剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
你是她的好朋友 Brooke
You're a good friend to her, Brooke.
你听上去有些惊讶
You sound surprised.
对不起 我猜我只是认为你本来是
Sorry, I just... I guess I just figured that you were...
没脑子的荡♥妇♥-不你不是
A brainless slut.- No. You're not.
我想说的是 我只是 我不认为你本来
What I was gonna say was that I just… I didn't think that you were...
很坚强 但我想错了
that tough. But I was clearly wrong about you.
没事
It's okay.
很多人都这样
Most people are.
嘿Brooke 给我打电♥话♥
如果你需要什么 好吗?
Hey Brooke... call me. If you need anything, okay?
算在一起
Count on that.
告诉我 你在一个没有电♥话♥的地方
Please tell me that you were somewhere in the land of no phones.
我知道
I know.
我应该打电♥话♥的
I should’ve called.
回家会是另一个选择
Coming home would’ve been another option.
你说的对 对不起
You’re right. I’m sorry.
从你眼睛里我看出你在说 去意大利吧
我会照顾自己
You looked me in the eye and said ‘Go to Italy. I can take care of myself.’
我可以 妈妈
Look, I can, Mom!
一个家伙在聚会上在Peyton的酒里下药
A guy drugged Peyton’s drink at a party.
Brooke打电♥话♥给我求助 我把她送回家
一直等到她感觉好点了才走
Brooke called me for help. I took her home, waited until she felt better.
真的
Truth.
如果是借口 这太可靠了
As excuses go, that’s pretty solid.
她还好吧?- 是的 她会没事的
Is she okay?- Yeah, she’ll be fine.
药 聚会 我想我要离开这个国家了
Drugs, parties, and I’m supposed to leave the country.
嘿 不要因为这个去意大利
Hey, don’t not go to Italy because of this.
好吗 妈妈 求你了?
Okay, Mom, please?
再看看 但是 如果我决定去了
我会让Keith来 在我离开的日子待在这里
We’ll see. But if I do decide to go I’m going to have Keith come and stay here while I’m gone.
棒极了 想去多久都可以
Great, just as long as you go.
我用Peyton的电脑用信♥用♥卡♥帮你预定了一班飞机
I went on Peyton’s computer and booked you a flight on the emergency credit card,
没有回程的
non-refundable.
我想你为自己着想一点
I want you to have something for yourself, Mom.
你应得的
You’ve earned it.
想吵醒我父母? 那是他们的房♥间
Trying to wake up my parents? That’s their room.
等等Haley听着 我需要道歉 不是吗?
Wait! Haley, look, I need to apologize, okay?
你应该记下来 如果你准备经常道歉
You should write them in bulk if you’re going to hand apologies out that often.
我们可以 我不知道这个怎么做
我不像你
Can we just- I don’t know how to do this, alright? I’m not like you.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我把这一切搅和了对吗?
在你身边 我只是 我真的很想这样
I screw up a lot, alright? And being around you, I just, I don’t want to be that guy anymore.
你想做谁 Nathan?
Well who do you want to be, Nathan?
我想成为一个跟你在一起看上去感觉很好的人
I want to be someone who’s good enough to be seen with you.
你昨晚就应该这样的
Well you should’ve thought of that last night.
你知道 我倾囊而出了 而你一直都在排斥我
You know, I keep putting myself out there, and you keep blowing it,
那可能是很好的事 因为在那一刻
什么都没有了
it’s probably a good thing because at this point there’s nothing
你可以说 或者做能让我惊讶的事
you could say or do that’s gonna surprise me.
除了这个
Except that.
你不应该这样做 Nathan
You shouldn’t have done that, Nathan.
我想这样做
I wanted to.
是的
Yeah.
"Dare You To Move" - Switchfoot
我失去了吃饭的特权了?
Have I lost my dining privileges?
怎么是你?
Why would you?
哦 因为昨天我突然离开
还没有问你是不是会去意大利
Oh, because yesterday I popped off about how you should drop everything and go to Italy.
我有点热过头了
I can be a tad bit pushy.
事实上 我准备出发了
Actually, I was all set to go.
但今天早上 我重新想了想 我想我还是不能走
But then this morning I was going over the numbers and there really is no way
关闭6周我承担的了
I can afford to shut down for six weeks.
别
Well then don’t.
雇我 我能处理- 是的
Hire me. I can take over.- Right…
为什么不呢? 我有时间 还有管理经验
Well why not? I’ve got the time and the management experience,
如果这个是所有阻止你去的事的话
and if that’s all that’s keeping you from going.
