剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
considering a third of the world is starving,
这还不能改变我笨手笨脚的事实
which does not change the fact that I am clumsy as hell.
我今天又跌倒了
Did I tell you that I fell down today?
没错 路边滑倒 脸朝下 屁♥股♥朝天
Yeah, slipped off the curb, face down, butt in the air.
太详细吗 抱歉 我还是闭嘴好了
Too graphic? Sorry. I'll just be quiet.
我有点东西要给你 Luke
So, I got something for you, Lucas.
事实上 是我找到的
Actually, I found it.
抱歉 我不是刻意去找的
Sorry. Not that I was looking for something specifically,
如果是的话
which implies some hideous sort
会有点 "Joey爱Dawson" 情结
of "Joey loves Dawson" scenario
超恶的
and completely creep me out,
但 你懂 我们碰巧看到...
but, you know, we saw it, and...
把书给他
Give him the book.
哇 《凯萨大帝》
Wow. "Julius Caesar."
(译注:莎士比亚作品)
"人世情高低起伏..."
"There's a tide in the affairs of men" --
诸如此类
or something like that.
赞
Nice.
感谢
Thank you, guys. Thank you very much.
随便 你喜欢就好
Whatever. That's what you're into.
"Farewell Transmission(instrumental)"
看看是谁来了 Keith Scott
Well, well, Keith Scott. What do you know?
最近好吗 Whitey
How you doing, Whitey?
很放松
Take a load off.
你有空吗
You... you got a second?
喔 我时间多的是 你没听说吗
Oh, I got a lot of seconds. Or haven't you heard?
喔 是阿 我听说了
Oh, yeah, I heard.
一点点就好
Just a little.
再多点
A little more.
够了 够了
That's good. That's good.
我今天碰到你弟弟Danny了
I saw your little brother today -- Danny.
他说我是卑鄙小人
He called me "despicable."
说我毁了那些年轻人的梦想
Said I crush the dreams of young men.
他是在说自己还是Nathan
Was he talking about himself or Nathan, do you think?
我看都有
Both, I suppose.
你当年打球时 平均一场拿几分
Hey, what did you average when you played for me?
差不多五千零六瓶啤酒一晚吧
Oh, about 5,006 beers a night.
哈 至少你始终如一
Well, at least you were consistent.
是阿 你教我的 嘿 你知道...
Yeah, you gotta give me that. Hey, you know...
Lucas也打球 - 喔 Lucas
Lucas plays. - Lucas? Oh.
喔 Dan的另一个儿子 - Karen的儿子
Oh, Dan's other son. - Well, Karen's son.
Dan有在出生证明上
Dan's on the birth certificate,
但他们从没结婚
but they never got married.
他在哪里打球
Where does he play?
河边的球场
Uh...This park down by the river.
喔 拜托 Keith
Oh, come on, Keith.
如果他有潜力
If the kid had any promise,
他早就在球场里打了
he'd be in the gym with the real players.
你是说像Nathan一样
Like Nathan, you mean?
拜托 教练
Come on, coach.
跟我来看看就对了
Just take a little drive with me.
Luke今晚光芒四射 法语的"火热"要怎么说
Luke is on fire tonight. How do you say "hot" in French?
Flamb - Luke是flamb
Flamb? - Luke is flamb?
Fergie传给Luke 又闪过Junk了
Fergie finds Luke, who takes out junk again.
他们永远败在同样的地方 Mouth
They never learn, Mouth.
看 那就是我说的
See, that's what I am talking about.
好吧 我不是说我有兴趣
All right, lets say I'm interrested,
只是假设有
and I'm not saying I am.
干麻要用校队训练折磨他
Why put him through that?
因为他应该知道他有这个天赋...
Because he should know that he's good --
不只是随便玩玩的程度 而是真真正正的水准
not just playground good, but good, period.
这会帮他很多
He could use that in his life.
我们都需要这些
We could all use that in our lives.
是阿 但我们的时机已过
Yeah. But we had our chance.
那你跟Karen有... 在一起吗 - 只是朋友
So, you and Karen -- are you... - Friends.
你知道的 我是孩子的叔叔
You know, I'm the kid's uncle,
我是他们生命的一部份 就这样
and I'm in their lives. It is what it is.
