剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
你意思是Nathan吧 - 我跟你一起去
Don't you mean Nathan? - I'll go with you.
那我呢
What about me?
我会窒息耶
I could suffocate in here.
你们两个 - 你有留个窗户吧
Guys! - You did crack a window, right?
拜托 我很害怕 拜托 你们两个
Come on! I'm scared! Please! Come on, you guys.
不要走 会有人来的
Don't go! Someone will come!
Scott经销商公♥司♥在这六年
Scott Motor Company's been reaching a lead
销♥售♥成绩都处于领先
in new car sales for the past six years.
很快我们就会是北卡洛莱州最顶尖的经销商
Pretty soon we'll be the top dealership in North Carolina.
所以你们两个一起开公♥司♥
So you two are in business together?
喔 没有 我有间公♥司♥ Keith有间车♥库♥
Uh, no. I own the company. Keith runs a garage.
我修理他卖♥♥出来的垃圾
I fix the junk that he sells.
好 我们论功行赏
Alright. Let's give credit where credit's due.
我哥一直在搞车子
Big brother here has been tinkering with cars for years.
很多年了 要不是受他的影响和...
If it wasn't for his influence and...
他缺乏行动力
lack of initiative,
我可能永远也不会实现我的梦想
I may never have been able to realize my dream.
恩 那真的是受我影响吗 Dan
Hmm. Was it really my influence, Dan?
因为我以为是Deb的财力
Because I thought it was Deb's money
造就了你今天的梦
that bankrolled your dream.
没错 Deb的父亲给了我机会
True. Deb's father took a leap of faith with me.
当然 我也用十倍回报了他的投资
Of course, I returned his investment ten-fold.
而且所有生意人都知道
And every good business man knows
需要一段很长的时间 才能让种子资金...
it's a long road from seed money...
获利 - 获利 完全正确
To profit. - To profits, exactly.
老天保佑
Amen to that.
所以 Keith 你说你是靠自己成就一切
So Keith. You talk about being a self-made man
但..到底成就了什么
but... self-made into what?
抱歉
Excuse me.
最后一支钥匙 还剩最后一件
Last key. You got one thing left.
车钥匙拿来 我们就还你上衣
Give us the car key and we'll give you the shirt.
没这件上衣穿我也不会死
I can live without my shirt.
喔 不 - 慢慢走路吧
Oh man, no! - Have fun walking.
只要找到钥匙... 我们就把他们杀了
Just find the key... we're gonna kill those guys.
你之前说的是什么意思
What did you mean before?
关于叫我小心Nathan的话
About Nathan when you said be careful?
我了解他 就这样
I just know him, that's all.
懂他还会分手吗
Said the ex-girlfriend.
听着 我们在一起就吵吵闹闹 但我受够了
Look, we were crazy with drama but I'm over it.
他不完全很糟
He's not a complete waste.
他只是... 对Lucas很感冒
He just... he's really threatened by Lucas.
这整个可能只是个心理战 他就是这样
It could all just be a big mind game. That's how he works.
你喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
我和他只是聊聊 你懂我意思吗?
I was- talk about stuff, you know what I mean?
像是什么 - 像是学校...和他爸
Like what? - Like school or... his dad.
喔 Dan 把他儿子搞的一团糟 是吧
Oh. Dan. Danny sure did a number on his boy, right?
对阿 两个儿子都是
Yeah. Both of them.
所以你还没回答我的问题
So you didn't answer my question.
你喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
这不重要 反正...
It doesn't matter. I mean, that...
这对Lucas来说很怪
it would be too weird around Lucas.
那是他的问题 你有你的日子要过
That's his problem. You've got a life to live too.
这样有点自私
It just seems kind of selfish.
怎么说 他有问过你 能和我一起出去的事吗
Why? Did he ask you if he could go out with me?
他有约你吗
Did he ask you out?
没有
No.
那不重要 不 他不会问
That's not the point. No. He wouldn't ask permission.
所以你也不需要
So why should you?
他如果约你 你会答应吗
Would you say yes if he asked you out?
看情况
It depends.
看当时在放什么歌♥...看我的心情...
What song is playing... am I in a mood...
看他问的时候 是在微笑
is he smiling when he asks
还是一脸忧郁满脸心事的样子
or is he doing that goofy brooding thing he does?
喔 我猜他一定是
Oh, you know I think he's definitely
那闷闷的样子
doing the broody thing.
