剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
如果不是Scott先生的话 我得归功于谁呢?
Well, if it’s not Mr. Scott. What do I owe this pleasure?
我是来向你道歉的 教练
I came to apologize, Coach.
坐下说
Sit down.
最近我把事情弄得一团糟
I’ve been kind of screwing up.
那天训练时我不该离开球场
I shouldn’t have walked out on practice the other day.
说得没错
You’re right.
但是 你也从中懂得了很多
But, you’ve got a lot on your plate.
我一直在思考我在队里的位置
I’ve been thinking about my position on the team.
那个位置是属于你的
你伤愈后就可以重新回到那个位置
That spot’s yours. It will be there when you’re ready.
是的 我知道 但是
Yeah, I know but...
如果我们在夺冠途中输了一两场球
没关系 坦然面对就行
If we lose a game or two along the way then so be it.
很高兴听你这么说
I appreciate that.
但我们都知道我们需要另外一个射手
But we both know you need another shooter.
如果这意味着你得找人填补我的空缺
If that means that you’ve got to fill my spot,
那么我请您能给别人一个机会
then I’m asking you to give someone else a chance.
听着 他们是不会失败的 这对我很重要
Look the guys are undefeated. That’s important to me.
对他们同样重要
It’s important to them.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
谢谢你 教练
Thanks, Coach.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
Nate
Nate.
能和你聊一会吗?
Can we talk for a minute?
我不想对你保守秘密 Nathan
因此 我告诉你是因为我爱你
I don’t want to keep secrets from you, Nathan, so I’m telling you this because I love you
并且我认为你应当知道真♥相♥
and because I think you deserve the truth.
不久前 我和你父亲之间出现了严重的裂痕
A while ago, your father and I were having serious trouble.
并且 我遇到了另外一个人
And, I met someone else.
我离开了你父亲 去和那个人在一起
I left your father to be with this man.
什么时候?
When?
几年前 你当时正在篮球夏令营
A few years back. You were at basketball camp for the summer.
当我回来后 父亲跟我说你出差了
When I came back, Dad told me you were gone on a business trip.
请你能谅解 我当时有些迷惘 并且有点自私
Please understand, I was confused and I was selfish.
但当我意识到我冒着可能永远失去你的危险时
我马上放弃了这一切 并回到你的身边
As soon as I realized I might risk losing you forever I called it all off and came back.
但是Nathan 我从未原谅过我自己
But Nathan, I have never forgiven myself.
你不会体会到带着这种负疚感去生活有多艰难
You don’t know how hard it’s been for me to live with this guilt.
你过得很艰难吗?
Hard for you?
那个夏天父亲就像是一个噩梦
妈妈 你知道的
Dad was a nightmare that summer, Mom. You know that.
并且在那些夜晚我打电♥话♥给你
告诉你♥爸♥爸当时的行径时
And all those nights I called you to tell you how he was
你根本不回家 因为你跟另一个人在一起
you didn’t come home because you were with some guy.
你还没看到你所做的吗? 你把我给了他 母亲
Don’t you see what you did? You gave me to him, Mom.
你很清楚他的为人 你让我成了他的私有资产
You knew exactly how he was and you made me dad’s property.
我从未这样想过?
Oh, I never thought that…
我现在一切都因他而起 所有的一切
Everything he’s turned me into. All of this.
这是你的错
This is your fault.
这就是我为何回家的原因 为了你
That’s why I came home. For you.
不 你不是为我而回家的 妈妈
你回来是因为你荒唐的行为结束了
No, you didn’t come home for me, Mom. You came home because your fling ended.
别再提了我再也不想成为这个家里的一员了
Just forget it. I don’t want to be a part of this family anymore.
Nathan
Nathan.
"Nothing" - Smashtrax
我现在知道了 我从来不曾有此刻这样的感觉 Haley.
So now I know. I don’t ever remember feeling like this, Haley.
我是说 母亲我留给父亲 而她则抛弃了我
I mean, yeah with my dad, but she abandoned me.
真为此难过
I’m sorry.
我不会再回来了 我也不会和爸爸生活在一起
I can’t go back there. And I can’t live with my dad either.
我被抛弃了
I’m screwed.
或许没有
Maybe not.
可能会有办法
There might be an answer.
你在做什么呢?
What in the hell are you doing?
你一定是Keith
Oh, you must be Keith.
我叫Matt Perry
Name’s Matt Perry.
Yeah!
Yeah.
我想我是你的新上司
I guess I’m your new boss.
是哦
Like hell you are.
嗨 你想告诉我这究竟发生了什么吗?
Hey. You want to tell me what in the hell is going on here?
Dan Scott 配件服务? 你吃错药了吗?
Dan Scott Service Annex? What are you out of your mind?
