剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
我查一下 您丈夫
Let me just check. Your husband.
Keith Scott
Keith Scott.
您还好吗?
Are you okay?
自从我下飞机以后 没有一件事是按照我想象中那样发展
Ever since I landed, nothing has been the way I expected it to be.
包括您儿子的新女友 是吗?
Including your son’s new girlfriend, right?
不是的 我真的不知道你们之间的事 Brooke
That’s not true, I don’t really know you, Brooke.
我知道当我紧张时 自己就会说很多话
实际上 我总是喋喋不休.
Look I know I talk a lot when I’m nervous, actually I’m pretty gabby all the time.
当我心烦意乱时 我就更加肆无忌惮了
But my stupid quotient kind of goes sky high when I’m flipped out
再加上在医院里见到我男朋友的妈妈和这一系列的事情
and meeting my boyfriend’s mother in the hospital with all this going on
我已经精疲力尽了 但
is pretty much off the stress charts for me. But...
如果你需要 我会在这里陪你
I’m here for you if you need anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
并且 正如你知道的
我只想再次看到 Lucas的笑容
And, just so you know. The only thing I really want to see is Lucas laugh again.
你知道 听着他唱歌♥跑调 看着他对我眨眼睛
You know, hear him sing off key and watch him roll his eyes at me
同时我偷吃他盘子里的炸薯条
when I steal French fries off his plate.
我想 我一直想说 我真的很喜欢你儿子
I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m crazy about your son.
并且我希望你能明白
And I hope that’s enough for you.
实际上 我很理解
Actually that’s more than enough.
若我不停得带吃的来
你们也许能吃上几口
I figured if I kept bringing food you’re bound to eat sometime.
哦 天呀 我饿极了
Oh my God, I’m starving.
但那可能不是为我准备的
But that’s probably not for me.
我不丢人了 我想我该走了
Example of that stupid quotient thing. Okay, I think I’m just going to go.
不 不 为什么你不留下? 我们可以一起吃晚饭
No no, why don’t you stay? We could have dinner together.
我的意思是 如果你愿意的话
I mean, if you’re interested.
我愿意
好的
- I’d like that.
- Good.
我去买♥♥饮料
I’ll go get drinks.
好的
That looks great.
哦 一个刚成立的公♥司♥免费给了我们100个作为试用
Oh yeah, a start up company gave us 100 for free as a test run.
我知道你现在对生意上的事不感兴趣 但一切都很顺利
I know it’s the last thing on your mind but business is fine.
真是奇怪 对我来说最不重要的事反而进展的最好
It’s a strange world when the least important thing is doing well,
而最重要的事情反而没有起色
and the most important thing is just hanging on.
是啊 我能帮上什么忙吗?
Yeah. Is there anything else I can do?
嗯 能帮我谢谢Dan 吗?
Yeah, could you thank Dan for me?
我一直没机会 有好多事情要做
I haven’t had a chance, things have been so crazy,
但只要我能离开医院 我就回去看他
but as soon as I can leave the hospital I’ll stop by the house.
Dan 已经不在家住了
Dan isn’t living at the house anymore.
怎么了?
What do you mean?
我们要离婚
We’re getting a divorce.
也许这听起来有些离谱 但我感到很抱歉
This may sound crazy but I’m sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
一会儿见
See ya.
只有六周而已
It was only six weeks.
这辆车很适合你
That car is perfect for you.
此话怎讲?
How is that?
平滑的曲线 时尚的款式.
Smooth lines, sleek styling.
Dan Scott
Dan Scott.
很高兴认识你 Dan Cynthia Price
你妻子的新律师
Pleasure to meet you, Dan. Cynthia Price. Your wife’s new attorney.
我来这儿是想告诉你 我读了调解建议书
我想那对你已经很公平了.
I came here to tell you I’ve read the mediation agreement and I think it’s more than fair.
我给你最后一次机会
I wanted to give you a last chance to accept it.
对不起 亲爱的
我已经在我的婚姻和家庭里投资了不少.
Sorry sweat heart, I’ve got a lot invested in my marriage and my family.
Deb不会那么轻易的甩掉我
Deb’s not getting rid of me that easy.
那是以爱的名义还是算旧帐呢?
Is that love talking or just a bruised ego?
支色子决定吧 但首先你要做的事
回到你的客户身边
Roll the dice and find out. But first, you go back to your client
然后问问她 如果她起诉的话
对她来说会是什么样的后果
and you ask her if she’s ready for what will come out about her if she does go to trial.
法庭见
See you in court.
嗨
Hey man.
我需要和你说两句
I kind of need to talk to you.
我之所以来这儿 是因为我将一切都搞砸了
So I’m here because everything’s screwed up.
我知道你不相信我对Haley是真心的
I know you don’t trust me with Haley,
但我真的很喜欢她 你知道吗?
but I like her a lot, you know?
她现在也很难过
She’s hurting right now too.
她需要你睁开眼睛
She needs you to open your eyes, man.
她觉得你不会原谅她
She feels like she can’t be forgiven.
我也觉得她不会原谅我
And I’m sort of in the same place.
这次意外也许没那么糟 你知道吗?
This accident, might not turn out so bad, you know?
你可以从比赛中解脱出来
You get to take a break from the game.
还有些压力和大家的期待
The pressure and peoples expectations.
我希望我也有这个机会
I wish I had that chance.
也许你很难相信 但
This might be hard to believe but...
也许你是幸运的那个
maybe you’re the lucky one.
你可以解脱
You can get out.
嘿
Hey.
水
Water.
你在这儿干吗?
What are you doing here?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
我去叫醒你妈妈
Let me get your mom.
Nathan?
Nathan?
我想Lucas 想和你说话
I think Lucas wants to talk to you.
Lucas?
Lucas?
醒醒 儿子 快醒醒
Wake up sweetie, come on.
说话
Talk to me.
不要带走我的阳光
Don’t take my sunshine away.
你听到了
You heard that.
真高兴你回来了 妈妈
I’m glad your back, mom.
真高兴你醒了
You too.
现在我可以因为那个纹身而打你一顿
Now I can kill you for that tattoo.
"I Shall Believe" - Sheryl Crow
Nathan 我现在没有心情 知道吗?
Nathan, I am not in the mood right now, okay?
Lucas醒了
Lucas’ is awake.
当他睁开眼睛时 我在 我去看他了
I was there when he opened his eyes. I went to see him.
为什么?
Why?
因为我知道你不会去
Cause I knew you couldn’t.
我想让他知道 你一直在担心他
I wanted him to know that you were thinking about him.
听着 我知道我以前错了
Look, I know that it was wrong to go after you for the reasons that I did.
我以为我不会向你道歉
但我很高兴我真的承认自己错了
I can’t apologize for it. I’m glad I did it.
我已经不再是从前的我了 因为你
I’m not that person anymore. It’s because of you.
让我带你去看他
Let me take you to him.
他递给我同意书 说需要手术
你有理由生气 但
He handed me the consent forms, he needed surgery you have a right to be upset but...
谢了
Thank you.
嗨 兄弟 好想你
Hey buddy. I missed you.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表