剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
You can get out now.
或者你愿意的话我就陪你
Or I can stay if you want.
不 别呆在这
No. You can’t.
嘿 Keith - 嘿
Hey, Keith.- Hey.
一周两次 我要破记录了
Twice in a week. It’s got to be some kind of record.
嗯 哇噢 关于父子比赛的
Yeah, well, it’s this father/son thing.
喝frostie?-不用 我在训练呢
Yeah. How about a frostie?- Nope, I’m in training.
不过是场比赛而已 Dan -不 这是 场公共大事件
It’s just a game, Dan.- No. It’s a public event.
我是说那篇文章之后人们会怎么看呢?
I mean, what are people gonna think? Especially after that article?
噢 是的 关于它?
你跟Lucas说他不该姓Scott是见了什么鬼了?
what in the hell is wrong with you telling Lucas he never deserved the name Scott?
哇噢 他不该- 他不该就见鬼了
Well, he doesn’t.- The hell he doesn’t.
你生了他 Dan - 是的
You fathered him, Dan.- That’s right.
回到正题吧 你怎么看自己参加比赛的?
Which brings me to my original point. What do you think you’re doing playing in the basketball game?
我的意思是不管对于Karen和她儿子来说你是什么
都不会是丈夫和儿子
I mean, whatever you think you are to Karen and her son, you’re not a husband. Or a father.
这套西装得花多少钱?
How much does a suit like that cost?
因为我把你放倒在这满地油污的地上时它就
玩完了
Because it’s gonna look like hell when I lay you out all over that greasy floor.
来啊 哥哥- 说对了 哥哥
Come on, big brother.- That’s right. Big brother.
不管你上半辈子在那个篮球场了都干了什么
And no matter what you did on that basketball court a lifetime ago,
不管你现在做什么 我都是你的哥哥
and no matter what you do now, I’ll always be your big brother.
你猜猜 小Danny ?这是我的姓 现在Lucas跟我姓
So guess what, Danny boy? It was my name first. It’s Lucas’ name now.
跟你没任何关系
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
好吧 Keith
Okay, Keith.
我明白 你可以以我为耻
You know, you can be ashamed of me.
你也可以以Lucas为耻
And you can be ashamed of Lucas.
但是是什么让你认为我们不以你为耻呢? 嗯?
But what makes YOU think we’re not just as ashamed of you? Huh?
现在滚出我的车店
Now get out of my shop.
嗨
Hi.
你永远不知道这些天在更衣室在这些男孩中你会看到谁?
You never know who you’re going to see in the boys’ locker room these days.
或者我看到什么
Or what you’ll see.
我想我们可以聊聊
I thought maybe we could talk.
除非?你没空
Unless… you’re too busy.
没有 我肯定我们能聊聊
No, sure. We can talk.
情绪还是很低落吗?
Still in denial?
怎么说?
About what?
想念她啊
Missing her.
你这样也挺好的
It’s okay that you do.
什么?你是谁? 辅♥导♥员还是心理医生
What… are you my tutor or my shrink?
你想我是什么就是什么了
Whatever you need.
我那时对Peyton真不好
I treated Peyton pretty bad.
你也该离开我
She had every right to walk away.
好了 嗯 是我错 我把事情弄砸了
Okay, yeah, it was my fault. I screwed up.
我只希望能再给我一次机会
I just wish I had another chance.
不错哦
Nice work.
这是事实- 不 你的练习考试 81分哦
That was the truth.- No. On your practice exam. 81.
挺有意思的
You know, it’s funny.
我觉得事实上我们俩说的话都比我和Peyton多
I think we’ve actually talked more than Peyton and I ever did.
拿Peyton和我比?亏你想的到
Peyton and I… good job.
嗯 你也是
Yeah, you too.
嘿?你会来看参加比赛吗?
Hey… are you coming to the game?
嗯 哇哦 这取决于你的英语考试成绩
Um, well, it depends on how you do on your English exam.
如果比81分低的话 我就呆在家里看电视剧The Office
Anything less than an 81, I’m staying home and watching The Office.
一言为定
Alright.
Haley?
Haley?
嗯?
Yeah?
我知道这让你挺为难的
I know this hasn’t been easy for you.
我只想说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我妻子不让我在房♥子里吸烟 所以
My wife wouldn’t let me smoke in the house, so...
我养成来这座桥上吸烟的习惯
I got in the habit of coming up here to this bridge.
给你一支吧 不过我知道你会掐灭的
I’d offer you one, but I know you’re trying to cut down.
你当教练多久了?- 太久了
How long have you been coaching?- Too long.
你是否曾经想过它?- 什么?
Do you ever wonder about it?- What?
我是说花一辈子的时间来看你的球员比赛
I mean, you’ve spent your whole life watching boy’s play a game.
