剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
这样他就可以回到球场上了
Just so he could get back on the court.
他最近给你的压力很大 Nate
I know he’s been tough on you lately, Nate.
但是我想让你明白一切都会有转机的
But I want you to know things are going to change around here.
我希望他能休息一下
I just wish he’d lay off, you know.
我想做的好一些
I wanna do good for him.
因为他对这件事如此之投入
He just gets so worked up about this stuff.
哇噢 如果你不想打的话 就别打了
Well, if you don’t want to play, don’t play.
他不会有什么的
He’ll get over it.
妈妈 你知道那是个谎言
You know that’s a lie, Mom.
嘿
Hey.
我一直在想你
I’ve been thinking about you.
醒醒吧
Try a cold shower.
不好意思啊 你自己心里做好父子赛的准备没?
Sorry. You set yourself up for that one.
嗯 我想算是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
你怎么样了?
How you doing?
看看啊
Lets see.
我跟男朋友分手了 我妈妈去世了
I broke up with my boyfriend. My mom’s dead.
我爸爸在外公干
And my dad’s away on a job.
你♥爸♥爸做什么的?
What’s your dad do?
一艘烂船的船长
Captains a drudging boat.
他只在周年纪念的时候回来 不过今年他就发了
封电子邮件表达了一下哀悼
He’s only here for those forked anniversaries but this year, he sent his sympathies in an email.
我读了你的文章了
I read your article.
我看看起来像你们这样的家伙都在一个很棒的
开心的大家庭里
I think it seemed like you guys are just one great, big, happy family.
嗯 讽刺我呢 是不?
Yeah. It’s kind of ironic, huh?
如果可以把你妈妈找回来我宁愿不要老爸
You know, I would gladly erase my dad if it would bring back your mom.
我希望可以为你做点改变
I wish I could change it for you.
谢谢.
Thank you.
我该走了
I gotta go.
嘿 Peyton
Hey, Peyton!
别过分啊 好吗?
Don’t ruin it, okay?
为你明天的比赛兴奋着呢是不?
Excited about your game tomorrow?
真的? 就像圣诞前夜一样开心
Truthfully? It’s like Christmas Eve.
你乖呢还是不乖呢?
And have you been naughty… or nice?
我不乖吗?那你是喜欢乖呢还是不乖呢?
Have I been naughty? Well, which would you prefer?
亲爱的 我知道这对你很重要而且Nathan也很有天分但是?
我看你给他的压力有时大了点
I think you push him too hard sometimes.
我担心他不再喜欢篮球了
I worry that he won’t enjoy it anymore.
噢 他喜欢着呢 如果他不喜欢 他失去的时候
就会后悔
Oh, he enjoys it. If he doesn’t, he’ll regret it when it’s gone.
你呢?
Do you?
每天都是
Every day.
没有事物有这样的魅力 Deb
There’s nothing like it, Deb.
入场 听到人群的欢呼
Walking into the arena, hearing the cheers of a sellout crowd,
今晚是属于你的
knowing it’s going to be your night.
接下来的一两个小时里 整个世界都是你的
And for an hour or two, the world is yours
不可阻挡的
and there’s nothing they can do to stop it.
我希望我当时能认识你也希望能在那
I wish I would’ve known you then. I wish you could’ve been there.
不用做什么决定 一切米以成炊
No decisions to make, cars to sell, bills to pay.
只是比赛而已
Just the game.
而且我很棒啊
And I was good.
这是我曾经拥有过的最好的东西
It’s the best it ever was for me.
比你现在生活还好吗?
Better than your life now?
好过 了解儿子呢?
Better than... knowing your son?
或者我?
Or me?
这是两回事
It was different.
"Want to Be Bad" - Tegan and Sara
你给这画起了什么名字?
What do you call that?
爱
Love.
你要干嘛 Nathan?
What do you want, Nathan?
我不是我想怎样
It’s what I don’t want.
我不想见到我们这样
I don’t want this for us.
也许你该待会考虑这件事
Maybe you should’ve thought of that sooner.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我一直在想我们在一起约会的时光
I’ve been thinking about how we were when we started going out.
比如说在 Rhysfield沙滩上
Like that day at Rhysfield Beach.
在你的房♥间里度过的夜晚
The nights here in your room.
我们已经很久没有这样了
We haven’t been that way in a long time.
我还可以的
We could be.
算了吧 Peyton 我一直在想你
Come on, Peyton. I’ve been thinking about you.
我知道你也在想我
I know you’ve been thinking about me.
不过最近我有好多事情要做
I’ve actually had a lot going on lately.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我老爸都快为父子比赛发疯了 而且我妈
看起来她回来之后一直期待可以出去约会
it’s like ever since she came back she’s been wanting to hang out.
我现在不想听这些
I really can’t hear this right now.
好 哇噢 你会来看比赛吗?
Alright. Well, how about you come to the game?
也许赛后我们可以约约会
Maybe we could hang out afterwards.
