剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Dan Scott.
他们还没在我身上动刀你就闻到血的味道了
They haven’t even cut me open yet and you’ve already smelled the blood.
我听说你不会执教季后赛
What’s this I hear about you not coaching the playoffs?
季后赛的第一场比赛
要是他们输了就是最后一场
- First game of the playoffs.
- And the last if they lose.
球队准备好了,McCallum会做得很好
The teams ready. McCallum will do fine.
McCallum,你在开玩笑?一个赛季就五场胜利?
McCallum, you’ve got to be kidding me. JV’s won what, five games all season?
好吧,事实上是4场,还有一场是对方弃权
Well, actually 4. That other one was a forfeit.
我要说的是,让我来做更好
Exactly my point. Better let me do it.
我老了,Danny,可我不糊涂
I’m old, Danny, but I’m not senile.
别这样,Whitey,你知道我和你一样了解这支球队
Come on, Whitey, you know I know this team as well as you do.
每场比赛,每个队员
应该的,你是其中一半队员的父亲
- Every game, every player.
- You ought to. You daddied a half of them.
你看,我知道你并不在乎我,可你确实很在乎这支球队
Okay. Look, I know you don’t care much for me, but you do care a lot about this team.
我很关心他们,保护他们不被你伤害
I care enough about them to protect them from you.
除非我死了,Danny
好吧,如果这是你要的
- Over my dead body, Danny.
- Well if that’s the way you want it.
哦,顺便说一句...
Oh, by the way...
我会好的,谢谢关心
I’m going to be just fine, thanks for asking.
我的腿没用了
My legs are dead.
别这样,再来一次,伙计,看看你能不能做到
Come on, one more game, man, see what you’ve got.
Haley,不错的一球
Nice shot, Haley.
你小的时候Dan有没有谈起过我?
So did Dan talk about me when you were little?
我小时候曾经听到过父母因为你争吵
Well, when I was younger I used to hear my parents argue about you.
我知道这和你无关,可我讨厌这件事,所以我讨厌你
I knew you were out there. And I hated the fact so I hated you.
我只是按我父亲希望的方式思考
I just thought what my dad wanted me to think.
听上去很蠢可那时候我就是如此
It sounds stupid but it made sense at the time.
你知道吗,他想过共同抚养我,他在监狱的时候说的
You know he wanted joint custody of me. That’s what he was talking about at the jail.
哦,我不知道
Wow. I didn’t see that coming.
他做了件好事,可他隐瞒了,huh?
The one descent thing the guy does and he buries it, huh?
要是Dan那么做了,你和我也许会一起长大
So you think if Dan would have gotten his way, you and I might have grown up together?
我们会怎么样?
What would that have gotten us?
我们可以一起反对他
Well we could have teamed up against him.
或者我们会杀了对方
Or we could have killed each other.
相信我,伙计,你什么也没失去
Trust me, man, you didn’t miss out on anything.
直到他生命的后半段,达尔文一直是个博物学家
Until the latter part of his life, Darwin was a naturalist
《物种起源》的作者,出版于...
and the author of the book “The Origin of Species” which was published in…
Keith,嘿
Keith, hey.
昨晚Lucas来找我
Lucas came to see me last night.
他对你告诉他的事有很多疑问
He had a lot of questions about what you told him.
关于Dan的
About Dan.
而且他不是唯一有疑问的
And he wasn’t the only one.
你有权利感到心烦
你真的觉得我有权利心烦?
- You have a right to be upset.
- You’re damn straight I have a right to be upset!
你想对我解释你怎么能那么多年都不让我知道?
You want to explain to me how you could keep that from me all these years?
我有权利知道Dan想要抚养权
I had a right to know Dan wanted custody.
你会有什么不一样吗?
What would you have done differently?
你会少爱Lucas一些吗?
当然不会
- Would you have loved Lucas any less?
- Of course not.
可我也许会对我的兄弟有不同的看法
But I might have had a different opinion of my brother.
哦,Keith,你对Dan的看法不止基于他对Lucas的态度
Oh come on, Keith. Your opinion of Dan is based on more than just his behavior towards Lucas.
话说回来,他告诉过我他考虑和你一起抚养Lucas
Back then, he told me that he approached you about joint custody, okay?
我说他撒谎,而现在我发现说谎的那个是你
And I called him a liar. And now I find out the person lying was you.
我在尽力保护Lucas,我要给他尽可能好的生活
I was trying to protect Lucas! I was trying to give him the best life possible.
我是个孩子,Keith,我很害怕
I was a kid, Keith. And I was scared.
我害怕也会失去你,你和Dan是兄弟,总会有那样的可能
I was scared I was going to lose you too. You and Dan are brothers there was always that chance.
什么?我对你们来说取代了他?
What, that I’d take his side over yours?
是的
Well yeah.
天啊,Karen,我以为你对我很了解
God, Karen, I thought you knew me better than that.
我给你留了张条让你打电♥话♥给我
I was just leaving you a note to call me.
I thought you had to invite vampires in.
I thought you had to invite vampires in.
我都对你说过了
I’m all talked out with you.
也许吧
可我还需要你的比赛手册,统计资料,球员名册...
