剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
那对谁都没啥意义 不是吗
They don't mean anything to anybody, do they?
想活命的人通常会先敲门
People who value their lives usually knock first.
喔 难怪
Oh. That explains it.
这里像个时间胶囊(都没变)
It's like a time capsule in here.
我能帮你什么 Danny
What can I do for you, Danny.
恩
Well?
你可以让过去过去
You can let it go.
做贼的喊抓贼 不是吗
That's definitely the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?
你对我不爽
If you've got a problem with me, Whitey,
不要拿Nathan报复
don't take it out on Nathan.
我为啥对你不爽
What problem would that be, Danny?
喔 你心知肚明
Oh. I think you know.
州锦标赛
State championship.
现在你换用些无谓手段来羞辱Karen的儿子
Now you've gone and humiliated Karen's son
只为了报复我
in some feeble attempt to get even.
Karen的儿子
Karen's son.
说的真轻松
That's a very convenient way of putting it.
那你应该会想知道
It might interest you to know that
她儿子已经自动离队
Karen's son has taken himself off the team.
那样你高兴了吧 Danny
Does that make you happy, Danny?
看到被你抛弃掉的儿子
Seeing the demise of the kid
体育生涯也消逝掉
you fathered and then abandoned?
嘿 把Nathan移到得分后卫
Hey, move Nathan back to shooting guard and
才可能会赢你肖想很久的州锦标
you might finally win that state championship.
你就是喜欢到处毁掉孩子的生活
You've just destroying kids' lives left and right,
是吧
aren't you?
跟你学的
Well, you've made a career out of it.
"Echo" by Vertical Horizon
你没来训练
Missed you at practice.
我做不到
I can't do it.
你知道吗
You want to know something?
我赢了三十五季
I have had 35 winning seasons.
但你知道是什么 让我半夜睡不着觉吗
Do you know what keeps me up at night?
我从没接受的大学工作
College jobs I never took.
我本来可以接的
Could've beens have a way of doing that.
恩
Yeah.
明晚有场比赛
We got a game tomorrow night.
跳球之前 你都算是我的队员
You've on my team until tip-off.
剩下的就看你了
The rest is up to you.
听着 孩子
Look, son.
会害怕没什么好丢脸的
There's no shame in being afraid.
我们都会害怕
Hell, we're all afraid.
你该做的是弄清楚
What you're got to do is figure out
你怕的是什么
what you're afraid of.
当你认清后 你才能击败它
Because when you put a face on it, you can beat it.
甚至可以利用它
Or better yet, you can use it.
想想看
Think about it.
姑娘 你的脚指头好丑
You're got some ugly toes, girl.
我才没有
No I don't.
你有 它们像手指头
Yeah, you do. They're like practically fingers.
那你看中指就好
Well, then just focus on the middle one.
噢 拜托 我开玩笑的 我爱你的脚指头
Aw, come on. I was just joking. I love your toes.
我在考虑退出球队
So I'm thinking about quitting the team.
最好是 - 我是认真的
Right. - No, I'm serious.
我不再喜欢打球了 Whitey受不了我
I don't even like it anymore. Whitey can't stand me.
我爸永远认为我不够好
It's never good enough for my dad.
那就退出阿 为什么不
I think you should. Why not, right?
我是说 你退出校队
I mean, you can quit the team
我退出啦啦队
and I'll quit cheerleading and then
我们就离开这一切
We can just walk away from it.
Nathan 就这样决定吧
Nathan, let's do it!
最好是 我最好讲真的
Yeah, right. That's what I'm gonna do.
我要走了 比赛见
I gotta go. I'll see you at the game.
你决定好你的艺名了吗
Did you ever figure out your porn name?
你在讲什么 - A片艺名
What are you talking about? - Your porn name.
你知道的
You know,
拿你第一只宠物的名字
you take the name of your first pet
和你妈娘家的姓
and your mother's maiden name
两个加起来
and you put them together.
所以你第一只宠物叫什么
What was the name of your first pet?
