剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
- So, who’s the guy?
- What guy?
让你发笑的那个
The one that’s got you smiling.
那是我爸爸
That’d be my dad.
噢 我也会笑的 但是是因为完全不同原因
Oh, I’d be smiling too but for entirely different reasons.
宝贝 那是我爸爸 不要乱打主意 这是底线
Dude, that’s my dad! Don’t go all horndog on me. There’s a line!
说到这 我确实不想过线
那么告诉我这个问题是不是完全不合时宜
Speaking of which, I really don’t wanna cross any so tell me if this is totally inappropriate to ask.
"I Met a Girl" - Wheat
是什么让你缩手缩脚?
When has that every stopped you?
我需要和Lucas多交流
I need to connect more with Lucas.
我认为你们已经那样干了
I thought you guys were already doing that.
我的意思是 事情进展很顺利
但是我们要做的是让关系更进一步
I mean, the making out thing is great and all but it only goes so far.
你能帮一个女孩的忙吗?
Can you help a girl out?
当然 你知道吗?
Yeah. You know what?
把这个给他
Give him this.
特拉维斯
Travis.
对 告诉他听第8首和11首 让你想起他
Yeah, Tell him that tracks 8 and 11 make you think of him.
很好 等一下 让我想起他还是让你想起他?
Great. Wait, make me think of him or make you think of him?
只是朋友
Just friends.
知道了 抱歉 你是个美人
I know, sorry. You’re a goddess.
你看完《小王子》了吗?
Did you finish ‘The Little Prince’?
没有 我只租了电影 书写的太傻了
No, I just rented the movie. This book is stupid.
Nathan 如果你一直租电影你通不过法语考试
Nathan, you’re not going to pass French if you keep renting movies.
好吧 我没有很多时间坐下来读书
Well, its not like I have a lot of time to just sit around and read.
那么 你打算告诉我发生了什么吗?
So, are you ever going to tell me how it went?
医生问我是否真的想打篮球
The therapist asked me if I really want to play basketball or not.
哇 你怎么说的?
Wow, what did you say?
我不知道该怎么说
I didn’t know what to say.
从没人问过这个问题
Nobody’s ever asked me that question.
哇 确实是个大问题
Wow, that’s really big.
过去的几个星期没有篮球
This last couple of weeks without it,
我的意思是如果我不打篮球
我实际上可能会有一个新生活
I mean if I didn’t play I might actually have a life.
你会怎么办?
不知道
- What would you do?
- I don’t know.
至少我有时间去好好想想
At least I’d have some time to figure it out though.
另外 我确信我们可以用这些时间
找一些有趣的事做 对吗?
Besides, I’m sure we could find a lot better things to do with our time, right?
你说呢?
You think?
我认为你真的很勇敢
I think you’re really brave.
来重新定位自己的生活
To consider rebuilding who you are.
我不知道我能否做到
I don’t know if I could do that.
你可以
You could.
好吧 我要走了
噢 是的
- Well, I gotta go.
- Oh yeah.
嗨 嗯 练习开始退步了 对吗?
Hey, um, practice starts back up again today, right?
是的 我不确定
Yeah, I’m just not sure if I do.
再见
I’ll see ya.
所有的功课和没有Brooke
让Luke变成了一个沉闷的人
All work and no Brooke make Luke a boring boy.
嗨
我给你带了点东西
- Hey.
- I got you something.
但是我没东西送给你
But I don’t have anything for you.
你将来会的
And yet you do.
这里的几首歌♥让我想起你
当然很多事情都是让我想起了你
A couple of songs on there that made me think of you. Of course most things do.
我不知道你喜欢特拉维斯(乐队)
I didn’t know you were into Travis.
你开玩笑吧 我喜欢特拉维斯
他是最棒的
Are you kidding, I love Travis. He’s the best.
什么?
Who?
特拉维斯 我们谈的不是一个人吗?
Travis guy. Are we not in the same conversation?
听听第8首和13首 你会喜欢的
Check out tracks 8 and 13. You’ll love them.
再见
Bye.
我认为你可能想要回这个
Thought you might want that back.
我已经有了
I already have it.
我也是
So do I.
第8首和11首? 完全符合你
Tracks 8 and 11? Totally you.
那么你要干什么? 为Brooke做某种妆点?
So what are you doing? Some sort of serrano thing for Brooke?
我为什么要那样做?
好吧 我先问的你
- Why would I do that?
- Well, I asked you first
瞧 你不能小看Brooke 她头脑中充满了令人惊奇的想法
这只是她魅力的一部分
Look, don’t underestimate Brooke. She’s full of surprises. Its just part of her charm.
