that Keith?
是的,他一直很内向
Yeah. He was always very protective.
知道吗,我以前从没留意到Keith在这张照片上
You know, I don’t think I ever noticed Keith in the picture before.
后面的男孩一定很爱前面的女孩
Well, the kid in the background is definitely in love with the girl in the foreground.
这边发生什么事了?
What in the sam hill is going on here?
哦,天啊
Oh my God.
Karen?
嘿,Whitey
- Karen?
- Hi, Whitey.
教练,来杯啤酒吗?
Offer you a beer, coach?
我们,um,一起吃晚餐,然后...
We were, um, having dinner and...
哦,嘿,Keith
Oh hey, Keith.
快半夜了,看起来我们的约会该结束了
It’s nearly midnight. Looks like our date’s almost over.
是的
Yeah.
我认为在泳池边是我撞了你
I think I was hitting on you in the pool.
你认为你撞了我?
You think you were?
我不知道更多了,做个好人,对我是全新的
I don’t know anymore. This whole good guy thing, it’s new to me.
Peyton,我想我一直对你有感觉的
I guess I’ll always have feelings for you, Peyton.
可我很感激Haley让我变得比以前好
But I owe it to Haley to be a better guy than I’ve been.
我只是不想成为欺骗她的人
I just don’t want to be the kind of guy that cheats on her.
那就不要骗她
Then don’t be.
Nathan,我为你骄傲
Nathan, I’m proud of you.
你知道,和你的父亲对抗,为了Haley成为好人
You know, standing up to your dad, and being a good guy for Haley.
你变成我一直觉得你应该成为的那种人
You’re turning into the kind of guy I always knew you could be.
Nathan有了他自己的房♥子
是的,就是这里
- So Nathan got his own place.
- Yeah this is it.
哦,我真是废物,我把要给他的CD拉在车里了,马上回来
Oh crap. I left some cds for him in the car. I’ll be right back.
不用了,我去吧
不,没关系
- No, I’ll come.
- No, it’s alright.
Um,你先去吧,11号♥房♥间
Um, why don’t you go ahead and go on in, apartment 11.
嘿,问问他是不是爱我,如果他说不,为我揍他,好吗?
Hey, ask him if he’s in love with me, and if he says no, break up with him for me, okay?
好的
太好了
- Okay.
- Great.
嘿,真的,说点好话好吗?我的意思是,他真的和以前不一样了
Hey. Seriously. Say something nice, okay? I mean, he’s really a different person.
好的
好
- Okay.
- Okay.
我该走了
好的
- I better get going.
- Okay.
我想根据规则,我欠你个吻
I guess by rule, I owe you a kiss.
我也这么觉得
I guess so.
他不在
He wasn’t there.
你确定吗?11号♥房♥间?
Are you sure? Apartment 11?
是的
Yeah.
语♥音♥信箱,太好了,我想他还没好,我告诉过你Payton很悠闲
Voice mail. Great. I guess he’s not done yet. I told you Peyton was easy.
来吧,我送你回家
Come on, I’ll take you home.
好的
Okay.
我觉得我该事先告诉父母我会晚回家
I guess I should have told my parents I’d be out late.
我不确定这(和你出去)是个好主意
I’m not sure this was a good idea.
嘴巴,你开始享受生活
Mouth, you’ve got to live a little.
不,不是这个意思,我的意思是,一晚上和你在一起就像坐头等舱
No, it’s not that. I mean, a night with you is like flying first class.
我的生活是做个教练
My life is coach.
那样很难回到我的生活
It’s going to be hard going back to it.
谢谢,可人会变老,很快,相信我
Thanks, but this gets old, pretty quick. Trust me.
听着,Brooke
Listen, Brooke.
我不知道你和Lucas之间发生了什么,可他真的是个好人
I don’t know what’s going on with you and Lucas but he’s a really good guy.
我从来都不擅长运动,我是说,你知道,我个子很小
I’ve never been really good at sports, I mean, I’m little, you know.
可当我决定成为运动解说员的时候
But when I decided I wanted to be a sports announcer,
Lucas把我介绍给河边球场上的那些人,让我感觉到我属于那里
Lucas introduced me to the guys at the river court and it made me feel like I belonged.
他心肠很好,我能告诉你的是,你也是
He has a good heart. And as far as I can tell, you do too.
我觉得你们一定能把事情解决的
I’d be really surprised if you two couldn’t work things out.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了,我该回家了。那个脱衣舞♥女♥大概撅着屁♥股♥就等我呢。
Well, I should get home. That stripper might booty call me.