你知道的 我有只狗叫做Rocket
You know that. I had a dog named Rocket.
喔 Rocket 我爱那只狗
Oh, Rocket! Ah! I loved Rocket.
所以你妈娘家姓是Roe 所以合起来是Rocket Roe
So your mother's maiden name is Roe. Rocket Roe!
好耶 - 你的呢
Nice. - What's yours?
喔 我有只兔子 她叫Bunny
Oh, I had a bunny, named Bunny.
你有只兔子叫Bunny - 没错
You had a Bunny named Bunny? - Yes I did.
我妈的娘家姓是Beaugard 所以呢
And my mother's maiden name is Beaugard. So?
- Bunny Beaugard. - Bunny Beaugard.
"道森怪人" 由Rocket Roe与Bunny Beaugard演出
Dawson's Freak. Starring Rocket Roe and Bunny Beaugard.
太赞了 - 闭嘴
Nice. - Shut up!
嘿 今晚的比赛
Hey, this game tonight.
你不打了吗...
You're not playing anymore...
不
No.
你知道我从没
You know I've never walked away
放弃过什么 Hailey
from anything before, Hailey?
对阿 - 但这次我不行
Yeah. - But I can't do it.
最糟的是 我不知道为什么
And even worse, I don't know why I can't do it.
你知道吗 就像
You know, it's like,
不管生命有多么的糟糕
no matter how confusing or screwed up life got,
比赛总是有意义的 这是属于我的 你知道的
the game always made sense. It was mine, you know.
这是我的一部份
And in a lot of ways it's who I am.
在那个体育馆里 我却找不到那样的自己
But I can't be that person in their gym,
或是在那件球衣里 在他们的世界里
or in their uniforms, or in their world.
我了解 Luke
I hear you, Luke.
但我懂你
But I know you.
而且我知道不管怎样
And I know that no matter what happens
你还是同样的那个人
you're still going to be the same guy you always were.
没有什么球衣 或任何东西能改变的 你知道吧
No uniform, no Whatever is gonna ruin that, you know?
晚点打给我 我们去吃比萨
Call me later. We'll go get some pizza.
晚上我不用上班
I took the night off.
本来以为我要去看球赛
Thought I take in a basketball game.
对不起 妈
Sorry, Mom.
不 Luke 是我对不起
No, Luke. I'm sorry.
我一直都很热爱球赛
I've always loved the game.
你打小联盟时也是这样
Even in the junior leagues.
我还记得 他们发给你第一件球衣时
I remember when they issued you your first jersey.
你穿着就不脱了
And I couldn't get you out of that.
一穿就几个礼拜
You wore that thing for weeks.
然后你就不打球了
And then you decided to quit playing.
记得为什么吗
Do you remember why?
Lucas?
我不想看见他的脸
I didn't want to see his face.
Dan.
我不想变成第二个他 还有呢
I didn't want to be like him, and...
我怕我打了球后 会变成他那样
I was afraid that I'll become him if I played.
在体育馆里 我感觉到我身上流着他的血
In the gym, I felt like he had a piece of me.
在运动场上 我从没这种感觉
I never felt like that on the playground.
恩 我说 他已经从我们身上拿走太多
Well, I'll say he's taken enough from us.
为了看我儿子比赛 我晚上休息
I took the night off to watch my son play again.
看我儿子
The way that he used to
像以前那样 喜欢比赛胜过一切
when he loved the game more than anything.
妈
Mom?
谢谢
Thank you.
战胜恐惧是很困难的
It's hard to fight the things that we're afraid of.
有时候我们只是需要人推一把
Sometimes we just need a little help.
"Further" by Longview
嘿 等一下
Hey! Hold on!
你可以看看这些吗
Here, Could you take a look at these?
你不看会后悔
You won't be disappointed.
当然 没问题
Sure. Okay.
是时候专注了 Nathan
It's time to focus now, Nathan.
把所有烦心的事都撇除
Put everything out of your mind that bothers you.
不要再担心Whitey
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表