剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
好的
Hope so.
再见
再见
- Bye.
- Bye-bye.
我真不敢相信那个三流Britney居然假装不认识我
I cannot believe the nerve of that little third rate Britney trying to pretend like she doesn’t recognize me.
你还在为这事烦吗?夏令营的时候你可跟她的男朋友搞在一起呢
Are you still obsessing over this? You made out with her boyfriend at camp.
我那时不知道他们在约会 不像有些人
I didn’t know they were dating, unlike some people.
而且他是助威队长 不管怎样还是个同性恋
And besides he was a yell leader, he was gay anyway.
嘿 女孩们 熄灯后我们溜出来 互相通知一下好吗?
Hey, ladies. We’re sneaking out after curfew, spread the word okay?
Tim 离我的队伍远点 我们要为明天养精蓄锐
Tim, stay away from my squad we need to be fresh for tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
Theresa 我想我跟你说过叫你把脸上的"巧克力"弄掉
Theresa I thought I told you to lay off the chocolate.
还好我有粉刺药
Brooke 这不是粉刺
- It’s a really good thing I have an acne medicine.
- Brooke this isn’t acne.
这是水痘 Karen通知我父母了 要退出了
谢天谢地
It’s chicken pox. Karen called my parents. I’m out. Thank God.
好了 还有比这更糟糕的吗?
Okay, could this get any worse?
Brooke 没事的 我们重新排练
Brooke, it’s okay. We’ll rework the routine.
10人的队形是最好的
It’s perfectly crafted for ten girls.
那好 我们要找一名替补
Okay, so we’ll find a replacement.
好注意 天才 要找谁呢?
Great idea, genius. Who are we going to ask?
没门
No way!
Haley 来吧 还记得卡拉OK之夜么
我为你画的海报吗?
Haley, come on. Do you remember when I made you those flyers for open mic night?
那没什么啊 你天生就是个艺术家
That is weak, you’re a born artist.
我天生协调性差 好吗?
在小鸡奶酪游戏里我几乎被球淹死
I’m a born klutz, okay? I almost drowned in the balls at chucky cheese.
但是如果我们找不到人顶替 我们就会输
Okay but if we don’t find a replacement we’re going to have to forfeit.
你们这群人不是从小学开始就一直输吗?
有什么大不了的?
Don’t you guys, like, lose every year since grade school anyway? What’s the big deal?
对Brooke来说很重要
It’s important to Brooke.
你知道跟你最好的朋友分手是多么大的打击吗?
Do you know how terrible it is to be disconnected from your best friend?
我真的伤害了Brooke
Look I really hurt Brooke.
我不想她再次失望
And I just don’t want her to be disappointed again.
Matt 怎么样了?
Hey, Matt, how’s it going?
不错 我们要关门了 剩下的明天可以做完
Good, we’re just about to close up. We’ll finish the rest tomorrow.
不要明天 就今晚 明天会有新的地板到
什么耗了那么长时间?
Not tomorrow. Tonight. We’ve got a whole new slate tomorrow. What’s taking so long?
我们忙着尽快熟悉新设备
We’re just getting up to speed on the new equipment.
嗯 我想也是 谢了
Uh huh. I’m sure you are. Thanks.
嘿 Keith 感觉怎么样啊?
Hey, Keith, how’s it going?
挺好的 交了税了 准备下些歌♥曲
Great. Just finished my taxes and I’m about to download some tunes.
你知道吗 大专提供一些技术培训
You know, the junior college offers manufacturers training.
对你熟悉系统有帮助
Might help you learn the system.
跟系统无关Dan跟机械有关
It’s not about the system, Dan, it’s about the mechanic.
车就是车
A car is still a car.
任何接受高中教育的人都比你熟悉这些机器
Anyone who drop out who takes high school shop knows more about these machines than you do.
你应该考虑注册一下
You should really think about enrolling.
你才应该三思一下呢
You should really think about stepping three feet back.
如果你上了大学
If you had gone to college in the first place,
现在就不用干这些粗重的活了
you might not have to get your hands dirty at all.
我想人人都在
是的
- Well, I think that’s everybody.
- Yeah.
8:59 不错哦
8:59, that’s not bad.
嗯 除了Tim那个孩子在造冰机上面小便 其他都好办
Yeah, except for that Tim kid peeing in the ice machine, this was easy.
太好办了 我觉得10点的时候我们要复查一下
Too easy. Think we should check again at ten?
半小时候想不想去喝杯咖啡?
You want to grab a cup of coffee in about a half hour?
挺起来会很晚哦
Sounds like it’s going to be a late night.
是的 到时楼下见
好
- Yeah. I’ll meet you downstairs.
- Alright.
放下蛋糕然后离开
Just leave the cake and go.
现在安全了 所有其他女孩都长过水痘了
Well we’re safe. All the other girls have had chicken pox.
Theresa 常常背后来这么一下
Theresa always was a beat behind.
你怎么样啊?
How you doing?
很糟糕
Pretty crappy.
我把所有的精力都放到了比赛上面
确实让我感觉好了几天
I put all my energy into this competition and it made me feel really good for a few days.
转移了我的注意力 现在问题又回来拉
Took my mind off everything, but now I’m just back to square one.
知道吗 你和Lucas分手后我们还没有机会谈谈
You know, we haven’t had a chance to talk since you and Lucas broke up.
