剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
And, I know this is not my place to ask,
但我还是希望 你不要跟他们一般见识
but I was just hoping that you could rise above it.
我不认为我行
I don't think I can do that.
恩 但记得 如果你做得到
Okay. Just know that if you do,
队友们总有天 会看清♥真♥♥相♥的
the team's gonna come around.
他们会看到你是个好人
They gonna see that you're a good guy
而且球还打得好
and a hell of a player.
如果我不行呢
And if I can't?
那我会支持你的
Then I got your back.
他们砸了球场 - 没错
They trashed the court? - Yep.
还有呢
What else?
撬开我的柜子 弄湿我的东西
Broke into my locker, soaked my stuff.
我不知道 Hales
I don't know, Hales,
我不知道 我还可以忍♥受多久
I don't know how much longer I can put up with this.
你想他们会不会
Do you think they're gonna,
闹一会儿就算了
like, let up anytime soon?
机会不大 你知道为什么吗 - 为什么
No chance. And you want to know why? - Why?
因为Nathan控制整个球队
Because Nathan controls the team.
而他打死也不可能放过我
And there's no way in hell he's gonna back off.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
今天辅♥导♥中心发生了件怪事
This weird thing happened at the tutoring center.
算了 这不重要
It's not important, nevermind.
你确定 - 嗯嗯
Are you sure? - Yeah. Mm-Hmm.
我们明晚还要去看电影吗
Are we still going to go to the movie tomorrow night?
对阿 听起来不错 - 好 酷
Yeah. Sounds like fun. - Okay, cool.
Luke 你觉得他会做得多过分
Luke, how far do you think he's really gonna go.
Nathan - 我不知道
Nathan? - I don't know.
做到有人制止他吧
As far as he wants to go until somebody stops him.
"Silence Is Easy" by Starsailor
"Multiply" by Forty Foot Echo
嘿 Luke
Hey, Luke.
快 快 把他抓进来
Lets go, lets go! Get him in!
好阿 大家都来了
Well, well. The gang's all here.
我告诉过你 会越来越糟
I told you it was gonna get worse.
通常玩到这
Now, see, normally this is when
你就算是我们的一份子了
you become part of the team.
我们喝桶酒 说些战争故事
We have a keg, tell some war stories.
但你应该知道这不会发生
but you had to know that wasn't going to happen,
对吧
right?
听着 他们选择支持我
Look, these guys made a choice to back me.
我们不再整你
But we're going to be nice,
我们会让你离开
and we're going to let you walk away.
退出吧 老兄
Just quit the team, man.
不然的话 会很难看
Otherwise, it's going to get ugly.
走了 - 掰 Luke
Let's get out of here. - Bye, Luke.
嘿 你去哪了
Hey, where have you been?
哪都没
Nowhere.
Luke 你发生什么事了
Luke... What happened to you?
我"巧遇"全部队友
I had a little "run-in" with the team.
Luke 我为你感到抱歉 球队这么难熬
Luke, I'm sorry this is so hard for you.
我真希望我有办法帮你
I wish there was a way that I could help,
但实在没有
but I don't think there is.
当然没有
There's not.
恩 如果这会让你感觉舒服点的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我前两天骂了其中一个队员的妈妈婊♥子♥
I called some woman a bitch the other day.
我以你为傲 你知道...
I'm proud of you. You know that...
有时候我真不知道你哪来的力量
Sometimes I wonder where you get all your strength.
遗传你的 - 喔 这我可不敢说
I get that from you. - Oh, I don't know about that.
我最近行为有点脱轨
I haven't been on my best behavior lately.
那些妈妈也不打算让你好过吧
Well, they don't make it easy, do they?
完全不打算
No, they don't.
但这也不代表我们要跟他们一样低下
That doesn't mean we have to sink to their level.
得饶人处且饶人
Take the high road, huh?
是阿 这话有点耳熟
Yeah, sounds familiar.
但 妈
But, mom,
我试过了
I tried that.
而且我真的想让你骄傲 真的
And I want to make you proud, I do.
但他们如果真的欺人太甚
But there comes a certain point
我总还是要反击
when you have to fight back.
事情已经到我的底限了
And I'm at that point.
传球 传球 传球 这边 传球
Ball! Ball! Ball! Over here! Ball!
那是怎样
What the hell was that?
到这边来 第二队
Here! Second team!
他抢自己队的球
But he stole the ball from his own team!
他能怎样 对方连进七球
He but nothing! That guy has hit seven in a row
你就是不传给他
and you won't pass him to ball!
还有你 这是个团队比赛
And you! This is a team game.
你们再不搞清楚状况
If you guys don't get your heads out of your asses,
等于是逼我
I might be forced to
停掉这个季的第二支队伍
suspend my second team this season.
回家
Go home!
这就是你的得饶人处且饶人阿
So much for the high road, huh?
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
我本来想打给你... - 不 没关系
I tried to call you about last night... - No, it's okay.
你妈告诉我了 你没事吧
Your mom told me what happened. Are you all right?
我很担心你
I was really worried about you.
我知道 我很抱歉
Yeah, I know, and I'm sorry.
Luke 我真希望事情会好转
Luke, I just want things to get better for you.
相信我 我也想
Trust me, so do I.
他们不会放弃 对吧
They're not going to, are they?
不到你死我活 不会
Well, not without a fight
嘿 我会想办法解决的
Hey. I'll find a way to get past this.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
我想到了 我有点事要做
You know what? I need to do something.
明天在烧船节见 好吗
I will see you tomorrow for Burning Boat, okay?
好 - 没问题
Okay. - Okay.
呃 抱歉 我也很抱歉
Uh, sorry. I'm sorry, too.
抱歉什么
For what?
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
"Stones" by Pete Francis
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我看过你的英文考卷了
I looked over your English exam,
如果你真的想学 我可以帮你
and if you really want to learn, I can help you.
太好了
That's great. All right.
但我有两个条件
I just I have two conditions.
第一 Lucas不能知道这件事 永远不行
One, Lucas does not find out, okay
好 没问题
All right, fine.
第二 你不准再骚扰他
And number two, you leave him alone.
恩 看来我没得选 不是吗
Well, I don't really have much of a choice, do I?
好 明天见
Okay, meet me tomorrow,
七点在市场街码头
7AM at the Market Street dock.
那辅♥导♥中心呢
Well, what about the tutoring center?
不行 要就码头 不然拉倒
No way. The dock. Take it or leave it.
好 那就七点
Okay. 7:00 then.
好
Okay.
冠军早餐 要来点吗 - 你迟到了
Breakfast of champions. Want some? - You're late.
喔 希望这是小抄
Ugh, please let this be a cheat sheet.
这个给你
It's for you.
不要这样 - 来嘛
Stop it. - Come on.
不要说我什么都没给过你
Don't say I never gave you anything.
看见这本书了吗
Do you see this book?
这本是我 我是数学
Because this book is me. I am math.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是说你可以把
It's supposed to mean that you can work
你那整个"我是Nathan Scott超级大明星
your whole"I'm Nathan Scott, Mr.Big shot,
触地得分(美式足球)"的态度用在别人身上
scoring my touchdowns"on somebody else,
因为我不... - 我根本不踢美式足球
because I don't... - I don't even play football.
随便 听着 总之到最后
Whatever. Look, the point is at the end of the day,
你所有的废话和吹嘘
all your bluster and BS
对你的数学都没意义
don't mean anything to math
数学不在意 我更不在意
because math don't care, and neither do I.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表