他总是那样
He does that all the time!
这很怪异...这...
It's strange. Just...
离开学校的晚上
the night away from school.
我们反而感觉像是活在同个星球上(两人有话聊)
It feels like you and I actually live on the same planet.
生命有时候就是这么好笑
Life plays trick on you like that.
我可以再金援你一杯饮料吗
Can I bankroll another drink for you?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我不应该把你扯进来
I shouldn't have dragged you into it.
有时候我小弟就是有办法惹恼我...
Sometimes my little brother has a way of getting to me.
他有这种本事 - 对阿
He has a gift. - Yeah.
你知道 你跟Karen看起来很配
You know, you and Karen really go nicely together.
我不认为她也是这样看我的
I don't think she sees me that way.
你怎么看她的
How do you see her?
她很棒 很坚强 很美
She's amazing. She's strong, she's beautiful,
而且 你知道 她是个很棒的妈妈
and, you know, she's a great mother to Lucas.
所以... - 发生感情会复杂化整件事
So...- A relationship would just complicate things.
你呢 Deb
What about you, Deb?
今晚只是必经历程
Tonight was just part of the course with him.
我知道这跟我没关系 但为什么...
And, I know it's none of my business but why are you...
为什么我还跟他在一起
Why do I stay with him.
对阿...
Yeah...
没关系
It's okay.
信不信由你 有时候
Believe it or not, some days
他是我爱上的人 有时候...
he's the man I fell in love with and other days...
我不知道
I don't know.
此外 如果你要考虑Lucas
Besides, if you've got Lucas to consider,
那我当然要考虑Nathan
I've certainly got Nathan.
来吧 我们去拯救Karen
Come on. Let's go rescue Karen.
好
Yeah.
好了 那是个蓝色钥匙圈
Alright, it's a blue key chain.
老兄 看这边 白♥痴♥ 这是蓝色吗
Dude, look over here moron. Is that blue?
你是色盲吗
Are you color blind?
真不敢相信你这家伙揍了我
I can't believe you sucker punched me.
我没办法 只有这样我们才能脱身 不是吗
I had to. It got us outta there, didn't it?
"Holiday" by The Get Up Kids
Here.
所以你的大计划是什么 天才
So what's your master plan, genius?
你要hotwaire这部车吗
Huh? You gonna hotwire the car?
其实 不必
Actually, we're not gonna have to.
等那些白♥痴♥发现没有钥匙的钥匙圈
Those idiots are gonna flip out
他们会抓狂
when they find a key chain with no car key.
非常好 - 没手♥机♥ 我们怎么办
Great! - And no phone. What are we going to do?
我们开走车 开进城里
So we'll get the car, we'll drive into town,
找个电♥话♥ 然后弃车
we'll find a phone, and we'll ditch it.
等等 万一他们去报案说车被偷了怎办
Wait, what if they report it stolen?
我看警♥察♥早就抄下牌照了吧
Well I kinda think that the cops
你不觉得吗
got the license plate number earlier, don't you?
对阿 可是他们没看到谁开的车
Yes, but they didn't see who was driving that car.
我是说 你想想 如果警♥察♥抓到我们
I mean, think about it,
那他们可以事情把全部推给我们
if they pull us over they can pin everything on us.
干脆我们坐在这边 讨论整晚算了
What if we sit here and we talk about it all night, huh?
有更好的意见吗
Got any better ideas?
我开车 - 不 我开
I'll drive. - No. I'll drive.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa!
批克顿逊掉了
Pickerington sucks!
喔对阿 喔 他们跑不到哪里去
Oh yeah, oh! They aren't going anywhere.
把他们抓起来 兄弟
Let's go get them, boys!
闪人 - 闪人
Bail. - Bail!
我们会扒你们的皮
We're gonna pluck you, Ravens!
嘿 我还有你的衣服
Hey, I've still got your shirt!
闭嘴 他们可以跑但他们躲不了
Shut up! They can run but they can't hide!
喔 对阿 - 你在干麻
Oh yes! - So what are you doing?
恩...这里 拿着
Um...here, hold this.
不然你会捅我 - 一个女生小心点不为过
Or you'll stab me? - A girl can't be too safe.
试着把油桶盖打开 可以吗
Here, try and get that gas cap open, will you?
这样真的有用吗 - 我们马上就会知道了
Does this really work? - We are about to find out.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表