我很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
他的损失 对吗?
His loss, right?
他应该知道
He probably knows that.
而且我知道看起来是
但是我敢说你和Peyton也会好的
And I know it doesn’t seem like it, but I bet you and Peyton will get through this too.
现在 作为一个前任Ravens啦啦队长对现任的建议
And now, from a former Ravens cheer captain to another,
我想说不要放弃
I think you have taken these girls too far to give up.
我们的队形是针对10个人的 Karen
现在去掉Theresa只有9个了
Our routine is for ten girls, Karen. Without Theresa we’re only nine,
除非我自己生出一个来
so unless I can pull a cheerleader out of my ass...
嘿 Haley说她愿意顶替Theresa
Hey. Haley said she’d fill in for Theresa.
我不为自己缺乏协调性道歉 那是天生的
I make no apologies for my lack of coordination, it’s genetic.
不可能
It’s impossible.
Brooke 你是队长
Brooke, you’re a captain.
我们还可以的 只要你再站起来别再噘嘴
We can still do it. You just need to get off your ass and stop pouting.
我们要联♥系♥整晚了
We’d have to practice all night.
现在已经超过熄灯时间了
And it’s past curfew.
如果有人问起 我没来过这
If anyone asks, I was never here.
好好
Okay. Okay.
我去通知其他女孩 我们还要一些咖啡
黑咖啡 睡眠是我们的敌人
I’m going to get the rest of the girls. We’re going to need coffee, black, sleep is our enemy.
发型要改改
And we’re going to need to do something about that hair.
行动吧
Let’s go.
我以为你跟Haley一起呢
So I thought you were hanging out with Haley.
嗯 我也是这么想 她可能跟Nathan一起吧
Yeah, me too. She’s probably hanging with Nathan.
Tim
Tim.
或者不是
Or not.
我们安全了 Whitey一晚上都在里面
We’re good. Whitey’s in for the night.
那么说你们从变♥态♥Brooke那逃出来了 嗯?
So you ladies finally escaped psycho Brooke, huh?
变♥态♥Brooke叫你离她的啦啦队远点
Psycho Brooke told you to leave her squad alone.
Raven回去练习
Raven’s we’re back on.
算了吧 Brooke
Come on, Brooke.
真糟糕啊 我们自己的啦啦队不理我们
Sad state of affairs when our own cheerleaders ditch us.
还不算糟 我知道一家俱乐部
Not really. I know this club.
他们那身份证查的松 而且松的不只这些
They’re a little loose on checking ID’s. That’s not the only thing that’s loose.
Tim 只要说清楚是个脱衣舞俱乐部
Tim, just say it’s a strip club.
我们怎么才能进去?
How are we going to get in?
每个人交十块钱 我负责贿赂保镖
Everybody chips in ten bucks and I grease the bouncer.
接着你就买♥♥通他了
And after that you can bribe him.
5 6 7 8
5...6...7...8.
"Good Girl, Bad Boy" - Junior Senior
不 不 不 补习女生 是脚合起来然后分开
然后击掌
No, no, no. Tutor girl. It’s feet together, apart, then clap.
好了 我真的在尽力做好
Okay, I’m really trying.
再努力一点 因为我们只有12个小时
Try harder cause we’re on in 12 hours.
噢 队形不错嘛 姑娘们 这些动作太差了 哦?
Aw, cute routine, girls. Too bad those moves are so ‘03.
你们怎么找的舞蹈设计啊?
Where’d you find your choreographer anyway?
在黄页上面吗? 那就太糟糕了?
In the yellow pages? Under ‘S’ for Sucks?
不 事实上我是在黄页上找到你的男朋友的
No, actually that’s where I found your boyfriend.
噢 如果我是你 我就会找好看点的上♥床♥
Oh, you know if I were you, I’d get some beauty sleep.
我想就这一样还管用
I think it’s the only thing that’s going to help.
若我是你 就老老实实地和朋友在一起
If I were you, I’d step back from my friend.
女孩们 别忘了这个 摆动手指
Whatever. Oh and remember, ladies. Jazz fingers!
真想给她一巴掌
I’ll give her a jazz finger.
她一定因动作拿不出手而心生怯意
Well, she’s obviously scared cause their routine probably sucks.
就我所见 她们的动作很是好看
Actually it’s good. I’ve seen it.
怎么好看?
How good?
很多的旋转 还有空翻
Lots of spins. Some tumbles.
Mouth 说清楚些 具体有哪些动作?
Okay, no, give me information I can use, Mouth. What are the moves exactly?
先是这个
First they do this.
不可思议 要不你替补习女孩上?
That is good. Do you want to replace tutor girl?
这怎么可以
No, thanks.
还有 其他三组都是高年级的
Oh and by the way, three other team are using Junior-Senior.
哦
Okay.
执行B计划 到Claire Young屋里 找个Tonya Harding
(Tonya Harding 花样滑冰运动员)
Okay, it’s time for plan B, we’re going to find Claire Young’s room and pull a Tonya Harding.
还不如用大棒敲她的膝盖
We’re just going to hit her in the knee with a big stick.
好了Brooke 你是一个比Claire更加优秀的舞蹈设计 真的?
Okay Brooke. You’re a better choreographer than Claire has ever been. Okay?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表