剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
See, there's this guy named Nathan,
他刚好也是我的男友
who's also called my boyfriend.
是阿 噢 恩...
Yeah-ow! Ooh. Well...
也许我也想要个男友
maybe I want a boyfriend, too,
一个可以依靠 稳定的关系
someone reliable for once, steady?
扣掉你跟Nathan所有的闹剧
Without all the drama, anger,
吵架 和不愉快
and pettiness you and Nathan have.
噢
Ow!
Haley今天没工作吗
Isn't Haley working today?
她去外送了
She's making a delivery.
这女孩从不回家的吗
Doesn't that girl ever go home?
Haley来自于一个大家庭
Haley comes from a big family.
Lucas认识她的时候 大概才八或九岁
When Lucas met her, I think they were eight or nine.
但她看到只有我跟Lucas相依为命 她说
But she saw it was just me and Lucas, and she said
"对阿 我有个大家庭
"Yeah, I come from a big family.
所以你们俩比较需要我"
I think you guys need me more."
他有跟你说他在队上碰到的麻烦吗
Did he tell you about his troubles with the team?
有阿 我叫他不要当真
Yeah. I told him not to take it so personally.
说到当真
Speaking of taking things personally,
我还在想我处理Sherry
I was thinking about my brush
和后援会的事
with Sherry and the boosters.
我想我有点反应过度了
I think I may have overreacted.
我知道你可以怎么解决
I think I know how you can find out.
好了 最后一个项目是募款
Okay, the last item on the agenda is fundraising.
我们会在烧船节上设摊位...
So, we will have our booth at Burning Boat and...
Karen 嗨 - 你们六点开始 对吧
Karen, hi. - You start at six, right?
不 亲爱的 我们五点准开始
No, sweetie, we start at five sharp.
你应该是听错了
You must have misunderstood me.
当然
Sure.
各位 这是Karen Lucas Scott的妈妈
Everybody, this is Karen, Lucas Scott's mother.
喔 所以你是Dan的前妻
Oh, so you're Dan's ex?
我只是想过来
I just thought I'd come down here
自我介绍 打个招呼
and introduce myself to all of you and say "Hello."
Lucas会在队上待多久
Is Lucas on the team for good?
我不懂你什么意思
What do you mean?
恩 我是说
Well, I mean,
这不奇怪吗 他还只是个新人
it just seems strange that a new boy on the squad
凭什么比
becomes a starter
队上其他的孩子快当上先发
ahead of boys who have been Ravens for years.
恩 我刚才说的
Um, now then, as I was saying,
我在想烧船...
um, I think that Burning Boat...
因为他打得好
It's beause he's good.
Durham教练也认为他有资格
Coach Durham thinks he deserves too,
下次在你们儿子偷他皮夹
and maybe you want to tell your sons that
或弄坏他的衣服等等之前
so next time they steal his wallet,
教一下你们儿子
or ruin his clothes,
让他们知道Lucas够格
or whatever else they have planned for him.
你在开玩笑吧 - 他只是个努力的孩子
Excuse me? - He's a kid who's doing his best.
等等 你不只迟到
Whoa, whoa. You walk in here late, I might add,
还在这边随便指责我们的小孩
and start making accusations about our boys?
我们的孩子才是好的
Our boys are the good ones.
你这是什么意思
Exactly what does that mean?
你知道我是什么意思
You know exactly what I mean.
Sherry 我来这边
You know, Sherry, I came down here
Sherry 我来这边 本来希望冰释前嫌
to give you the benefit of the doubt,
但很明显的 你一点都没变
but clearly you're still the same petty little bitch
还是当年那个可怜的婊♥子♥
bitch you were in high school
恩
Well, um?
嘿 我听说了
Hey. I heard about this.
我还希望那只是谣言
I hoped it wasn't true.
你要干麻 Peyton
What do you want, Peyton?
我是来跟你说 我不画杂♥志♥的连环漫画了
I just want to tell you I'm not doing the comic strip.
这是个错误
That's a mistake.
也许吧 但不是每个人都准备好
Yeah, well maybe some people aren't ready
让全世界看见自己
to expose themselves to the world
像你跟你的篮球一样
like you and your basketball.
