剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Now all these young men belong to the highest bidders till that midnight kiss.
今年年的活动我们也要合法
Let’s try to keep things legal this year.
我出5美元,负责扩音器的男孩
I’ll give $5 for the microphone boy.
我出10
有没有人出20?
- I’ll go 10.
- Do I hear 20?
我
I will.
25
哦,不,我出200
- $25.
- Oh no, I’ve got $200.
成交!
Sold!
交易全部结束
All sales are final.
我在学校没见到你
I didn’t see you in detention.
需要我为你做点什么吃的吗?
Can I get you something to eat?
事实上,我想做东西给你吃
Actually I was wondering if I could get you something to eat.
如果你工作结束后没有别的安排
Unless you’ve got plans after work.
"Nothing Can Change It" - David Grahame
没有
No.
太棒了,我们能到我那里去
Great. We could go to my place.
Karen,我不是连续杀人犯
Karen. I’m not a serial killer.
只是两个新朋友一起吃东西
It’s just a couple of new friends eating food.
当然,好的
Sure. Okay.
好的,然后这是个约会
Good, then it’s a date.
好,我加50美元,谁愿意和我换“嘴巴”男孩
Okay, I’ve got $50 cash on the Mouth-Boy for trade. Who wants him?
Timmy,看上去今晚你都是我的
Well, Timmy. Looks like you’re all mine tonight.
你换件衣服吧,我在家里等你
How about you grab a change of clothes and I’ll meet you at the house.
换衣服?
Change of clothes?
结束以后,也许你要洗个澡
Well you’ll probably want to take a shower after I get through with you.
我想会弄脏
I plan on getting dirty.
那,我不锁门,你直接进来找我
So I’ll leave the door unlocked. Just come in and get me.
好吧,好吧,Jake
Well, well, Jake.
看起来我又一次拥有你了
Once again, looks like I own you.
别这样,Jake,等等
Come on, Jake, wait up.
我没有开玩笑,Nikki,我不想成为你的赌注
I’m not kidding, Nikki. I’m not falling for your crap.
至少和我谈谈
At least talk to me?
谈什么?你过去8个月去哪里了还是
为什么我的女儿没有母亲?
About what? Where you’ve been for the last 8 months or how my daughter doesn’t have a mother?
我理解你心情很糟,可有些事情你不了解,听我说
I understand you’re upset, but there are things you don’t know. Please.
Jake,别这样,我不想让你脑子混乱
Jake, come on. I don’t want to mess with your head.
可是,起码你该听听我说的
But, the least you could do is hear me out.
听完之后你就可以摆脱我,如果你还想的话
After that you can ditch me if you want.
什么?就好像你对我做的?
What, like you did me?
真太他妈的棒了,我们先去哪儿?
This things is awesome. Where are we going first?
事情是这样的,嘴唇
嘴巴
- Here’s the thing, Lips.
- Mouth.
我知道,我也知道对于拉拉队的整个比赛,我也歉你的情
I know. And I know I owe you for the whole cheerleading competition,
可我今晚计划的很好,而且...
but I had this whole night kind of perfectly planned out and
真是浪费了巴西腊了。
it’s a waste of a Brazilian wax.
好的,那很好,我下车吧
Okay. That’s cool. I can take off.
那至少让我还你点钱
At least let me give you some of your money back.
哦,不不不,我不要钱,真的
Oh, no, no, no. I don’t want that. Please.
不,不,我了解,我只是...觉得这辆车很棒
No, no I understand. I just thought the car was cool.
Um,回头见
Um, I’ll see you later.
等等,好吧
Wait. Fine!
我带你去个地方
I’ll take you to once place.
真的?
Really?
管它,这毕竟是为了慈善,不是吗?
What the hell. It’s for charity, right?
为了我计划好的夜晚,我可能要你载我回家
With the night I have planned I might need you to carry me home anyway.
真不错
Sweet.
我太兴奋了,晚上就我和Lucas两个人
I am so excited to have Lucas all to myself for an evening.
我们有好长时间没有晚上呆在一起了
We have not had a night to just hang out in forever.
对,我和Nathan也是
Yeah, same goes for me and Nathan.
我知道你对我还有兴趣,可112?
I know you’re still into me, but $112?
嘿
嘿
- Hey you.
- Hey.
午夜左右来找我怎么样?
听上去不错
- How about you come see me around midnight?
- Sounds good.
别玩得过火了
Don’t have fun.
我不会的
I wont.
好的,来吧,我们把这个做完
Alright, come on. Let’s get this over with.
