剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
我担心他走错了方向
而且我也可能是问题的一部分
I’m worried he’s taken some wrong turns and I think I might be part of the problem.
发生了什么?
How’s that?
呃 我不是一个会做好选择的光辉榜样
Well, I’m not exactly a shinning example of good choices.
你可以从我这儿带走一页书
然后回去
Well, you could take a page out of my book and step back.
这就是你的建议吗?
什么都不用做?
That’s your advice? Just… do nothing?
或者你可以效仿你的兄弟
赶快扼死那个孩子
Or you could emulate your brother and smother the kid with your own short comings.
到现在 我已经带了35个队
Now I’ve coached 35 teams.
有些我过于溺爱
Some of them I’ve coddled,
有些我很严格
some of them I’ve yelled at.
但是每一个球员必须找到他们自己的位置
But each player has to find his own game.
不要为Lucas担心 他是个好孩子
Don’t worry about Lucas. He’s a good kid.
他会回到正道上去的
He’ll find his way back to the main road.
嘿
嗨
- Hey.
- Hi.
你是Gavin DeGraw
You’re Gavin DeGraw.
是的 是我
Oh yeah, that’s me.
你在镇上表演吗?
Are you playing in town?
是的 我们在卡罗莱纳作短期表演 还有一个采访
Yeah, we’re doing a gig at Carolina, and an interview.
不 我自以为是
Oh, wow... Okay, not to be presumptuous or anything
但是也需你可能会对在一个小场表演感兴趣
在很小很小的地方
but you wouldn’t be interested in playing a smaller space, like a much much smaller space.
今晚在街边的店里会有一个晚会
There’s a thing across the street tonight. Open mic night.
我知道你可能不屑于来
但你来会很棒的
I know that’s way beneath you but I would score so many major cool points
你只要唱几首歌♥就行了
现在我得停下了
if you would just come and play a couple of songs. I’ll stop now!
呃 那个店的名字叫什么?
Karen咖啡吧
- Well, what’s the name of this place?
- Um, Karen’s Café?
会很低调 对吗?
对 会很低调
- It’s low key though right?
- No, totally low key.
可能我会在那儿见到你
Um, maybe I’ll see you there.
可能
再见
- Yeah maybe.
- Okay... Bye
再见
Bye.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
昨天晚上我说了一些我不该说的话
我希望我可以收回来
I kind of said some brutal things last night I wish I could take back.
好了 我不会放在心上的
Well, obviously I suck at this.
我 我想成为你的朋友
但是我也想对你妈妈有个交代
I... I want to be your friend, but I also want to do the right thing by your mom.
而且我知道这对你有多么重要
And I know how important that is to you.
我并没有做对这件事对吗?
I’m not really making it easy, am I?
从某种程度上说 这是你自己的生活
Well, at a certain point its up to you. It’s your life.
我认为我所能做的就是退回我自己的位置
让你自己过
And I think the best thing I can do is back off and let you live it.
如果你需要帮助的话
我会随时伸出援手
And if you need help, I’ll always be there.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
我本来认为这些广♥告♥单只是浪费纸张
I guess all those flyers weren’t a complete waste of trees.
非常感谢你的帮忙
Thank you so much for your help.
噢 快点戴上围裙
Oh, just grab an apron.
开个玩笑 随便坐 随便叫东西吃
Kidding! Sit wherever you want, order whatever you want on the house,
很高兴你来了
I’m glad you came.
这就是开晚会的地方
So this is the place.
对
This is it.
很棒
Very buzz worthy.
客人也很棒
Cool clientele too.
"Blue and White" - Beth Waters
听着 Deb 嗯?
Listen, Deb, um…
我只是想说你干得很棒
I just wanted to say you’re doing a great job.
我妈妈会高兴的
My mom will be happy.
这对我来说很重要 谢谢Lucas
That means a lot to me, thanks Lucas.
关于那个晚上的事
And, about the other night...
对对 我知道你认为我越过了我的界限
Yeah, yeah I know you think I overstepped my bounds.
不 只是如果你觉得我有问题的话
No, its just that if you have a problem with me,
请先跟我说好吗?
could you just talk to me about it first?