也许你准备好了 只是害怕
Maybe you are ready, but you're just scared.
你至少有去跟杂♥志♥社碰碰面吧
Well, did you at least meet with them?
有阿 编辑很喜欢我的东西
Yeah. Yeah, I mean, the editor loved my stuff.
不过他要我改变主题
He just wanted me to change it
画完全不一样的东西
into something totally different.
其实没什么大不了的
It's really not that big of a deal.
我想...我是来说谢谢的
Guess I just... I just want to say thanks.
哇 Peyton Sawyer刚刚是在说"谢谢"吗
Wow. Did Peyton Sawyer just say "thank you"?
听着 我很抱歉 如果是Nathan做的
Look, if Nathan did this, I'm sorry.
你到底为什么还要跟他在一起
Why do you stay with him, anyway?
因为 有时候跟他在一起很好
'cause sometimes it's good.
有时候因为没有别人陪
Sometimes there's no one else.
嘿 Peyton...
Hey, Peyton...
那个编辑错了
that editor is wrong.
"Shoulder" by Cactus Groove
Karen的咖啡馆 - 我找Haley James
Karen's Cafe? - I'm calling for Haley James.
我是
Yeah, this is her.
嘿 我是Nathan Scott
Hey, it's Nathan Scott.
我真的需要你帮忙
I really need your help.
抱歉 她不在
Sorry, this isn't her.
怎么了 - 打错
What was that? - Wrong number.
你才刚说是找你的
You just said this was her.
难道你忘了自己的名字
What, did you forget your own name?
怎么了
What's up?
有个家伙要我辅♥导♥他
This guy wants me to tutor him,
我拒绝了 因为他人有点糟
and I said "no" because he's kind of a bad guy.
你认识他
You know him?
不算 只是知道他这个人
Not really. I just know of him.
危险人物
Dangerous?
不是
No.
什么 你有那种表情 - 什么表情
What? You've got that look. - What look?
我妈常有的表情
The look that my mom always gets
欲言又止的那种表情 什么啦
when she wants to throw her two cents in. What?
恩 Haley 我知道你懂得挑朋友
Well, Haley, I think you have pretty good instincts
所以我不必教你怎么做
so I'm not trying to tell you what to do,
但就当我是恶魔的拥护者好了(帮理不帮亲)
but just to play devil's advocate,
如果他需要辅♥导♥
if this boy came for tutoring,
也许他有心要改变
maybe he's trying to change.
也许他还值得救
Might be something in there worth saving.
恩 Luke 我欠你个道歉
Well, Luke, I owe you an apology.
为什么
For what?
我告诉你不要当真
I told you not to take things personally,
但他们认真起来
but they're making it personal.
好了 我们启动试试看
All right, let's give her a try.
抱歉 打烊了
Sorry, we're closed.
"Hang" by Mojo Monkeys
嗨 我是Jake
Hi, I'm Jake.
喔 嗨 Jake 我是Keith - 你好
Oh, hi, Jake. I'm Keith. - How are you doing?
我有些文件要处理 待会见
I got some paperwork to do. See you.
我听说球场的事了
I heard about the court.
你听说 还是你有参一脚
You heard about it, or you were there?
嘿 我不听他们那些狗屁规矩 好吗
Hey, I don't buy into that mob rule nonsense, all right.
我打我的球 过我的日子 就这样
I play defense. I live my life. That's it.
是吗 那队伍其他人呢
Yeah, and what about the rest of the team?
听着 Luke 他们...
Look, Luke, the guys on the team...
被夹在中间
they're in a tough spot.
停赛的关系
Because of the suspension,
他们大部分年纪比较轻
most of these guys are younger,
所以他们不会去反抗Nathan
and they're not going to stand up to Nathan.
这样虽然不对 但状况就是这样
It's not right, but that's the way it is.
恩 但这种状况我受不了
Yeah, well, the way it is doesn't work for me,
我朋友也受不了
and it doesn't work for my friends.
我知道 这就是我来这的原因
Yeah, I know. But that's kind of why I came here.
如果其中一方不退一步
This thing could get really messy
这事情会弄得很难看
if someone doesn't take the high road.
我知道我不该这样要求你
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表