她让我听第13首歌♥
She told me to listen to track 13.
总共只有12首歌♥
There are only 12 songs.
无心之过
Honest mistake.
是 我猜也是
Yeah, I guess.
另外 我很抱歉今天早上对你♥爸♥爸那样
我不知道他在那
Anyway, sorry about this morning with your dad. I had no idea he was there.
因为他不经常在
It’s cause he usually isn’t.
我认为你对自己的生活很满意
I thought you were happy with your setup.
这也是我告诉他的
That’s what I tell him.
我在给他的电子邮件中告诉他
我一个人过得多么高兴
I make up stuff in the emails I send him about how happy I am being on my own,
即使我不高兴时我也有人可以依赖
and how responsible I’m being even when I’m not.
他热爱他的工作 你知道?
He loves his job, you know?
我妈妈死后 再让他放弃工作就太不公平了
And after my mom died, it’s just not fair to ask him to give that up.
但是他不在时我很想他
But I miss him when he’s away.
你告诉他了么?
You tell him that?
他会担心的 最好还是不要告诉他
He worries. It’s just better not to.
那么听着 我不总是象这些日子这样有闲心
So listen, I don’t have a lot of quiet time these days.
你画画时我就坐在你旁边看书 你介意吗?
You mind if I just sit and read while you draw?
只要你不演其中的角色就行了
As long as you don’t act out the parts.
好的
Alright.
妈妈说你想见我
My mom said you wanted to see me.
是的
Yeah.
把那个棘齿递给我 好吗?
Hand me that ratchet, would you?
那么你想怎么办?
So how are you holding up?
为什么这样问? 你打算向我妈妈报告吗?
Why? Are you going to report it back to my mom?
不是那样的 Nate
It’s not like that, Nate.
瞧 我知道你和我不经常谈心
Look, I know you and I haven’t talked very much.
这点我很抱歉 但那只是在我和你♥爸♥爸吵翻之后
And I’m sorry about that. But that’s just fall out from your dad and me.
我知道你正在经历一段困难时期 所以
如果你需要
I know you’re going through some tough times so, if you need anything...
好吧 我问你一些问题
Well, let me ask you something.
你高中时打篮球 对吗?
You played basketball in high school, right?
只打过一段
你不喜欢打吗?
- Only for a little while.
- You didn’t enjoy it?
你在开玩笑吗? 我爱篮球 但是当时没有压力
What are you kidding me? I loved it! But there was no pressure then.
然后我就不是很喜欢篮球了
And then I didn’t love it so much anymore.
因为你父亲的出现 使一切都变成了竞争
Your dad came up and just made everything a competition.
所以你就离开了?
So then you just walked away?
只是倒♥退♥回去做了个啦啦队长
Only looked back at the cheerleaders.
篮球只是一项运动 Nate 不是生活的全部
It’s just a game, Nate. Not a life.
嗨 活泼的姑娘 啦啦队的事情总是避开我
Hey spirit girl. That cheerleading thing always throws me off.
什么?
What?
只是我了解你越多 带给我的烦恼越多
Just the more I get to know you the harder it is to wrap my head around it.
我妈妈曾是个啦啦队员 并且Brooke和我一直
在一起做啦啦队员 所以这只是我们之间的事情
My mom used to cheer and Brooke and I have been cheering together forever so it’s just kind of our thing.
噢 很酷
怎么了?
- Oh cool.
- What’s up?
嗯 关于Nathan我需要一些建议
我不知道是否会打破底线
So, um, I need some advice. About Nathan. I don’t know if its crossing a line.
好吧 我的说法没什么搞笑的但是
Okay, funny wasn’t what I was going for but..
我是男朋友功能障碍综合症的女王
现在我猜
I was the queen of boyfriend-dysfunction and now I guess
我成了每个人需要时可以随时出现的人
这有点古怪 对吗?
I’m everybody’s go-to on relationship advice its just kind of bizarre, right?
如果太古怪那么
If it’s too weird then…
不 这很酷 事情怎么样了?
No it’s cool. What’s going on?
好吧 嗯 Nathan在谈退队的事情
Well, um, Nathan’s talking about quitting the team.
而我只是 我不知道该说什么
And I just, I don’t know what to say.
是的 看 我找不出什么话
来帮他走出他目前面临的困难
Yeah, look I could never find the words to get through that big wall that he puts up
所以我确实帮不上什么忙
so I really can’t help you out much.
但是你和他在一起比我和他在一起好多了
But you’re so much better with him than I ever was.
他身边有你很幸运
He’s lucky to have you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不想阻止你的练习
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表