剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
好的
- Let’s go inside.
- Okay.
好吧 1 3 5
好的
- Okay, 1...3...5...
- Okay.
好了吗?
是的 我很好
- Got it?
- Yeah I’m good.
噢 别晃动这些扶手
Oh, stop moving the pier.
很高兴见到你
Nice knowing you.
你下周就要参加Mason碗比赛
这就是你的训练?
You’ve got Mason Bowl next week and this is how you’re training?
我们可以随后做这个吗?
你不会再有随后了
- Can we do this later?
- There may not be a later for you.
噢 噢 Scott先生
我和你说话了吗?
- Oh, oh Mr. Scott...
- Was I talking to you?
进车里 我送你们俩个回家
Get in the car. I’m driving you both home.
你妈妈会喜欢这个的 你在她的眼皮子低下喝醉?
You’re mother’s going to love this. You getting drunk on her watch…
我有些有趣的消息要说给你听
There’s some kind of interesting news that I need to talk to you about.
又是什么吓人的消息?
Why does interesting scare me?
不 不 听着 公♥司♥雇了些人防洪
No, no. Listen, the company’s been hired to do some flood control.
他们想让我管理
They want me to supervise.
这次要多长时间?
How long is it going to be this time?
好吧 由于在新西兰 嗯 3个也许是4个月
Well, seeing that it is in New Zealand, um, 3 maybe 4 months.
那么 有什么好处?
So, what’s the upside?
很多钱 亲爱的 比我现在挣得多
It’s a lot of money, sweetie. Way more than I make now.
我们可以好过一段日子
也许可以负担起你说的那个艺术学校
We could be good to go for a while. Maybe even afford that art school you talk about.
这是你想要的吗?
Is this something that you want?
我只会做对我们有好处的事
I only want to do this if it’s right for us.
你应该做 爸爸
You should do it, dad.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too.
是的 我在第6节课没看到你
Yeah, I missed you in sixth period.
是的 我逃课了
Yeah, I kind of skipped.
你没必要那么惊奇
You can get your jaw off the floor now.
他带你逃课了?
He’s got you skipping school?
Lucas 告诉我你什么时候去掉了你的纹身
Lucas, talk to me when you get your tattoo removed.
好吧
Alright.
Lucas
Lucas!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我在帮我的小女儿
I’m taking care of my little girl.
你真是个惹麻烦的人 爸爸别这样
拜托 爸爸别这样
You are such a trouble maker. Daddy stop it, come on. Don’t. Stop.
嗨 请坐 耙子男孩
Hey, sit down, Rake Boy.
嗨 我那件事不会被忘掉了
Hey. I’m never gonna live that one down.
"She's So Pretty" - Kyf Brewer
可能不会
Probably not.
没事 他可能会更过分
It’s okay, he can be way worse.
你拿的什么?
What have you got there?
你现在在学校读福克纳?
不 我只是喜欢他的言谈
- You’re reading Faulkner in school now?
- No, I just love his stuff.
你昨晚干什么了?我看见你和Peyton在一起
So what did you do last night? I saw you with Peyton.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你们两个看上去很友好
You two just looked pretty friendly.
好吧 那是因为我们是朋友
Well, that’s because we’re friends.
那我们呢?
And what are we?
好吧 我认为我们在约会
Well, I thought that we were dating.
好吧 看上去更像你在约会Peyton
Well, it looked more like you were dating Peyton.
简直是一团糟
How messed up is that?
Brooke
Brooke!
怎么了?
What was that about?
她发怒了 她看到我们昨晚在一起
She's mad. She saw us together last night.
我会和她谈谈 向她解释我是多么的无聊
I’ll talk to her. Explain to her how bored out of my skull I was
听你和我父亲整晚谈死去的作家
listening to you and my dad talk about dead writers all night.
你还好吗? 你♥爸♥爸叫我过去时
你看起来有点怪怪的
You okay? You just seemed kind of weird when your dad called me over.
当时他刚刚告诉我
他在新西兰找了份令人讨厌的工作
He had just told me about this horrid job he’s taken in New Zealand,
他要象过去一样消失一段时间
so he’s gonna be gone for like ever now.
好吧 你告诉他不要去了吗?
Well, did you tell him not to?
那对他很重要
It’s important to him.
是的 但是他不知道这对你也很重要
Yeah but he doesn’t know it’s important to you.
你应该停止假装一切都好 好吗?他也许会给你惊喜
You’ve got to stop pretending everything’s okay… he might surprise you.
噢 嗨 我几乎对你绝望了
Oh hey. I almost gave up on you.
