剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
这是一支由一群天才少年组成的梦之队
It’s an incredible team with an incredible group of young men.
除此之外 他们在今年的一场球赛中打败了他们的父亲
这支队伍越来越强
Except for their crushing defeat by the fathers this year, this team has been on a roll.
哦?
Well…
今晚就是这样了? -我亲爱的妻子举办了这场派对?
Oh, it is so on tonight.- … my lovely wife for setting up this party.
请大家看一看
Look at this, please.
Raven球队的精神来源当然有其父母的一份
But Raven team spirit also includes the parents
有了当地企业的鼎立支持
这支队伍才会如此强大
and the local businesses, whose financial support make this team great.
今晚 请大家尽情享受
Tonight’s for you. Enjoy.
也谢谢这里的主人 Dan Scott
And here’s to our host, Dan Scott.
这里 这里-我父母还真会溜须拍马
Here, here!- My parents are such suck-ups.
今晚 你打算怎样让Pukas出丑?
So, what public humiliation you got planned for "Pukas" tonight?
Tim 不要了 你不觉得有些过头了么?
Nothing, Tim. It’s a little played out, don’t you think?
什么时候?
Since when?
Danny 你的发言真是又臭又长
You had a little sin of omission there in your speech, Danny boy.
我有提到教练么?
Didn’t I mention the coaching staff?
就算你说了 我也会充耳不闻 给你
If you did, I didn’t hear it. Here…
吃点这个
you’re out of cashews.
在吧台人满为患之前 我得去拿杯酒
你去和Nathan聊聊
I’m gonna grab a drink at the bar before it fills up. You go talk to Nathan.
看他热烈的眼神哟
See how he’s been looking at you?
酒保不会给你酒了啦
They’re never gonna serve you.
看着点 学着点
我可是很合酒保的胃口呢
Watch and learn. Bartenders love me.
汽水还是果汁?
Soda or juice?
能否给我一杯能带来高♥潮♥的饮品?
Actually, I was gonna ask if you knew how to make a screaming orgasm.
对于像你这样的美人来说 当然可以
For a pretty girl like you, sure.
今晚的主题是?
So, what is this thing tonight?
Ravens篮球队
Ravens basketball.
哦
Oh.
你打什么位置?
And what position do you play?
啦啦队
Cheerleader.
运动员与啦啦队员 干柴烈火
Jocks and cheerleaders. Lots of hormones tonight.
别四处声张哦
Don’t go around advertising.
我一向守口如瓶
Secret’s safe with me.
我很想要她手上的那杯酒
I’ll have what she’s having.
是么 汽水还是果汁?
Right. Soda or juice?
就算再过二十年
他的自我主意依然会让我瞠目结舌
You would think that after 20 years, your brother’s ego would cease to amaze me.
他是改不了了
Try a lifetime.
一杯白葡萄酒
Hi. I’ll take a white wine, please.
汽水
I’ll have club soda.
Laurie 给我两杯你珍藏的最好的波旁酒
Hey, Laurie, pour me a double shot of your best top-shelf bourbon, would you, please?
Keith 你好-Whitey 你好
Hello, Keith.- Hey, Whitey.
哦 Karen Roe
Well, Karen Roe.
看看
Look at you.
Durham教练
Coach Durham.
这里的大人都叫我Whitey.
Most grown-ups call me Whitey.
很高兴又见到你
It’s good to see you coming ‘round again.
看你出现在体育馆 真像回到过去
Seeing you in my gym really turns back the clock.
我也一样
For me, too.
在我看来 你养了个出色的儿子
Well, in my humble opinion, you have raised a fine son.
你该引以为荣
You should be proud,
不单单是你儿子
and not just of the boy.
谢谢
Thank you.
"She's Got It So Phat" - Bosshouse
你知道么 若你身在其他州
他们会因你此时的念头把你抓起来的
You know, there are some states that could arrest you for what you’re thinking about right now.
Jake 你怎么样?
How are you doing, Jake?
很好 去做你的事 伙计
I’m good. You do your thing, man.
嘿 Jake Lucas
Hey, Jake, Lucas.
两个帅哥在这窃窃私语么?
Two handsome boys for the price of one.
嘿 Brooke 听着 我得
Hey, Brooke. Listen, I was gonna...
你去哪? 我正想邀你去参加一个真正的派对呢
Where are you going? I haven’t had the chance to invite you to the real party.
等会 就在我那
It’s at my place, later.
我只邀熟识的人 但你可以来哦
I’m only inviting the cool people, but I guess you can come.
Jake 你也可以来哦
You too, Jake.
Brooke 谢谢你的盛情
不过今晚我得早走
Oh, thanks, Brooke, but I gotta cut out early tonight.
