剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
现在动作快点 我们去打败海盗队
Get your skinny ass up and let's go beat the pirates.
你在干麻
What are you doing?
怎样 这是视讯 就是要这样用的
What? It's a web cam. It's what they're for.
拜托
Come on.
变胖了你
Overweight.
我们打平了 - 你完蛋了
Now we're even. - You're dead!
死定了你
Dead!
好了 别吵了
Alright! Knock it off.
这是我们第一次外出比赛
This is our first away game.
你们那些新来的
For those of you who are unfamiliar,
给我乖乖坐好 嘴巴闭上
you sit there with your mouths shut and focus.
我来挑音乐
I'll choose the music.
今晚的主题是防御
Tonight's theme is defense.
来吧
Let's roll!
"Blueside" by Rooney
晚安 从海盗很逊
Good evening, ladies and gentleman,
牲畜很紧张
from the stinks of Pickerington
批克顿城来的先生小姐们
where the pirates always suck and the livestock is nervous,
我是Mouth McFadden
I'm Mouth McFadden and
今晚跟我们坐在一起的是Haley James
sitting in with me at tonight's away game is Haley James.
Haley 你怎么看今晚的比赛
Haley, how do you see tonight's match up?
我可不想和你这怪胎有什么关联 Mouth
I'd rather not be associated with your lunacy, Mouth.
喔 你看 Lucas穿蓝色衣服更帅
Oh, see, Lucas looks even hotter in blue.
你真应该搞上他
You should totally hook up with him.
够了 - 什么
Stop it. - What?
你至少该有点代偿心理
At the very least you're due for a little rebound action
除非你还是喜欢Nathan
unless you're still into Nathan.
我才没有
I'm not.
喔对 因为你是我的好友
Alright. Since you're my pal
所以这周末 你可以礼貌性的占有Lucas
you can have a courtesy hold on Lucas for the weekend,
但接下来 他就可以公平竞争
but after that he's fair game.
他已经可以公平竞争 谢谢
He's already fair game, thanks.
所以 她的故事是什么
So what's the story with that one anyway?
她辅♥导♥Nathan...理论上来说
She's tutoring Nathan... supposedly.
而且跟Lucas混在一起
And hanging out with Lucas.
没错... 我们应该相信
Right... we're supposed to believe
她对他们两个关系只有朋友吗?
she's just friends with both of them?
你刚有看到吗
Did you see that?
什么 - Nathan刚刚对她点了头
What? - Nathan just gave her the nod.
什么点头 - 那个"比赛后碰面"点头
What nod? - That's "hook up after the game" nod.
你知道我怎么想的吗? Nathan喜欢家教女孩
Wanna know what I think? I think Nathan likes tutor girl.
但我想家教女孩却喜欢Lucas
But I think tutor girl likes Lucas.
至于我知道我喜欢Lucas
And I know I like Lucas.
而我再也不知道你到底是喜欢谁了
And I don't know who the hell you like anymore.
这整个变成一个大...
This is all turning into one big love...
四加一角恋 天晓得那是什么鬼
rectangle plus one, whatever that is.
所以你也听说了
So as you've heard
黑鸦队在下半场暂时领先
Ravens have the big lead early in the second quarter.
喔 Nathan Scott犯规
Ooh. And that's a foul by Nathan Scott.
你不会干脆把手举起来防御
Why don't you try putting your hands up on defense, alright?
你干脆挨揍
Why don't you try not getting beat?
干脆我揍你
Why don't I just beat your ass?
白♥痴♥...
Moron...
跟上 笨蛋
Keep it up, punk.
罚球
Ball in!
嘿 你是要打嘴炮还是要打球 老爹的男孩
Hey, you gonna talk or you gonna play, Daddy's boy?
嘿 Heley今晚看起来很漂亮 对吧
Hey, Haley's looking pretty fine tonight, right?
等不及去找她了
Can't wait to get with that.
嘿 我在浴室看到Nathan的样子
Hey. So I saw Nathan in the shower...
难怪你会跟他分手
yeah, no wonder you broke up with him.
你们两个 出去
You two! You're out of here!
你要把他们两个都轰出去
You're throwing them both out of the game?