我还记得Dan跟我说Karen怀孕的时候
I remember when Dan told me Karen was pregnant
高三毕业那年
right after their senior year in high school.
我告诉他
I told him
他应该要拿着奖学金去大学继续念书
he should honor his scholarship and go to college.
这我可以告诉你... 你帮了Karen一个大忙
I'll tell you one thing -- you did Karen a favor.
也帮了Lucas
And Lucas, too.
现在 你可以帮帮我
Now maybe you can do me one.
"Your Boyfriend Sucks" by The Ataris
你又浪费时间在什么上面
What are you wasting your time at now?
我没听到你进来 - 喔 真难想像
I didn't hear you come in. - Oh, imagine that.
你知道吗 没人听那些烂音乐
You know nobody listens to this crap.
我等了你一晚上
So, I waited for you tonight.
喔 队友想去喝一杯
Yeah, the guys wanted to tip a few.
你没想过要先跟我说一声吗
And you didn't even think to let me know?
所以我过来了阿 一起去吧
That's why I came by. You want to come?
跟全队的人 - 还有我
With the guys? - And me.
和那堆人
And the guys.
Peyton 你知道吗
You know what, Peyton?
我不想再这样吵了
I'm getting really tired of this.
我来 是为了跟你在一起
I came here to spend time with you.
是阿 我和半个队的人
Yeah, me and half the team.
随便 你想耍婊 我没差
whatever. You want to be a bitch? That's cool.
继续听你的烂摇滚 明天见
Just listen to your loser rock, and I'll see you tomorrow.
干脆明天不要见
How about you don't see me tomorrow?
没差 我又不缺你一个
Fine by me. Like I don't have other options.
Peyton 对不起 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry. Peyton, I'm really sorry.
都是因为半个队的人都被停赛了
It's just a lot of these guys got suspended,
所以有这个培养士气的蠢事
so it's like this stupid bonding thing.
我也希望只有我们两个人
Look, I wish it was just you and me.
但我还是希望你会来...
But I was hoping you'd come anyway --
你会让我好过一点 好吗
make it a lot more bearable, okay?
Scott - 怎样 教练
Scott. - What's up, coach?
不是你 是你
Not you. You.
你去看点书之类的
You read a book or something.
不错吧
Nice, isn't it?
很多人喜欢闹哄哄的球场
A lot of people like their gyms loud.
我则喜欢像这样安静空旷的球场
I like mine like this -- quiet, clean...
像个教堂
Kind of like a church.
反正这里也有人在祈祷
A lot of praying done here, anyway.
你在小学也打过球
You played ball in grade school.
为什么不再打了
Why'd you quit?
我没不打
I didn't.
几个人在公园打也算吗
What, four guys in the park?
那不是球赛
That's not exactly basketball.
阿不然你觉得我们在那干麻
Then what do you think we're doing out there?
谁知道 计划要抢银行吧
I don't know. Planning a bank job?
听着 我的校队有个空缺
Look, I've got an opening in my lineup, varsity.
一辈子难得的好机会
Chance for a lifetime.
你觉得怎样
What do you say?
我觉得那些祈祷的人在浪费时间
I say those people that pray here are wasting their time.
上帝不看球赛
God doesn't watch sports.
你不打算告诉我们吗
Were you gonna tell us, man?
那又没啥
It's nothing.
Whitey要你打校队 这还叫没什么
Whitey asked you to play on the team, and it's nothing?
就是没什么 因为我又不打...
It's nothing 'cause I'm not playing --
不跟那些人打
not with those guys.
Luke 兄弟
Luke, man,
我十二岁开始
I've been guarding you
就跟你对打 几乎每晚
almost every night since we was 12 years old, right?
我有赢过几次吗
And I won how many games?
我觉得你这样太浪费了
It just seems like a waste to me, man.
我不这么认为
Well, it doesn't to me.
你不觉得我们天生就属于这里吗
Don't you guys ever think that maybe we belong here?
不 我们属于这里 你从不属于这里
No. We belong here. You've never belonged here.
真谢谢你喔 Skills 还是打球吧
Thanks a lot, Skills. Just shoot for teams.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表