真是出人意料
Oh, like that’s a surprise.
职责所在 回见 伙计
Obligations, man. I’ll see you, Luke.
伙计 你慢慢玩
Take care, man.
Brooke 别玩得太过
All right, Brooke. Just go easy, okay?
职责? 什么意思?
Obligations? What is his deal?
我也不知道 能否失陪一下
Look, I don’t know. Could you just excuse me?
我父母每年都要关闭这个地方
Well, I was gonna say, my parents usually close this place down every year,
若你愿意 到我那去
我们可以提前开始派对
so if you wanted, we could go back to my place and start the party early.
那可有个按♥摩♥浴缸哦
We have a Jacuzzi.
Brooke 听起来很诱人-我在浴缸里可是一♥丝♥不♥挂♥呢
That sounds tempting, Brooke...- We have a naked me in a Jacuzzi.
若你告诉你 还有别人呢?
Okay. Um, what if I told you there was someone else?
那就玩3P
Normally, I’d suggest a threesome,
但我想 你的心上人已重投她前男友的怀抱了
but I think the person you have in mind is getting back together with her old boyfriend.
收到我的短♥信♥了么?
So, uh, did you get my messages?
都收到了
Yeah, I got all of them.
我没责怪你的意思
I don’t blame you for not calling me back.
你是在贬低自己么?
Are you being self-deprecating?
我想知道你的想法
Probably… if I knew what that meant.
能找个地方谈谈么?
Do you want to, uh… Do you want to go somewhere and talk?
Peyton 只是谈谈而已
Just to talk, Peyton.
那就谈谈
Just to talk.
看到了么?
See what I mean?
Karen Roe? 居然在Dan Scott家见到你
Karen Roe… in Dan Scott’s house…
Keith Scott是你的伴?
with Keith Scott as her date.
Shari 什么都逃不过你的眼睛哦
Nothing gets past you, Shari.
我和Keith只是朋友-当然啦
Well, Keith and I are just friends.- Oh, of course you are.
Scott兄弟轮番上阵
Um, one Scott brother to the next-
你该把你的约会对象如数记下来
You practically need a scorecard around here to keep up with you people.
Karen 你在这呀
我有些厨艺问题要请教呢
Karen, there you are. I need your expert opinion in the kitchen.
Shari失陪-哦 好
Excuse us, Shari.- Oh, yeah.
你该庆幸 她没口出恶言
You’re lucky she didn’t knee you.
很高兴 见你在学校经常笑容满面
So, I see you smiling at school a lot. That’s good.
你一直在注意我?
You’ve been looking?
有时会
Yeah, sometimes.
我不知道Brooke是否在敷衍我
Anyway, uh… Look, I don’t know if Brooke is just playing games or what.
她说 你很希望我们重归于好
She said you were into us getting back together.
真好笑 她也这么和我说的
Funny. She told me the same thing.
那就是了
Right.
事情是
Look, the thing is…
抱歉 我们又回来了
Oh. Sorry. We’ll come back.
抽屉里有瓶伏特加
But there’s vodka in the drawer.
Tim 他们两个要密谈
Tim, later. These two need some space.
Brooke? 算啦
You know what, Brooke? Give it up.
相信我 我在帮你们呢
Trust me, I’m trying.
你知道我的意思-我只想帮你们
You know what I mean.- I’m just trying to help.
帮什么?
Help with what?
把我支走 你就可以去找Lucas?
Get me out of the way so you can go embarrass yourself in front of Lucas?
真可笑 我从来没认为你是我的绊脚石
That’s funny. I didn’t realize you were in my way.
你终于表明♥心♥迹了?
Are you finally fessing up?
或者是拒绝?
Or, are you finally denying it?
Brooke 你是怎么回事?
What the hell is wrong with you, Brooke?
Nathan 相信自己就成功了一半
若需要帮助 给我打电♥话♥ Haley
Nathan, Believing you will do well is half the battle… Call me if you need anything at all! Haley
真好
Perfect.
我就知道 会在吧台这遇到你
Thought I’d find you near the bar.
只是汽水而已
It’s club soda.
不错的选择
Well, that’s a good thing considering.
我们能否不要这个样子?
How ‘bout we don’t do this right now, huh?
大家都退让一步
How about you meet me halfway.
彼此说声抱歉 握手言和
I say I'm sorry, you say you're sorry, we shake hands and go from there.
我吃这套
It works for me.
Dan 我知道这对你很受用
但这并非问题所在
Well, you see, that’s the problem, Dan. It always has to work for you.
那就算了
Okay. How ‘bout we don’t do this right now.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表