我很想你 Peyton
I miss you, Peyton.
到时候见
I’ll see you there.
待会我会赶上你
Catch up to you later man.
有时间吗?- 嘿 有 什么事啊?
Got a sec?- Hey, yeah, what’s up?
看看这个
Check that out.
84分 太强了
An 84! That’s so great.
嗯 嘿 祝贺你
Yeah, hey, congratulations!
嘿 Dan 你今晚率领我们 哦或者?
Hey! Dan the man, are you going to carry us tonight or what?
你知道 Bruce 我率领球队Keith带着我的运动员
You know it, Bruce. I’ll carry the team and Keith can carry my jock.
Keith 很高兴见到你- 我也是 Bruce
Keith, it’s good to see you man.- You too, Bruce.
我还不知道你还有个儿子在球队呢
I didn’t know you had a son that played ball too.
哇噢 事实上我是候补的
Well, actually I’m just a stand-in.
有个孩子没有父亲
One of the boys doesn’t have a father.
Luke Lucas
Luke! Lucas!
嘿 Scott
Hey, Scott!
晚上好 女士们 先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎来到Tree Hill Ravens父子慈善篮球赛
And welcome to the Tree Hill Ravens’ father and son charity basketball game.
今晚是父子之战 获胜者可以好好炫耀一把
Tonight the fathers battle the sons and the winner gets bragging rights.
今晚来有请 Ravens 儿子联盟最优选手 Nathan Scott
Coming soon tonight, Ravens son league MVP Nathan Scott.
接着是父亲组的Tree Hill史上记录保持者
And for the father’s, the all-time even scorer in the history of Tree Hill,
以及州锦标赛冠军 请热烈欢迎 Dan Scott
and state championship runnerup, put your hands together for Dan Scott!
听起来老爸好像得到的掌声比你多哦
Sounds like the old man got a louder applause than you did.
你是不是把助听器音量提高了?
Are you sure your hearing aid’s not turned up too loud?
"I Don't Want To Be" - Gavin DeGraw
现在还剩一分钟 Ravens的孩子们开始秀他们的球技了
Under a minute remaining now and the Ravens’ sons are putting on a show.
他们以此来嘲笑父亲们哦
They’ve made a mockery out of this one.
因为他们领先28分 他们还会继续领先父亲们吗?
Lucas Scott在用指尖转球呢 又传给Hamilton了
Hamilton耍了他父亲一下哦.- 别像个废物 Nate
Hamilton disgraces his father.- Don’t try that crap with me, Nate.
Nathan Scott要进攻了?半场的时候已经领先30分了
Nathan Scott tries… scores and is left with an even 30 points at halftime.
你们还在这洋洋得意 真难堪啊
You guys suck out there. It’s embarrassing.
对你也许是这样
For you, maybe.
算了吧?你跟女孩子玩的时候我就在高中的球队努力
了 该我难堪吗?
Come on… you play house with a girl I get pregnant in high school and I’m supposed to be embarrassed?
因为我们老了 球技大不如从前了所以尴尬
It’s embarrassing because we’re old men, Dan, playing horribly
事情也本该如此- 对我不是这样
and that’s the way it’s supposed to be.- Not for me.
敌人出现了哦- 对了 敌人是出现了
Enemy approaching.- That’s right, enemy approaching.
你是要打场最好的比赛呢还是什么?
Are you going to bring your best game or what?
你落后30分了 老爸- 不 我在跟你说呢
You’re down by thirty, Dad.- No, I’m talking to you.
你拿出你最好的水平 我拿出我的 较量看一下
You bring your best game, I’ll bring mine, and then we’ll see.
看什么?- 看看谁最棒
We’ll see what?- We’ll see who’s the best.
或者你不想知道
Or maybe you’d rather not know.
嘿 算了 算了 弟弟- 这不是你的地盘 Keith
Hey. Come on, relax, little brother.- This isn’t your place, Keith.
哇噢 这也不是你的地盘啊 Dan
Well, it’s not your place either, Dan.
这是他们的比赛 他们这么棒我们该以他们为荣的
It’s their game now. We should be proud they’re so good.
好像你做了什么贡献似的
Like you had anything to do with it.
走吧 Danny
You walk away, Danny.
看看你做了什么
Lets see what you got.
你表现的多好我
Any of you give me your best game and...
都不会轻易放过你
I’m gonna hurt you.
嘿 你做的很好了
Hey, you’re doing fine.
"Glad to Be Alive" - Low Flying Owls
Lucas. Luke. 你生我的气了 ?怎么了?- 我现在不想说这个
Lucas. Luke. Are you mad at me? What’s going on?- I don’t want to talk about it right now.
好吧 那告诉我我做错了什么 求你了?
Okay, can you just tell me what I did, please?
我看到你跟他一起- 谁Nathan吗?
I saw you with him.- Who Nathan?
天哪 他数学测验考的不错 没什么啊
God, he got a good grade on that math quiz. It was nothing.
我很想相信你 Haley 真的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表