你是对的
好的
- You got it.
- Alright.
嗨 不介意我坐下吧?
Hey, mind if I join you?
事实上 我正好要走了 不打扰你们了
Actually, I was just leaving, I’ll see you two.
我很快就回来
I’ll be right back.
Peyton
Peyton!
发生了什么? 你生我的气了吗?
What’s going on? Are you mad at me?
不关你的事Brooke是我自己的问题
Its not you, Brooke, its me.
我知道我应该觉得这很棒
但是我不是 对不起
I thought I was cool with this but I’m not, I’m sorry.
你是指我和Lucas一起的事?
With me and Lucas?!
你不用觉得自己是第三者
You do not have to feel like a third wheel.
你是我最好的朋友 他了解的
You’re my best friend. Okay? He gets that.
不是这样的Brooke
It’s not that, Brooke.
那是什么?
Then what is it?
我只是
I just…
你是对的 我只是觉得我是你们之间的第三者
我觉得我想你
You’re right, it’s the whole third wheel thing, I guess I just missed you.
那么你愿不愿意进来然后再一起出去?
Then will you please come inside and hang out?
我也想你
I miss you too, okay?
快点
Come on.
嗨 我只是想提醒所有人
这个舞台是向大家开放的
Hey, so I just want to remind everybody that the stage is open,
如果大家有尚未开♥发♥的潜力想要表现
请上台来
if anybody has any hidden talent they want to reveal.
我想我要试一试
I’ll give it a shot.
太好了 来吧 感谢上帝
Great, come on up. Thank God.
女士们 先生们 Jake Jagielski
Jake Jagielski, ladies and gentlemen.
一般来说 我只为我女儿唱歌♥
Um, so normally, I only sing for my daughter.
但是我的一个朋友告诉我
我应该面对更多人
But something that a friend said convinced me that I should open up to a wider audience
这似乎是一个合适的时间和地点
and this seemed like the right time and place.
大家 这是我女儿Jenny
So everyone, this is my daughter, Jenny.
Jenny 这是我的世界
And Jenny, this is my whole world.
Jake有了孩子?
Jake has a baby?
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
- Such a Lonely boy
"Lonely World" - Bryan Greenberg
他并没有给你回电♥话♥对吗?
Jerk never called you back, did he?
相信我 你并不想跟他说话
Believe me, you didn’t want to talk to him anyways.
你在这儿干什么呢?
What are you doing here?
瞧 很对不起
不 我很高兴你回来了
- Look I’m sorry…
- No… I’m glad you’re back.
我也是
Yeah me too!
似乎我每次跟他在一起都觉得我处在
风口浪尖上 你知道吗
It’s like, every time I’m with him, I just get caught in this rip tide, you know,
我越想努力地逃出来
我就越往下沉
the harder I try to get out, the harder it is for me to keep from downing.
可能你只是需要避开水一会儿
Maybe you just need to steer clear of the water for a little while.
嗨 Nate我认为你明天才会回来 发生了什么 ?
Hey, Nate. I thought you weren’t getting back till tomorrow, what happened?
我们还是没有跟妈妈在一起
你认为发生了什么?
We were keeping score mom. What do you think happened?
亲爱的 对不起
我应该想到的
Oh honey I’m sorry, I should have known.
不管怎么样 我已经习惯了
Whatever, I’m used to it.
你怎么样?也结婚了吗?
So what are you, like, married too?!
不 只有我和Jenny
Nah, its just me and Jenny.
她眉毛长得像你
噢 那可不好
- She’s got your eyebrows
- Oh, that’s not a good thing!
她太漂亮了
She’s beautiful.
谢谢Peyton
Thanks, Peyton.
谢谢来这儿
Thanks for coming
我认为这的确会很 低调
I thought this was going to be low key.
对不起 但是这难道不是真的是很棒吗?
Sorry! Is it still cool?
是的 没关系
Yeah, its alright.
听着 我和这里的一些人想要去河边的球场了
Listen man, some of the guys and I are gonna go down to the River Court,
我想知道你和你的球队会一起来吗
I wanted to know if you and the team wanted to come.
为什么?
Why?
因为这很有趣
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表