嘴巴
Mouth.
好的,为了慈善
Oh right. For the charity thing.
不
Nah.
只是借它的名义
Just cause.
嘿,Brooke
Hey, Brooke.
谢谢,今晚是我度过的最美妙的一个夜晚
Thanks. This was the greatest night of my life.
好吧,今晚你过得开心吗,奴隶男孩?
谢谢你陪我玩
Well, did you have fun tonight, slave boy? Thanks for playing along.
听着,Haley,我知道我们最近有点远离了
Look, Haley. I know we’ve grown apart a bit lately.
我也知道我们将来还要面对很多,可...
And I know we have a lot a head of us, but...
我只想让你知道我会一直在那里
I just want you to know I’ll always be there for you.
要是Nathan看不出你有多特别,他就真的是个白♥痴♥
And if Nathan doesn’t see how special you really are, well, then he’s an idiot.
因为我觉得你很了不起
Cause I think you’re amazing.
谢谢,Luke
Thanks, Luke.
哦,按规则我们还欠个晚安吻
Oh, technically you owe me a goodnight kiss.
Mm,规则应该要遵守,我觉得
Mm. Rules are rules, I guess.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I guess so.
问题是,虽然这是规则,要是你的舌头碰到我的嘴巴
Here’s the thing, though, if your tongue comes anywhere near my mouth
我不会再理你
I’m just never speaking to you again.
嘿,Haley
Hey, Haley.
你会幸福的
You’re going to be okay.
我保证
I promise you that.
"Just Be Simple" - Songs: Ohia
Nikki,别这样
Jake,求求你
- Nikki, don’t do this.
- Jake, please.
因为我伤害了你,你就不让我见Jenny是不对的
Keeping Jenny away from me because I hurt you is wrong.
你就不能原谅我吗?
Can’t you just forgive me?
那是在星期三
It was a Wednesday.
什么?你说什么?
What? What was?
我意识到你不会再回来的那天
The day I realized that you weren’t coming back.
我爱你,我知道我爱你,我会为你做任何事
I loved you. You knew I loved you. I would have done anything for you.
可你背叛了我,同样是星期三,我不再爱你
But you betrayed me. So it was that same Wednesday that I stopped loving you.
我向我自己保证我女儿不会承受你给我的痛苦
And I promised myself that my daughter would never feel the pain that you caused me.
你想听我说?
You want to hear me say it?
好的,你伤了我的心,Nikki
Fine. You broke my heart, Nikki.
可你不会伤害到我的女儿,因为你不会有机会
But you will never break my daughters heart because you will never, ever have the chance to.
Jake,我会融入她的生活
I’m going to be in her life, Jake.
和你一起或者没有你
With you or without you.
要不要喝点咖啡?
So would you like some coffee?
很晚了,我该走了
It’s getting late, I should probably go.
今晚我很开心,高中的时候也不常这样
I had a lot of fun tonight. I didn’t do much of this in high school.
那,也许下次我们能做些不那么幼稚的事情
Well, maybe next time we could do something less juvenile.
好的,如果我们必须
Oh well, if we have to.
Karen,我知道你和Keith有过去
我希望今晚没有给你惹麻烦
Karen, I know you have some history with Keith. I hope I didn’t cause any problems tonight.
没有
No.
我喜欢你,那很值得
But I like you. For what it’s worth.
我也喜欢你,Larry
Well, I like you too, Larry.
你是对的,我和Keith有过去
And you’re right. I do have history with Keith.
我只是不确定我们会不会有将来
I’m just not sure we have a future.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
Keith
Keith.
还不太晚,不是吗?
It’s not too late, is it?
不,你还好吗?
No. Is everything okay?
事实上不好,过去的几周是我最难熬的日子
Not really. These last few weeks have been the hardest of my life.
没有你和Lucas,在你们的生活之外
Being without you and Lucas, on the outside of your lives.
我感觉...感觉我像是过去的那个我的影子
I felt... I felt like a shadow of someone I used to be.
我知道我让你失望了,我让Lucas遇到危险
And I know I let you down. And I put Lucas at risk,
可你要知道,我爱Lucas
but you have to know, I love Lucas.
车祸的那晚到现在我一直带着这个
And I’ve been carrying this around with me since the night of the accident.
我爱你,Karen
I love you Karen.
Keith
Keith.
一直是
I always have.
嫁给我
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表