剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I’d like that.
嘿 你知道Whitey的真名叫Brian吗?
Hey, did you know that Whitey’s real name is Brian?
Brian Durham?
Brian Durham?
对
Yeah!
谁说的?
Who knew?
有他来Tree Hill之前所有的记录
Come here, this is great. This site’s got his whole record before Tree Hill.
那太好了
That’s perfect.
我要去弄点喝的 你要吗?
I’m gonna go get something to drink, do you want anything?
不 我很好 谢谢
No I’m fine, thanks.
这样太不好了 背着Brooke偷偷摸摸
This is so wrong. Sneaking around behind Brooke.
你觉得那是它的一部分吗?
Do you think that’s part of it?
什么的一部分?
Part of what?
我们啊 你知道这不对
Us. You know, that this is wrong.
不知怎么的那感觉更深了
Somehow it makes it feel deeper.
Lucas 我和Brooke从小学开始就是好朋友
Lucas, Brooke and I have been best friends since elementary school.
我们总是把友情放在爱情之上
We’ve always put our friendship before guys.
你真的觉得我会一时鲁莽
冒险失去我最好的朋友吗?
Do you really think I’d risk losing my best friend over a fling?
因为我不会那样做
Cause I wouldn’t do that.
好吧
Okay.
瞧 我不想伤害Brooke
Look, I don’t want to hurt Brooke.
我也不想在你们俩之间周♥旋♥ 但是
And I don’t want to come between the two of you. But...
我不得不和你在一起
I have to be with you.
想喝点什么? Carrie
Would you like something to drink, Carrie?
"Brief Intermission" - Rob Momary
你对红酒的品味怎么样?
How's your red wine selection?
很棒
Excellent.
要帮忙吗?
Do you need a hand?
不用 我只是在找螺旋拔塞器
No, I’m just looking for a cork screw.
好吧 你最好找到
不然你永远也不能把我灌罪
Well, you better find one or you’ll never get me drunk.
Dan?
Dan?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我肯定你是个好人 Carrie
I’m sure you’re a great person, Carrie.
但是我有妻子 而且我很爱她
But I have a wife I love very much.
那很甜蜜 但也是个巧合
That’s sweet, but also a coincidence.
因为我也有个深爱的丈夫
Since I have a husband I love very much.
但是现在 我们的伴侣都不在 对吗?
But then again, our spouses aren’t here, are they?
或者可能有一个在
Or maybe one of them is.
我想我该走了
I guess I’ll go.
Deb
Deb...
嘿 我们马上去接我妈妈
Hey, we’re just about to pick up my mom.
你和Peyton是怎么回事?
What is going on with you and Peyton?
没事
Nothing.
那你们俩最近都没在一起吗?
So you guys weren’t together recently?
是啊 怎么了?你对Peyton说什么了吗?
No. Why? What’d you talk to Peyton?
怎么了?
你在盘算接下来怎么对我撒谎吗?
Why? Are you trying to figure out what lie to tell me next?
我想告诉你的 Hales
告诉我什么?
- I wanted to tell you, Hales.
- Tell me what?
告诉你我和Peyton已经?
是的 我知道你们已经
- That we’ve been…
- Yeah, I know you’ve been
因为我看见你吻她 动作简直太笨拙了
想想吧你还有个女朋友叫Brooke
cause I saw you kissing her which is a really jack ass move considering you have a girlfriend named Brooke.
别给我上课 Haley 我知道
Don’t lecture me, Haley. I know that.
所以停止吧
我不能 这很复杂
- So stop it.
- I can’t. It’s complicated.
这并不复杂 这很简单 真的很简单
It’s not complicated, it’s simple. It’s really simple.
你现在的行为是错的
如果你没意识到 我不喜欢你变了的样子
What you’re doing is wrong. And if you can’t see that, I don’t like the person you’re becoming.
好吧 我变了?你又变成什么样子了?
Okay, the person I’m becoming? What about the person you’re becoming?
你什么意思?
你知道我的意思 Haley
- What does that mean?
- You know what it means, Haley.
Nathan对你甜言蜜语来报复我
而你就爱听这些
Nathan says a few nice things to you to get back at me and you fall for it.
噢天啊 如果我多听一遍那些话
你知道那都是为了你
Oh my God! If I hear that one more time. You know that I did that for you.
你是为了我?
是的
- You did it for me?!
- Yeah.
好了 每次你吻他的时候都对自己说
Okay, is that what you tell yourself every time you’re kissing him?
