剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Take your lame music too. And have a nice walk home.
去你的 Nathan 那张专辑很难找
Damnit, Nathan! That CD was hard to find.
这是进口的
It's an import.
门是开的
It's open.
嘿 - 他还好吗
Hey. - Is he okay?
我不知道 赛后我就没看到他了
I don't know. I didn't see him afterward.
你应该去支持他的
You should've been there.
你一开始就不该去找Whitey的
Well, you shouldn't have gone to Whitey.
你不是支持他打的吗 - 我支持的是Lucas
I thought you supported this. - I support Lucas.
你把他弄进球队后
I didn't have much of a choice
我就没得选择了 不是吗
after you went and got him on the team, did I?
怎么了
What's going on?
我应该去的
I should've been there.
我以为我不在意过去了 Keith 我真的这样以为
I thought I was over it, Keith, I really did.
也许我只是一直在躲
Maybe I've just been hiding.
我就是没办法回去那
Just, I can't go back there.
那个地方有太多过去
The place knows too much.
果然祸不单行
I guess misery really does love company.
你在这干麻
What are you doing here?
其实 我不在这
Actually, I'm not here.
当我没来过
I was never here.
你知道吗 我通常一投就进
You know, I shoot the ball and it goes in.
我不需要多问 不需要多想
I don't ask questions, I don't think about it.
很自然的就是那样
It's just the way it is.
至少以前是那样
Or the way it was.
恩
Yeah.
Lucas 这只是场比赛
Lucas, it's just a game.
就算整个学校 你所有的朋友
Who cares if the entire school, most of your friends
和半个镇 都看到你逊掉 又怎样
and half the town saw you suck.
所以 你来就是这样帮我打气的
So? You've clearly come to cheer me up.
需要人载吗
Want a ride?
"Beside Me" by Forty Foot Echo
Nathan!
看
Look at this.
你在干什么
What did you do there?
我被双面夹攻 所以我传球出去
I was double teamed, so I found the open man.
错 你放弃了一个得分机会
Wrong. You gave up a scoring opportunity in the post.
什么阿 我被包抄 那局我得了二十八分
What? Dad, I was double teamed. I scored 28 points.
三十分会更吸引球探
30 points would've looked better to the scouts
不是吗
don't you think?
去睡觉 你第四场看起来有点喘
Go to sleep. You look winded in the fourth quarter.
我们明早再一起去跑步
We'll go for a run together in the morning.
你还想说 妈为什么一直延长她的公差
You wonder why Mom extends those business trips.
听着 你介意我问个问题吗
Look, you mind if I ask you a question?
说
Shoot.
你为什么决定加入球队
Why did you decide to do it? Join the team?
你也知道你没办法融入他们吧
'cause you don't exactly fit in here, do you?
应该是为了比赛吧 我爱球赛
The game, I guess. I love the game.
最好是 跟我一样都只是热爱比赛
Right. The same reason I cheer. It's all a big game.
干麻不在运动场就好
Why not just stay on the playground?
为什么要进校队
Why join the varsity?
因为我要知道我够不够好
Because I want to know if I'm good.
照我说
Well, if you ask my opinion,
我们都浪费掉一个美好的夜晚
we all just wasted a perfectly good evening.
你 我 所有的人
You, me, and everybody else in there.
那你呢
Then why do you do it?
你真的喜欢啦啦队吗
I mean, do you really like it or not?
如果我说我喜欢
If I say that I liked it,
那我就只是另一个普通啦啦队员
then I'm just another cheerleader.
如果我说我讨厌呢
But if I say that I hate it,
那我不是在说谎就是个骗子
then I'm either a liar or a fraud.
不管怎样 都答错
Either way I lose.
你想进来吗
Do you want to come in?
Nathan怎么办
What about Nathan?
Nathan怎样
What about him?
你在干麻
What are you doing?
你刚说... -我没请你进来
You just said... - I didn't invite you to come in.
我只是问你想不想
I asked if you wanted to.
谢谢你载我
Thanks for the ride.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
我没看到你
I looked for you.
对阿 咖啡馆有点忙
Yeah, we were busy at the cafe?
这是好事 对吧
Which is a good thing, right?
当然
Sure.
Luke!
对不起我错过比赛了
I'm sorry I missed it.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
"To Hell With Good Intentions" by McLusky
对不起
I'm sorry.
Peyton不在 只有她的烂音乐
Peyton's not here right now. Just her lame music.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
都是因为这家伙在队上
It's just this guy's on the team now,
我爸又一直逼我
and my dad's been hammering me about it.
我不应该把气出你身上
But I shouldn't take it out on you.
我知道不该这样
I know that.
Nathan 我受够这些了 - 我知道 我只是...
Nathan, I'm tired of this. - I know. I just --
听着 我知道我最近对你很糟
Look, I haven't been very good to you lately
我要说的是
and I just wanted to say
我很抱歉 好吗
that I'm sorry, okay?
跟我说我们之间没事
Just say it's okay so that
明天开始我们还是像以前一样
when I see you tomorrow we can start being us again.
好吗 Peyton
Okay, Peyton?
好吧
Okay.
海明威早年的时候不得志
Early in his career, Hemingway was frustrated.
他想写出好东西
He was a good writer who wanted to be great.
而最后 他发现少即是多
And eventually, he discovered that less was more.
Peyton.
用一个词形容Lucas
Describe Lucas using just one word.
窒息
Choke.
全部安静 谢谢
Okay, be quiet please. Thank you.
Lucas 想要回应Peyton吗
Lucas, care to respond and describe Peyton?
孤独
Lonely.
好了 请安静
Okay, be quiet please.
是 Nathan
Yes? Nathan?
我可以用一个词形容Lucas
I can describe Lucas in one word.
私生子
Bastard.
好了 好了 好了
Alright, alright, alright.
住手 住手
Knock it off. Knock it off!
我每次站起来
I stand up and every time I do,
就有人在后面扯我后腿
somebody kicks me in the ass
只因为我保你进球队 坐下
for putting you on the team. Sit down!
天阿 我大概是老了
Boy, I must be getting senile.
我还以为你跟他们不一样
Because I thought just maybe you were different.
我拉了你一把
I stuck my neck out for you.
可恶 我信任你
Damnit! I trusted you.
我不应该出手 你是对的
I shouldn't have hit him. You're right.
废话 我当然是对的
Damn right, I'm right.
我没办法这样下去 - 是阿
I don't think I can do this. - Right.
一场比赛你就认输了
One bad game and you just run away.
我没认输
I didn't run away.
这就是为什么我在你这
That's why I'm in your office.
你跟他扭在一起后怎样了
So what happened after you tackled him?
Kelly把我们拉开
Kelly broke it up.
再一点时间 我就能把他打的鼻青脸肿了
Any longer I might've destroyed him.
或是他可能踹死你
Or he might've beaten your ass.
你懂什么 Jygalski
What do you know about it, Jygalski?
我们有谁真的懂什么
What do any of us know about anything?
我如果要猜
But if I had do take a guess,
我看是他先撂倒你的
I'd say that he tackled you first.
我敢说Kelly老师拉开你们的时候
And I'm pretty sure that you were at the bottom of it
他正压着你打
when Mr. Kelly broke it up.
你错了
Well, you're wrong.
你那么厉害的话 比赛为什么不多抢几个篮板?
Why don't you grab a rebound every now and then, huh?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表