Dan Scott是一个商标名 我们想吸引正确的顾客
Well Dan Scott is a brand name. We wanted to attract the right kind of customer.
那有个家伙对我说他是我新上司
There’s a guy out there telling me he’s my boss.
Matt能非常专业的经营我的服务部门
我想你应该归他管
Well, Matt runs my service department so technically you do fall under his jurisdiction.
没错 从专业角度讲 你可以踢我的屁♥股♥
Yeah, well technically you can kiss my ass.
得了吧 你想得到什么? 施舍?
这是一份合法的商业契约
Come on. What did you expect? A hand out? This was a legitimate business deal.
是吗? 我想出去
Yeah? Well I want out.
事情不是这样的 Keith
你现在出去 这家店就归我了
Well things don’t work that way, Keith. You walk away now, this shop is mine.
不 嗨 记得这串钥匙吗?
Oh no, no. Hey, hey. Remember these?
是的 没错
Okay. Yeah.
你可别把它们放你嘴里 太重了
Okay, no you don’t want to put those in your mouth because these are gross.
别这样
Shh. Oh no.
你想成为什么 小乖乖?
Who’re you going to be, little girl?
瞧这个
Look at this.
我配了一串钥匙 婚礼怎么样?
I got copies. How was the wedding?
不错 我是说这是一场婚礼 明白吗?
Oh, it was good. I mean it’s a wedding, you know?
我父母过得很开心 所以他们决定留下来
My parents were having a good time so they decided to stay downtown.
好吧 我把这儿清理一下
现在很安静 你可以休息一下
Alright, then I’ll clear out and you can relax while it’s still quiet.
我可以叫个比萨 请你看电影 喝汽水
这是我小小的心意
Well hey, I could order pizza, pop in a movie. It’s the least I could do.
好的 不要鸡翅
Okay. No chick flicks.
没有鸡翅
No chick flicks.
这是什么?
What is this?
我请求脱离你和父亲对我的束缚
I’m petitioning for emancipation from you and dad.
什么?
What?
我跟一个律师谈过了 他说我可以诉讼
I talked to a lawyer. Says I have case.
我要独自生活
I’ll be living by myself.
"It's Only Love" - Sheryl Crow
被遗弃的滋味如何 母亲?
How does it feel to be abandoned, Mom?
我知道你没有理由听我解释
I know you don’t have any reason to listen to me.
说得对 没有理由
You’re right I don’t.
Brooke 我并不是请求你谅解
Brooke. I’m not asking for forgiveness.
我只想让你知道我对我所做的有多抱歉
I just want you to know how sorry I am for what I did.
有多抱歉?
How sorry you are?
你知道吗 当我们约会时 我总觉得自己附属于你?
Do you know that the entire time that we were dating I actually felt inferior to you?
只是个玩笑 你和这个星球上的其他人没什么区别
What a joke. You are just like every other guy on the planet.
你是个骗子
You’re a liar and a cheater.
说得对 我欺骗了你
You’re right. I lied to you.
并且没有谅解的理由
And there’s no excuse for that.
随便吧
Whatever.
为什么不把这些对你昨夜泡的妞说
Why don’t you tell it to the girl you hooked up with last night.
你并不需要我的谅解 我不是你的女友
As far as excuses, you don’t owe me any. I’m not your girlfriend.
并且从此刻起 我也不是你的朋友
And from here on out, I’m not even your friend.
对不起 我们在?
Sorry we’re…
我想倒杯咖啡
I was hoping to get a cup of coffee.
没什么 我们之间没什么的
Open! We are so open.
来杯咖啡 找到了
Cup of cup, uh cup cup of coffee, yeah.
我们能为你做那个.
We can, uh, we can do that for you.
我是Sheryl Crow的铁杆粉丝
Sheryl Crow. I’m a huge fan.
你根本想不到我有多渴望今晚的那场音乐会
You have no idea how much it killed me to miss your concert tonight.
我们在直挂在网上等着 结果不知从那冒出个该死的家伙?
We waited on line and everything and then the stupid ebay snipers just…
Haley 别再说了
Haley. Let it go.
好吧
Right.
谢谢 我欠你什么?
Thanks. How much do I owe you?
一杯咖啡值一首歌♥
One song per cup.
"The First Cut Is The Deepest" - Sheryl Crow
你知道 不幸的是 当我们告诉别人时 却没人相信
You know the sad thing is, nobody’s going to believe us when we tell them.
我能解决这个问题
I can solve that problem.
这是什么? 怎么了?
What is it? What’s the matter?
他要离开我们 Dan
He’s leaving us, Dan.
我并没责怪他
And I don’t blame him.
嗨 Jake
Hi, Jake.
Nikki
Nikki.
我女儿怎么样?
So, how’s my daughter?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表