我不得已 教练 我必须让比赛顺利进行
I got to, Coach. I got things rolling.
他们是同队的
They're on the same team!
噢 痛耶
Ow! Pain!
Nathan Scott Lucas Scott 站起来
Nathan Scott! Lucas Scott! On your feet!
恭喜 两位
Congratulations, boys.
在我当教练的日子里
In all my years of coaching,
这几乎是最可笑的了
this has got to be a low point.
你们愚蠢的闹剧
That little stunt you pulled
差点毁了我们的完美战绩
almost cost us our undefeated record.
我一点也不在意你们的
I don't give diddlee-squat about
老爸情节和女友问题
your issues with your daddy or your girlfriends.
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
你们可以讨厌彼此直到地狱之门大开
you can hate each other until hell freezes over.
但你们在我的队上
But if you're going to play on my team,
就得要学着合作
you're gonna learn how to work together.
我看这是不可能 Whitey
I can't see that happening, Whitey.
是吗
Yeah?
那看来你有三十多哩的时间来解决这问题
Well you've got thirty-some-odd miles to figure it out.
他们不能就这样丢下我们
They can't just leave us here.
干得好 白♥痴♥
Nice work, idiot.
这真是太帅了 屌♥到爆
This is great. This is freaking great.
冷静点 - 你才冷静点 兄弟
Calm down. - You calm down, man.
我的手♥机♥在公车上 我的皮夹在公车上
My phone's on that bus. My wallet's on that bus.
对阿 我的也是
Yeah, my wallet too!
所以我们现在怎么办
So what the hell do we do now?
开始走路
We start walking.
噢 太紧了
Ow, that's too tight.
这样呢 - 太松了
There. How's that? - Too loose.
噢 太紧了
Ow, that's too tight.
所以你在念大学 对吧
So you're in college, right?
大三
Junior.
喔...你知道 我喜欢大学生
Oh... you know, I love college guys.
再两年 你就是医生了
Two more years, you'll be a doctor.
呃 不完全是这样
Uh, not exactly.
所以告诉我 大学医生男生
So tell me, Doctor College Boy.
如果我要你给我一点止痛药
If you wanted to give me something for the pain,
你会给吧
you could, right?
恩 球队医生要...
Well, the team doctor would have to...
也许我可以
I could maybe do that.
等等 你不是警♥察♥吧 是吗
Wait. You're not a cop, are you?
不
No.
恩 一颗明天吃...
Well, and one for tomorrow...
拜托
please.
好吧 但你要知道
Okay, here's the thing.
这些药效很强
Those are really strong painkillers.
所以每十二个小时 吃半颗
So just take, like, a half of one. Every twelve hours.
喔喔 全没了
Oops! All gone!
如果你没加入队伍 今天我们就不会在这里了
We wouldn't be out here if you never joined the team.
屁勒 要不是你对我进球队这么没风度
No. We wouldn't be out here
我们今天就不会这样了
if you weren't such a jackass about me joining the team.
到底为何你这么想要我的一切 老兄
Why do you want my life so bad anyway, man?
先生 不要往脸上贴金
Dude, don't flatter yourself, alright?
我最不想的就是变成你
You're about the last person I want to trade places with.
喔是吗 我看到的就是你突然冒出来
Oh yeah? Well all I know is you came out nowhere
然后开始一样样拿走属于我的东西
and started grabbing everything you could from me.
我的比赛 我的女友... - 那你呢
My game, my girl... - What about you, huh?
我赌你在认识我以前 成绩也不怎样
I bet your grades sucked before you met me.
我也没看到你去找Haley帮忙
But I didn't see you going to Haley for help then.
谁说我和Haley之间只是因为成绩
Who said what me and Haley's got's is about grades.
黑鸦 嘿 黑鸦
Ravens! Hey Ravens!
要搭便车吗
Want a ride?
我是你的话 我不会上车
I wouldn't take that ride if I was you.
你不是我
You're not me.
你永远不会是
You never will be.
载两只小黑鸦 只算一只的钱
Two little Ravens for the price of one.
上车不然这个超级大明星就完了
Get in or the superstar dies.
你还在这干麻
What are you still doing here?
我在考虑转学
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表