这么做是为了我吗?你才在说谎
That you’re doing it for me? You’re the one that’s lying.
好吧 如果你在寻找背叛
注意一下自己吧
Alright, if you’re looking for betrayal, look to yourself.
你知道吗? Luke 下次见我 别理我
You know what, Luke? Next time you see me, don’t talk to me.
很好
F ine!
很好
Fine!
我们完全是清白的
她有个沙滩小屋 而我有块额外的牛排
It was completely innocent. She has a beach house. I had an extra steak.
和一瓶酒
And a bottle of wine.
Deb 我很孤独 需要人陪陪
Deb, I was lonely for some company.
我也很孤独 Dan
但我没和泳池男孩打情骂俏
I’m lonely too, Dan. But I’m not off frolicking with the pool boy.
交谈 Deb 记得吗?像我们以前那样?
Conversation, Deb. Remember? Like we used to have?
好 所以都是我的错
我的弱点就是不健谈
Okay, so it’s my fault? My deficiencies as a conversationalist
这就是你和沙滩妓♥女♥共进晚餐的理由
have driven you to dine with beach whores.
你饿吗?
Are you hungry?
噢 Deb 求你 Deb Deb 别走
Oh Deb, please. Deb. Deb, don’t go.
Deb 等等 看 看这个
Deb, wait. Look. Look at this.
那两个人过去多幸福
Those two people were happy.
他们彼此相爱
They loved each other.
飓风卷走了半个海滩
The hurricane that fall washed half the beach away.
是的
Yeah.
也带走了那两个人
And took those people with it.
Deb 别走
Deb, don’t go.
我爱你
I love you.
这么说你要辞职了吗?
So you’re just going to quit, huh?
赢500场球赛然后走人?
Win 500 games and walk away?
我在图书馆做了点调查
I did a little research in the library.
你去了图书馆?
You were in the library?
地狱的温度准是降低了
(太阳从西边出来了)
Temperature must have dropped in hell.
我答应过 Camilla 赢500场比赛然后离开
I promised Camilla I’d win 500 games then walk away.
我们将一起变老
We were going to grow old together.
你已经老了 教练
You’re already old, coach.
另外 你走了谁来对我吼呢?
Besides, who’s going to yell at me, huh?
我不必对你吼 Nathan 但你必须学东西
I’m not supposed to yell at you, Nathan, you’re supposed to learn things.
是的 但那有什么意思?你喜欢对我吼
Yeah but what fun would that be? You love yelling at me.
我不喜欢
不 你喜欢
- I do not!
- Yes, you do.
你喜欢对我吼 而我喜欢让你吼
You love to yell at me and I love to make you yell.
好吧 如果你听一次 听一会 你这个傻瓜
Well, if you’d listen once and a while you knucklehead!
你知道不是很多教练都会赢500场球赛
You know not many coaches win 500 games.
不对 不是很多高中教练会赢500场球赛
你知道为什么吗?
No not many high school coaches win 500 games, you know why?
因为他们升到更高的级别了
Cause they move up to the next level.
有铺了地毯的衣帽间 空调车和重要的比赛
To carpeted locker rooms and air-conditioned buses, and games that matter.
那是一群废物 教练 你知道的
That’s a bunch of crap, coach. And you know it.
这些才是至关重要的比赛
These are the games that matter.
这关系到正在成长的孩子们
They matter to kids who are just trying to figure themselves out.
把自己塑造成什么样
Figure out who they’re going to be.
瞧 那天你问我你是否产生了些影响
Look, the other day, you asked me if you’ve made a difference.
是的
Well, you have.
至少对我产生了影响
At least with me.
孩子
Son.
某些时候 你得自己努力
At some point, you’ve got to do it on your own.
是的 某些时候
Yeah, at some point.
我们俩都知道我还有很长的路要走 教练
We both know I’ve got a long way to go, coach.
只是别放弃我
Just don’t give up on me.
嗨 我是Deb 请留言 我会和你联♥系♥
Hi it’s Deb, leave a message and I’ll get back to you.
Deb 是我 我来看你了
Deb, it’s me. I’m coming to see you.
似乎他们都在审视你 你再也藏不住了
It’s like they’re all judging you. You can’t hide in here anymore.
"Most Of The Time" - Automatic
好吧 Lucas就快来了
Well, Lucas should be here soon.
Brooke 你是我最好的朋友
Brooke, you’re my best friend.
是吗?
不是玩笑 我是认真的
- So…
- No, I mean it.
你是我最好的朋友 你知道 对吗?
You’re my best friend, you know that, right?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表