That may well be but I’m still going to need your playbooks, stats, team rosters,
不过别担心,我自己有哨子
but don’t you worry, I’ve got my own whistle.
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
看上去我会执教接下来的季后赛
Looks like I’ll be coaching that playoff game after all.
该死的,我告诉过你我已经决定了
The hell you will, I told you my decision was final.
运动委员会也是,我相信他们的权力比你大
So was the athletic committees. And I believe they trump you.
今天下午我们有个短会,你最好带着手♥机♥,Whitey
We had a little session this afternoon. You really should get yourself a cell phone Whitey.
我正在找这个,别担心,Whitey
Just what I was looking for. Don’t you worry Whitey.
球队在可靠的人手里
The teams in good hands.
希望你不介意我带着Jenny,Jake经常临时提起(要我帮忙)
So I hope you don’t mind I had to bring Jenny along. Jake kind of asked last minute.
学习打扮不会嫌早,不是吗?看看cd吗?
Well it’s never to early to learn to accessorize, right? Want to go look at cds?
为什么?那样在我听新发行的cd的时候就该听到你抱怨了
Why? So I can listen to you complain as I check out all the new releases?
我们可以去试试内衣
那你就会听到我抱怨自己有多胖
Well we could go try on lingerie and you can listen to me whine about how fat I am.
你不胖
我知道,我就想听到这个
- You’re not fat.
- I know, I just like to hear it.
知道吗,我真得很想念女性朋友
You know, I’ve really missed this whole girlfriend thing.
当然
Of course you have.
哦,哦,哦,作为保姆,显然你失职了
Well, well, well. As a babysitter, apparently you suck.
Nikki,你在干什么?
保护我的孩子
- Nikki, what are you doing?
- Protecting my baby.
你们两个准备好应付前,谁都有可能带走她
While you two barbies were getting ready to make out, anybody could have taken her.
把她放下
Put her down.
好的,我听你的
Right, I take orders from you.
你去哪里?
和我女儿一起逛街
- Where are you going?!
- Shopping with my daughter.
我不这么认为
是的,我看到你想阻止我
- I don’t think so.
- Yeah, I see you stopping me.
Nikki
去找保安,好吗?
- Nikki!
- Go get security, okay?
Nikki,Nikki
Nikki. Nikki!
我的电♥话♥在哪里?
Where is my phone?
见鬼!我的电♥话♥在哪里?
Damn it! Where is my phone?
Nikki
Nikki!
嗨,我能用这个吗?
当然
- Hi, can I use this?
- Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
Karen,嘿,是Peyton,Jake在吗?
Karen, hey, it’s Peyton, is Jake there?
不,他不能给我回电,我...
No, he can’t call me back, I’m...
他在哪里?
Well where is he?
Peyton,她在哪里?
人群里跟丢了,这不该发生
- Peyton. Where is she?
- I lost her in the crowd. This isn’t happening.
警♥察♥正赶来,小姐,也通知保安了
只要她还在这里,我们会找到她的
Police are on their way, miss, security’s been notified. If she’s still here we’ll find her.
要是她离开了呢?我们该怎么办?
What if she’s already gone? What are we going to do?
没事的,来这边
It’s okay, come here.
嘿,Hales
Hey, Hales.
检查一下,整个下午在一起,没人捣乱
Check it out, an entire afternoon together and no one threw a punch.
你还好吗?
You okay?
能让我和Nathan单独谈谈吗?
Can I talk to Nathan alone please?
当然,等会儿来接你
Yeah sure. Catch you guys later.
怎么了?
What’s up?
我只是想在网上查点东西,我发现我的男朋友看这些
I was just doing some research on the internet and I found what my boyfriend’s been studying.
这是,我偶然发现的,这没什么大不了的
This is, I just stumbled upon this, so, it’s no big deal.
那另外6个你偶尔发现的站点呢?你还作了标记
What about the half a dozen other sites that you stumbled upon and book marked?
对我来说很难,我必须和学校里的那些女孩比,不管了
It’s hard enough for me that I have to compete with the girls at school that just give it away,
现在我成为色♥情♥网♥站♥主角?
Haley,你看,你反应过度了
- now I’ve got to be a porn star?
- Haley, look, you’re over reacting.
不,我不觉得我是反应过度,这伤害了我,Nathan
No, I really don’t think that I am. This hurts me, Nathan.
为什么?Haley,这些女孩不是真实的
Why? Haley these girls aren’t real.
另外,我是个人,人都看这些
And plus, I’m a guy. Guys look at this stuff.
不要做个guy,Nathan,做个男子汉
Well don’t be a guy, Nathan, be a man.
要知道,我不是个故作正经的人,你也知道的
You know, I’m not a prude, and I think you know that.
可是想到我会和这些比较?
But the thought that this is what I’m going to be compared to?
就是因为这个?
So that’s what this is?
你担心我会把你和她们作比较,当我们...
You’re worried I’m going to compare you to them when we-
是的,我很害怕,那是一部分
Yes! I’m afraid, that’s part of it.
Nathan,对我来说很难
即使只是想到在你面前不♥穿♥衣服
Nathan it’s hard enough for me to even think about being naked in front of you.
而想到你会把我和这些作比较...
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表