剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Yeah, its out.
也许他关上了
Well, maybe he turned it off.
或者是暴风雨帮他关了
Or the storm did it for him.
是啊 飓风会让一切都停止运转 不是吗?
Yeah, but storms knock that kind of thing out all the time, right?
挖泥船不是很大吗?
Anyway, aren’t dredging boats huge?
他现在不在挖泥船上
He wouldn’t be on the dredging boat.
现在 要是他路上遇到暴风雨 他应该在那艘小运输船里
Right now, if there’s a storm headed his way, he’d be on this little tiny transport
正返回岸边 这也正是我担心的
heading back to shore and that’s what worries me.
好了 Peyton 别再想了 别让自己瞎担心 好吗?
Okay, Peyton, just stop. Don’t do this to yourself, alright?
只是没有联♥系♥上他 不代表他出事了
Just because he hasn’t checked in doesn’t mean something’s happened.
也不代表没出事
Doesn’t mean it hasn’t either.
今天的晚饭会很糟 是吗?
So this dinner thing’s gonna be pretty bad, huh?
就像大屠♥杀♥
Massacre.
我奶奶还好 只是比较紧张我爷爷
My Grandma’s okay. It’s just my Grandpa’s pretty intense.
你见过我爸爸 想想他是怎么样的人吧
You’ve met my dad. Just imagine where he comes from.
胆小
没错
- Scary.
- Yeah.
你今晚也要来 也许每个人都要做些什么
You should come tonight. Maybe it will make everybody behave.
如果你想让我去 我就去
I’ll come if you want me to.
不 我不是认真的 我不应该让你卷进来
No, I wasn’t serious. I wouldn’t put you through that.
不 我是说 要是你邀请我 我一定会去
No I mean, if you’re asking, of course my answer’s yes.
好吧 我邀请你
Well, then I’m asking.
那我就去了
Well then I’m coming.
我来为您介绍一下 木炭抛光 定做的真皮座椅
Let me get this right, the charcoal finish, custom leather package,
还有你想要的广阔的空间
and what you want is a champaign interior.
经理在哪了
I’m here to see the manager.
不好意思
Excuse me
嘿 伙计 你应该知道你在和谁谈生意
Hey fellow, you ought to know who you’re doing business with.
有什么关系吗?
Is there a problem?
你在从Dan Scott这里买♥♥东西 一个篮球传奇人物
Well, you’re buying from Dan Scott. Basketball legend.
至今还保持着Tree Hill队的得分
Still holds the all time scoring record for Tree Hill.
高年级时就名满全州
Made all-state his Senior year.
没开玩笑?
没开玩笑
- No kidding.
- No kidding.
我爸爸
我猜到了 你在大学也打篮球吗?
- My dad.
- I figured. You play college too?
本来是的 但是第一年他把膝盖弄伤了 有人抢劫了他
Would have, but he blew his knee out in his freshman year. He got robbed.
本来应该是一位伟大的球员
Would have been one of the greats.
爸爸 Miller对这个没兴趣
Dad, Mr. Miller’s really not interested.
跟你说 到我办公室等我 好吗? 我马上就进去
I’ll tell you what, meet me in my office. Okay? I’ll be right in.
好吧
广阔的空间 对吗? 好的
- Yeah.
- Champaign interior, right? Alright.
怎么了? 得有人帮你吹一下
What? Somebody’s got to brag on you.
不用我这个老头提醒你 你也知道不能忘了这笔交易 不是吗?
And you’re not going to close that sale without your old mans help you know that, don’t you?
你知道你一直是最能激励我的人
You know you always were my biggest promoter.
噢 好了
Yeah well.
嘿 保持的不错 对你是件好事
Hey still in shape. Good for you.
噢 你回来了 听着 我给Nathan打过电♥话♥了
我让他别告诉我爸爸他不练球了
Oh you’re home. Listen, I called Nathan. I told him not to tell Dad that he’s not going to practice.
你是说他退出球队了?
You mean that he quit the team?
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
我还告诉Keith别提这个话题
I also told Keith to avoid the subject.
这些又是我要撒的谎吗?
Any other lies I should remember to tell?
我在保护我们的儿子好不好?
I’m trying to protect our son from my father, okay?
你看不出这有多讽刺 是吗?
You don’t even see the irony, do you?
妈妈 你看上去还像以前那么漂亮
Mom, you look beautiful as ever.
上帝保护你这个骗子
God bless you for a liar.
我恭维您 您却说我是骗子
When I compliment you, you call me a liar.
你上去好累
You look tired.
嘿 儿子 怎么办? 没有Charlotte hornets(夏洛特黄蜂)队了?
Hey, son, what’s the deal? No more Charlotte hornets?