有趣,以前我们做♥爱♥前他这么说
Funny. That’s what he’d say before we used to have sex.
你想杀了我?
So you’re planning to kill me?
一定是油漆匠拉下的
The painters must have left it.
你看这个新地方怎么样?
So what do you think of the new place?
你真的搬出来了,huh?
You really moved out, huh?
是的,决定好正式独♥立♥了
Yeah. Judge declared me emancipated.
Nate,那样对你很好
Good for you, Nate.
来吧,来看看
Come on. Check it out.
你的公♥寓♥又大又棒,可没有家具?
So what, you got your big cool apartment but you don’t believe in furniture?
我们在哪里吃东西?
Where are we supposed to eat?
我们有床
We got the bed.
饭前还吃整个甜点,呃?
Still doing that whole desert before the meal thing, huh?
你以前觉得这样很可爱
You used to think it was cute.
是的,在你抛弃我的孩子之前
Yeah. That was before you abandoned my child.
好的,我想我们现在来谈这个
Okay. I guess we’ll do this now.
我犯了个错误,我不知道我会是怎么样的母亲
I made a mistake. I didn’t know what kind of mother I’d be.
我的朋友们都去念大学了
我的父母,你知道他们怎么想嘛
All my friends were going off to college, my parents… well you know how they felt.
Jack,我只是还没准备好,这很难理解吗?
I just wasn’t ready, Jake. Is it that hard to understand?
是的,Nikki,是的
Yeah, Nikki, it is.
她是你的一部分,你保护着她
She was a part of you. You held her in your arms.
我每天都在问我自己,你怎么能不要她
I spent every night asking myself how you could just leave her behind.
我不能,我恨我自己的离开,所以我回来了
I couldn’t. I hated myself for leaving, that’s why I came back.
我想融入她的生活,Jack
I want to be in her life, Jake.
还有你的
And yours too.
我想你,你知道吗?
I missed you, you know?
过去的8个月里我好多次都想打电♥话♥给你
I wanted to call you a thousand times over the last 8 months.
但你没有,不是吗?
Yeah but you didn’t. Did you?
很棒的晚餐,Larry
Well, that was a great dinner, Larry.
"Without You" - Tyrone Wells
谢谢,单身父亲烹饪族
Thanks. Single parent cooking class.
很高兴你来
I’m glad you decided to come.
不会觉得太讨厌吧?
不,一点也不
- Not too painful?
- No, not at all.
可你不常出去约会
But you don’t date much?
事实上,我根本不约会
I don’t date at all, really.
晚上我工作或者在家里陪Lucas
At night I work or I’m at home with Lucas.
有时候和Keith在一起
Sometimes with Keith.
Keith是个好男人
Keith seems like a good man.
是的
He is.
他是个很好的朋友
He’s a good friend.
那?
不,不用
- Well…
- Oh no. Absolutely not.
你什么都不用做,除了酒杯你什么都不准碰
You’re off duty and not allowed to touch anything but your wine glass.
参观房♥子,打个长途电♥话♥,随便干点什么,放松一下
Tour the house, make a long distance phone call, whatever, it’s called relaxing.
你知道吗,我确实有朋友在Florence
Well you know I do have some friends in Florence.
也许我该给他们打个电♥话♥
Maybe I should give them a call.
Haley,这是个好主意
Haley, now this was a great idea.
我知道
I know.
你有没有在气球里加牛奶?就好像我们以前那样
Did you fill any with milk like we used to?
是的,有几个
Yeah I did. Some of them.
我不可能和Nathan一起玩这些,这些看上去...
我不知道...这是不是很孩子气?
I can’t do this stuff with Nathan. It just seems, I don’t know, does it seem childish?
是的,对
太好了
- Well, yeah.
- Great!
但是是好的那种
But in a good way.
那,你的情况怎么样?
So, what’s your situation now?
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
和Peyton,还是Brooke?或是我听说的酒吧荡♥妇♥?
With Peyton? Or Brooke. Or bar-slut that I heard about.
好的,你听到了什么?你从谁那里听来的?
Okay. What’d you hear and who’d you hear it from?
从别人那里听来的
Just stuff… from people.
我只想再玩玩球
I just want to play ball again.
知道吗?搞定这糟糕的局面
You know? Get over this damn drama.
你知道,在不久以前我和他们快乐的打篮球,和你在一起
You know it wasn’t long ago I was happy playing hoops with the guys and hanging out with you.
是的,那时候生活简单多了,不是吗?
Yes, life was much simpler then, wasn’t it?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表