哇哦 我倒宁愿想成教他们打球
Well, I’d prefer to think I was teaching them to play.
嗯 有时我想起我跟妻子最后的说的话
Yeah, sometimes I think about the conversations when I’m finished between me and my wife.
假期里我迷失了自己
The holidays I missed because I was off coaching somewhere.
当时我想 我的确是犯了错
That’s when I come closest to thinking it was a mistake.
你想她吗?- 每天都想
Do you miss her?- Every day.
Peyton 失去亲人是很痛苦的
Peyton, it’s hard to lose somebody.
我花了很多时间在想为什么
I spent a lot of time searching for reasons or answers.
但是永远没有答案
But you can’t find what’s not there.
就这样发生了
It just happened.
你要点燃它还是?
So you gonna light that thing or what?
不 我以前喜欢吸雪茄 但是自从Camilla去世后我就
戒了
No. I used to love cigars but I haven’t smoked one since I lost Camilla.
我连火柴都不带了
I don’t even carry matches anymore.
我不知道对你是否有过帮助
I don’t guess I’ve been much help to you.
但我肯定一件事
But I do know one thing.
你妈妈会以你为荣的
Your mother’s proud of you.
照顾好自己 孩子
Take care of yourself, kiddo.
嘿- 嘿
Hey.- Hey.
我真的不想这样 Luke
I really don’t want to be like this, Luke.
什么意思?
What is that?
意思就是我们之间这么客气的 我是说我们是朋友
没有必要这样
This. Us skirting around each other. I mean, we’re friends.
你也知道 当你想加入篮球队的时候
You know, when you wanted to join the team,
我不理解也把想法告诉了你 但是我还是支持你
I didn’t understand it and I told you that, but I supported you.
我知道- 所以?请支持我
I know.- So… support me!
当我给别人补习的时候 他们努力了
When I’m tutoring someone, and they get it,
并且取得了进步 我的感觉棒及了 我有种满足感
就跟你打篮球的时候感觉是一样的
The same way that you feel when you play basketball.
另外 他们对你好点了吗?
Besides, having things gotten better for you?
球队其他人孤立你的事情 还在欺负你吗?
The team’s left you alone, the hazing’s stopped?
嗯 对我来说是个挑战
Yeah. So, that’s worth the risk for me.
但我们不值得冒险
What’s not worth the risk it us.
我们是朋友很重要的朋友
We’re friends and that is important to me.
你仅仅只是给他补习?
You’re just tutoring him?
我只是给他补习 就这样
I am just tutoring him. That’s it.
好吧
Okay.
噢 关于比赛- 我想我的腰扭了
Oh, game.- I think I pulled a kidney.
怎么样了?- 还行
You alright?- Yeah.
真的吗?
关于姓的事情你做决定了吗?
So you decide on the name thing yet?
哇噢 我已经把表格下下来了 但是 嗯? 妈妈
还没有签名
Well, I downloaded the forms. But, uh… Mom’s still got to sign off on them.
介不介意听听我的想法?
Mind if I tell you what I think?
我以为你说过呢
I think you just did.
嘿 我知道我不是你的爸爸而且我也从来没有
告诉你应该怎么做 但是?
我只是希望你再仔细考虑一下
I just… wish you’d think about it.
还要吗?
并且如果你不想打球的话你也没有必要打
and you know you don’t have to play if you don’t want to.
噢 为什么这么说?
Oh. Why do you say that?
我知道你现在进退维谷
I know it puts you in a weird spot.
Dan和Nathan也是你的家人 对吧?
And Dan and Nathan are your family too, right?
如果要我说 你和你妈妈才是我的家人
As far as I’m concerned, you and your mom are my family.
只要一天你还认为是
As long as you’ll have me.
你也知道 Dan和我 即使在小时候 我们也没有共同语言
You know, Dan and I, we... we’ve never seen eye to eye. Even when we were kids.
Nathan事实上就像个陌生人
And Nathan’s practically a stranger.
此外
Besides,
你邀请我比赛我感到很荣幸
I was honored that you asked me to play.
很好
Good.
我正希望你那么说
I was hoping you’d say that.
听着 我要去换衣服了
Listen. I’ve got to take off.
以后聊啊?
Talk to you later?
好
Si.
小心点 好了
Take care, all right.
嘿 Keith?- 嗯
Hey, Keith?- Yeah.
谢了- 嗯
Thanks.- Yeah.
我儿子怎么样了?
How’s my boy?
为什么?
Why?
老爸派你来监视我的吗?我的喝的呢?
Dad send you to spy on me? Where’s my drink?
你也知道 你认为他策划组织了所有的事情
You know, you’d think he organized this entire thing himself.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表