失去联♥系♥了 抱歉
没事
- Lost track, sorry.
- It's okay.
你还没恢复吗?
You still hung over?
我很抱歉吐在你♥爸♥爸的裤子上
I’m not as bad as your dad’s pants.
不是很棒吗?
How great was that?
讨厌
Horrible.
我们应付这些几何吧 好吗?
Let’s just tackle some geometry, okay?
或者 Bottle Rocket正在城里的电影院放映
我们可以坐火车去
Or, Bottle Rocket is playing at this theater downtown. We could take the train.
你认真的吗?
Are you serious?
我保证不会让你喝醉 好吗?
I promise I won’t get your drunk, okay?
我们在火车上解方程
We are doing equation’s on the train.
好吧 这没有什么风险 回来时就不好说了
Alright, it’s not exactly risky business, but there’s always the ride back.
是我的吗?
Is this one mine?
不 我 我认识的一个姑娘的
她昨天错过了英语文学的测试
No. I… This girl I know missed a pop quiz in English Lit yesterday.
Haley 你得了个F?
Haley, you got an F?
Kelly先生说我可以补考 没什么大事
Mr. Kelly said I could make it up. It’s no big deal.
没什么大惊小怪的 我也是人 我们走
It’s shocking, I’m human, I know. Let’s go.
嗨 看看这个 带有双声道的摄像头
Hey, check this out. New web cam with 2 way voice capability.
很棒 嗯? 不再有延迟
Sweet, huh? No more hunt and peck.
很棒 爸爸 我只是
That’s great. Daddy, I just…
嗨 由于我错过了你上个生日 我要给你点小惊喜
Hey, and since I missed your last birthday, I got a little surprise for you.
你一直抱怨你工作中总是接触油
You’ve been yammering about working with oils.
哇 嗯 这些东西太贵的
Wow, um, these are way too expensive.
不再是了 应该感谢国际疏浚组织
Not anymore, thanks to Global Dredging.
那么 你已经接了那份工作?
是的 今早打的电♥话♥
- So, you already took the job?
- Yep, made the call this morning.
好吧 祝贺你
Well, congratulations.
是的 是的 你和我出去庆祝一下 怎样?
Yeah, yeah, well you and I are going to go out and celebrate, what do you say?
好的
我去换衣服 很快回来
- Okay.
- Let me go change. I’ll be quick.
你们知道 有时我们隐瞒
彼此的感觉和我们自己的感觉
You know, sometimes we hold back to spare each other’s feelings, and our own.
所以没有Nathan的咨♥询♥可能会好一点
So maybe it’s good that we have a session without Nathan.
隐瞒不是我们的问题
Holding back hasn’t been our problem.
他怎么样了?
他失控了
- How is he doing?
- He’s out of control.
他逃课
逃避训练
- He’s skipping school.
- Basketball practice.
昨天我们抓到他喝酒
Yesterday we caught him drinking.
听起来象要引起你们的注意
Sounds like he wants your attention.
他之前是个好孩子 努力学习 忙于运动
He was a good kid before. Worked hard. Kept busy with sports.
他需要在运动之外找回自我
He needs to find himself outside of sports.
对 拿走他唯一有把握的事情
Right, take away the one sure thing the kids got.
告诉我关于篮球的事 Dan
Tell me about basketball, Dan.
啊 就是你把一个球投到篮里
Uh, you put a ball through a hoop.
你认为Nathan从篮球中获得了什么?
他学到了组织性和纪律性
- What do you think Nathan gets out of it?
- He gets structure and discipline.
而且他知道了他在某方面的特长
And he gets to know that he’s the best at something.
而且你也可以重新体验你的过去和自我感觉良好
And also, you can relive your past and feel good about yourself.
好吧 暂停
Okay, time out.
嗯 让我们聊会你们两个
Um, lets talk about the two of you for a minute.
我的意思是除了Nathan
让我们探究一下是什么是你们成为夫妇
I mean outside of Nathan, let’s explore what makes you work as a couple.
我的意思是 谁是Deb和Dan Scott?
I mean, who are Deb and Dan Scott?
好吧 你迟到了 训练5个小时前就结束了
Well, you’re late, practice was over about 5 hours ago.
我开车经过时看到了你的车
I drove past and saw your car.
你没有回家吗?
Don’t you ever go home?
有时我想这就是我的家
Sometimes I think this is my home.
好吧 你想打球 跑步还是坐下?
Well, is this a hit and run or a sit down?
我猜我选坐下
Sit down I guess.
很好
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表