剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I want to believe you, Haley. I do.
但是我想你没告诉我事实- 我说的就是事实啊Lucas 没什么事啊
But I don’t think you’re telling the truth.- I’m am telling the truth Lucas. There’s nothing going on.
手镯很好看
Nice bracelet.
哇噢 观众们 一场Dan Scott的精彩比赛 孩子们
太棒了
Well folks, an impressive showing for Dan Scott. The kids are just too much.
这么精彩你们该怎么说呢?
What do you say we make this interesting?
让分数0-0 接下来的一投就赢了
Lets make the score 0-0, and the next basket wins.
好吧 给我球
Alright. Give me the ball.
好吧 上啊 伙计 1 2 3 Ravens
Alright. Lets go, fellas. Ravens on three. One, two, three! Ravens.
Ravens队?孩子们拿到球了 最后一球就赢了
The Ravens’ sons have the ball, and the next basket wins.
比赛结束了 爸爸
Game over, Dad.
该Nathan Scott了 他拿到了球 他跳起来一掷
Nathan Scott to the tape. He catches the ball in the wing. He rides to the- holy crap!
让我为这个年轻人祈祷吧
Lets hope the young man’s okay.
你好吧?
You okay?
我不能让你投致胜的一球 Nathan
I couldn’t give you the winning bucket, Nathan.
打败他们?- 嗯
Beat them?- Yeah.
但是我想自己实现
But I want to do it myself.
哇噢 好消息 观众们 Nathan看起来没事哦
Well, good news, folks. Nathan seems to be okay.
Ravens孩子们还会进攻吗?
Lucas Scott 传球给了Nathan
Lucas Scott hands the ball to Nathan.
他运球了 噢 他把球带丢了 又开始了
He drives- ooh! He drops the ball. It’s moving.
情况逆转了 父亲们要进攻了
That will create a turnover. The fathers have a crack at it.
像是带球时间
Looks like its payback time.
真磋啊 Nathan 一点都不像你
That was a sloppy turnover, Nathan. That’s not like you.
因为我的目的在次- 目的?为什么?
That’s because it was on purpose.- On purpose? Why?
因为你还不值得我尽全力 爸爸
Because you don’t deserve my best game, Dad.
看 我会打败你的 你知我知
Look. I could’ve beat you. You know it and I know it.
你知道 如果你想这样 来吧 我让你
You know, if you want to mess with that, go ahead. I’ll give it to you.
你没打败我 爸爸
You didn’t beat me, Dad.
永远不会
You never will.
打的不错啊
Good game.
什么? 你开玩笑吧? 我可是最差的一个
What? Are you kidding me? I was by far the worst one out there.
比Budieres和他的僵硬的腿还差
And that includes old Mr. Budieres and his wooden leg.
噢keith 不是关于篮球
Oh, Keith, you know it’s never about basketball.
你知道吗
是你为Nathan所做的
what you did for Nathan,
为我做的
what you’ve done for me…
哇噢 只想说今晚让你作为我的父亲参赛我很自豪.
well, lets just say I was proud to have you as my dad for the night.
你知道吗 我一直想你说的姓Scott的事情 而且
You know, I’ve been thinking about what you said about the Scott name, and...
我会留着的 我希望可以跟你姓
I think I’ll keep it. I just hope I can wear it as well as you.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
我很开心你来了
I’m glad you came.
我知道你会的
I knew you would.
我想让你明白我们会不一样了
I want you to know thing’s are going to be different for us.
你知道今晚是我妈妈去世吗?
Did you know that my mom died tonight?
七年前?
Seven years ago?
你不知道因为你从未问过
You didn’t know because you never asked.
今晚我不是为你而来的
I didn’t come here for you tonight.
你来为什么?
Why’d you come?
"Many Rivers to Cross" - Jimmy Cliff
John Steinbeck 曾经写到
John Steinbeck once wrote
看起来如果你和我必须在
“It seems to me that if you or I must choose
想和行动之间选择的话
between two courses of thought or action,
我们应该记住我们要死了而且
we should remember our dying
好好生活 死亡并不会给世界
and try so to live
带来任何欢乐
that our death brings no pleasure on the world."
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表