Deb严肃点 我有两样东西 对我生命很重要
Deb, be serious. I have two things in my life.
Lucas和这个小餐馆?- 我知道
Lucas and this café.- I know that.
就因为这样 你知道 我会很认真对待的
And because of that you know I take it seriously.
我今天就可以帮忙 剩下的Haley会处理的
You can walk me through the big stuff today and Haley can help me with the rest.
不行 不行
I can’t. I can’t.
Karen 我们是好朋友
Karen. I’d like to believe we’re friends.
我知道这发生的很快 但是确实发生了
这对于我来说很重要
And, I know that’s happened quickly, but it has, and it means a lot to me,
所以我说了这些 如果你拒绝的话
我觉得我们不是那么好
so I’m going to say this and then deny it if it ever gets out.
我生命中有很重要的东西
如果我可以改变 我会变的
There are things in my life I would change if I could,
把握机会也是其中之一
and running from opportunity is one of them.
去意大利
Go to Italy.
让我帮你
Let me help you go.
你的生活现在才开始
Your life is now.
好
Okay…
好吧
Okay.
你准备玩D?
Are you going to play D?
什么?
What?
她不是来看我的伙计
She aint coming to watch me play, dawg. Mmm-mmm.
嘿
Hey.
你叫什么?
What’s your name again?
Mouth
Mouth.
真的?暑假野营的时候那是我的外号♥
Really? That was my nickname in summer camp.
因为我睡觉张大着嘴巴
Because I slept with my mouth open.
是吗 是啊
Right. Of course…
你知道 你好可爱 有女朋友吗?
You know, you’re kind of cute. Do you have a girlfriend?
我有个交朋友的好方法
I’ve got a real knack for hooking people up.
恩 什么闻起来这么好?
Mmm. What smells so good?
我从Karen接手过来的
I got takeout from Karen.
这一切怎么回事?
What’s all this?
我有段时间准备回去工作
I’m going back to work for a while.
哦 Deb 太好了 地基一定会发抖的
Oh. Deb, that’s great. The foundation must be thrilled.
不是基础
Uh, no, not with the foundation.
恩 我准备为Karen经营餐馆
在她去意大利学习烹饪的期间
Um, I’m going to run the café for Karen while she’s away at cooking school in Italy.
Keith 搬过来和 Lucas一起
在她走之后 我代替Karen...
Keith is moving in with Lucas while she’s away and I told Karen...
恩 你在做什么?
Oh, um, what are you doing?
我在找隐蔽的摄影机
因为你不会这么认真的
I’m looking for the hidden cameras. Because you can not be serious.
我很认真
Uh, I am, serious.
Karen已经付出够多了
我可以给的只是很小的支持而已
Karen has had enough taken away from her and if I can give just some tiny part of that back-
你没有跟我讨论就这么做了?
And you did all this without discussing it with me first?
你会像跟Nathan 一样跟我讨论决定??
The way you discussed all those decisions you made about Nathan with me?
回报是丑陋的感情 Deb
Payback’s an ugly emotion, Deb.
我想你会去6个礼拜
I thought you were going for six weeks.
你确定Deb接管后你会很好的?
So, you sure you’re okay with Deb taking over?
是的 你该走了
Yeah. If it means you get to go.
哦 我爱你- 我也爱你
Oh. I love you.- I love you, too.
你准备走了?- 是的
You ready to go?- Yeah.
好极了 有个小礼物给你
Great… got a little present for you.
这是所有我去欧洲回来背包里留下的
This is all that’s left of my backpacking trip through Europe.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥里拉- 是的
10,000 lyre.- Yep.
只值6美元 但你可以做个纪念
It’s only worth about 6 bucks but you can, uh, get yourself a gelato.
别担心 这一切都会等你回来的
Don’t worry. It will all be waiting for you when you get back.
6点以后 人们下班了 他们过来
Around six o’clock people get out of work, they want to come by...
六点- 是的 就是那个时候忙
Six o’clock.- Yeah. That’s when it starts getting really busy.
我去 -好的
I’ll just…- Yeah.
"Untold" - Pete Francis
再见 对不起
Bye… Sorry.
怎么了Nathan?
What up, Nathan?
Haley
Haley!
着陆的时候不要忘记给我打电♥话♥好吗?- 好的
Don’t forget to call when you land, okay?- Alright.
你还记得你说我有好直觉的时候吧
You remember when you said the other night that I had good instincts
还有我应该相信直觉的
and that I should trust them?
是的
Yeah.
你是对的
You were right.
嗨
Hi.
我欠你
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表