剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Yeah, I guess I do.
别这么快判断我 Lucas
Don’t be so quick to judge me, Lucas.
保持距离来做出判断太轻易了
It’s easy to have all the answers from a distance.
但是每个人都会做出遗憾的决定
But everybody makes decisions they regret.
我 你妈 Keith
Me. Your mother. Keith.
但是我们学会与之生活
那是生活的一部分
But we learn to live with it. It’s part of life.
不是我的生活
Not my life.
还不是
Not yet.
是啊 是啊 我感受过
Yeah. Yeah, I felt that once.
后来我长大了
Then I grew up.
我一直希望你能尽快过来
我们得谈谈
I was hoping you’d come by soon. We obviously need to talk.
我想改变主意 Karen
I’m going to make a change, Karen.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
今天早晨我起床 发现所有事情都离我好远
Well, I woke up this morning and everything just felt far away.
所以我出去了一趟
平生第一次感到 Tree Hill不像个家
And then I went outside and for the first time, Tree Hill didn’t feel like home.
我想 为什么我还在这? 你知道...
And I just thought, why am I still here? You know?
我从来没想过在这里度过一生
I never planned on spending my whole life here, and...
我需要有人提醒我
I just needed someone to remind me.
你做到了
And you did that.
太好了
And it’s okay.
你要走吗?
Are you leaving?
没有什么时间比现在还好 对吗?
There’s not time like the present, right?
Keith 这不是因为我吧
Keith, this isn’t because of me.
不 是因为我自己
No, it’s because of me.
你帮了我 Karen
你去了意大利 又拒绝了我
You did me a favor, Karen. By going to Italy, and by saying no to me.
你使我醒了过来 我非常感谢你
You woke me up. And I appreciate that.
你想去哪?
Where are you going to go?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是我要说
But I got to say.
能有选择感觉真好
It feels really good to have options.
离我远点你明不明白?
What part of stay away from me do you not understand?
给我一分钟 好吗?
Just give me 60 seconds, okay?
对不起现在我不想吵架 已经9点了
I’m sorry but argument cutoff was 9 o’clock.
我不想吵架 你什么也不用说 听就行了
Well, I don’t want to argue. You don’t even have to say anything. Just listen.
我爸爸不想要我 你知道吗?
My dad didn’t want me, okay?
不是不想跟我说话 他不想让我出生
Not just that he didn’t want to claim me, he didn’t want me to be born,
我总是在想 当我成立了家庭 长大
I always thought that when I started a family I’d be, older,
定居 当我...
and settled, and I’d be...
恋爱?
In love?
是的
Yeah.
我妈妈也是
Lucas...
- But so did my mom.
- Lucas...
不 这件事让我很害怕
No, this whole thing scares the hell out of me, okay?
但是不管你想怎样 我都支持你
But whatever you decide to do, I’ll be there.
但是如果你没准备好就是没准备好
但是如果你想要这个孩子
And if you’re not ready, then you’re not ready, but if you want to have this baby,
那我也要
then so do I.
不管怎么样 要是我有机会做一个好父亲
我会做的
And whatever it takes for me to be a good father, I‘ll be there.
永远 我发誓
Always. I promise you.
我不会让你失望的
I won‘t let you down.
嘿
Hey.
我骗了你
I lied.
什么?
What?
我没怀孕
I’m not pregnant.
但是我看见测试结果了
我知道
- But I saw the test.
- I know.
医生打电♥话♥说我没有怀孕
他说有可能发生这种事
Then when the doctor called he said I wasn’t pregnant, he said that can happen.
嘿 不 不 不 他打电♥话♥时我就站在你旁边
Okay, no, no, no. I was standing right there when he called.
你骂我是个婊♥子♥
And you had just called me a slut.
所以你在这件事上撒谎来惩罚我?!
So you lied to me to punish me?!
你怎么能这么做?
How could you do that?
你为什么背着我跟我最好的朋友发生那种事?!
How could you cheat on me with my best friend?!
Brooke 我从来没想伤害你
Brooke. I never meant to hurt you.
那已经不重要了 Lucas
That doesn’t really matter, Lucas.
因为最终你还是伤害了我
Cause in the end it all hurts just the same.
Brooke没怀孕
Brooke’s not pregnant.
虚惊一场
It was just a scare.
你没事吗?
Are you okay?
算不上
Not really.
妈妈 谢谢你
Mom, thanks.
因为什么?
For what?
所有的事
Everything.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表