是啊 New Orleans(新奥尔良)将要接手球队
你认为他们能进季后赛吗?
Yeah, New Orleans can have them. You think they have playoffs hope?
不 不行
No, no.
不许谈体育
噢 别啊
- No sports talk.
- Oh, come on.
是的 妇人 我来做正席是吗?
Yes ma’am. I just became head of the table then, huh?
Keith
妈妈
- Keith!
- Mom!
你看上去棒极了
You look great.
噢 看看是哪只小猫跑进来了
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
看到你太好 爸爸
It’s good to see you too, dad.
生日快乐Danny
Happy birthday, Danny.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
快点就座 晚饭马上就好了
Come on, have a seat. Dinner is almost ready.
嘿 Deb
Hey Deb.
Danny你能把酒倒上吗?
Danny will you pour some wine, please?
马上
很好
- I’m on it.
- Amen to that.
哦 妈妈 我们得多留个位置 我还请了一个客人
Uh, listen mom, we’re going to need another place setting, I invited a guest.
女朋友 噢 天啊 你把那把椅子拿过来?
A date! Oh my goodness, well you get that chair over there…
爷爷 奶奶 这是Haley
Grandpa, Grandma, this is Haley.
噢 Haley
你好
- Oh Haley.
- Hi.
很高兴见到你
很高兴见到你
- Nice to meet you.
- Nice to meet you too.
噢 Nathan你越长越像你爹
Well, Nathan, you’re looking more and more like your old man every day.
我们都知道他这么好看是谁的遗传 对不对? 来 进来
We all know where he gets his good looks, don’t we? Well, come on in.
你就坐在我旁边
谢谢
- You sit right here next to me, hun.
- Thank You.
我来开门
I’ll get it.
噢天啊 Whitey
Oh my goodness, Whitey!
见到你太好了
大家晚上好 不好意思我来晚了
- Good to see you.
- Good evening everybody. Sorry I’m late
你能来太好了?
Glad you came?
是的
Yeah.
好了 再试试
Alright, try it again.
能跑了!
We got power!
哇喔
Whooo.
Peyton 来看看
Peyton, come check it out.
怎么了?
What is it?
我接到了个电♥话♥
I just got a phone call.
是暴风雨
Um, it’s the storm.
我父亲的运输船失踪了
My dad’s transport is missing.
有三个人在上面
There were three guys on it.
他们发现了一具尸体
They recovered a body.
他们怎么说?
What’d they tell you?
我得去看看是不是他
I have to go see if it’s him.
你确定你不给你奶奶打电♥话♥?
Alright, you sure you shouldn’t call your Grandma?
她会疯的 我最好还是别烦她 而且那不一定就是我爸爸
No she’d freak out. I’d rather not upset her. Besides, its not going to be my dad.
当然不是
Of course its not.
我们去查清楚这件事 我们要开4个小时呢
Let’s go ahead and get this over with. We have a 4 hour drive ahead of us.
开4个小时去赶暴风雨?
A 4 hour drive into a storm?
暴风雨快走了 我们赶到时它应该过去了
Well the storms passing through. By the time we get there it should be gone.
好了 等一下 是不是应该有人在这等电♥话♥? 我是说万一你父亲打来呢
Okay, wait a second. Shouldn’t somebody stay here by the phone? I mean, incase your dad calls.
我留下吧 你跟Peyton去
I will. You go with Peyton.
没问题吗?
You sure?
是的 Lucas你处事冷静 不能让她一个去那
Yeah. Lucas you’re good in crisis, not that there’s going to be one.
我去的话也许会害怕的 那样你又要照顾我
这样你就顾不过来了
But I would probably end up falling apart and you’d end up taking care of me which is not the point, so…
我爱你
I love you.
会没事的
It’s going to be okay.
你是最好的
You’re the best.
要是有消息我会给你们打电♥话♥的
I’ll call you guys if I hear anything.
今年球队的成绩怎么样 Whitey?
So, how’s the team doing this year, Whitey?
我们至今还没败过
Oh we’re still undefeated actually.
爸爸 你现在还支持Magic(魔术)队吗?
Dad, you still rooting for the Magic these days?
拜托 吃完饭之前别谈体育好吗?
Please! No talk of sports until after dinner, okay?
好主意 妈妈
Good idea mom.
对不起
Sorry.
对了 Nathan 你现在平均一场得多少分?
Well, Nathan, what are you averaging these days?
你知道你♥爸♥爸平均每场27.5分 你能打破这个纪录吗?
You know your dad had 27 and a half a game. You beat that yet?
Royal 我们刚不是说了吗? 我只是问孩子一个问题 May
Royal, we just said…
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表