剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Jagielski在哪儿?
Where’s Jagielski?
因为他的孩子,教练允许他有时候不来训练
Sometimes coach lets him miss practice because of his baby.
听上去很像Whitey。谁都不能有特殊待遇,明白吗?
Sounds like Whitey. There’ll be no more special treatment for anyone, understood?
如今这个球控制着进攻,Whitey不在了
Now this ball control offense Whitey’s running is out.
从现在开始它前进进球,比赛者决定比赛
From now on it’s run and gun. Players make plays.
可我们没被打败过,而且我们进入了季后赛
But we’re undefeated and we’re going to playoffs.
顺便说一句,你们被责令退出比赛过
还有什么要说的吗?
By the way, you’re benched. Anyone else?
很好
Good.
这会伤到你的肩膀吗?
Is this bad for your shoulder?
也许
Probably.
好吧,自♥由♥投篮
Alright, free throws.
一排10个人,投偏一个
拿一块重板跑步然后重来,我们开始
Make ten in a row, miss one, grab a weight plate and run and start over. Let’s go.
Nathan,膝盖弯曲
Bend your knees, Nathan.
我就是这样做的,不是吗?
嘿,Whitey让你这样顶嘴?
- I just made it, didn’t I?
- Hey. Whitey let you mouth off like that?
膝盖弯曲
Bend your knees.
拿一块重板,下一个
Grab a weight plate. Next.
和你的新伙伴一起,下一个
Go join your new pal. Next.
全速跑,不是慢跑
Sprints, not runs!
Lucas,别停
Lucas, keep moving!
加油!加油!
Let’s go, let’s go.
因为事故的关系我还有点虚弱
你只是有一点虚弱?
- I’m still a little weak from the accident.
- You’re a little weak all right.
哦,爸爸
教练!
- Oh, dad!
- Coach.
拿个拖把,弄干净
Now get a mop, clean that up.
加油,别松懈,加油
Let’s go, quit slacking, let’s go.
你怎么啦?
第一次和Dan一起训练
- What happened to you?
- First practice with Dan.
残酷的训练?
恩
- That brutal, huh?
- Uh huh.
特别是对Nathan,可怜的人
Especially for Nathan. Poor guy.
你在担心Nathan?
是的
- You’re concerned about Nathan?
- Well yeah.
今天我第一次看到他和Dan有多可怕
I saw first hand today how horrible it is with him and Dan.
Hales,他需要你
He needs you, Hales.
也许你应该在网上事情上暂停一下
Maybe you should cut him a break on this whole internet thing.
他告诉你了?
是的,我知道,这很不可思议
- He told you about that?
- Yeah. I know, it’s weird, right?
可我们现在聊得多了,至少他没有欺骗你
But we’re talking more now, and, at least he’s not cheating on you.
他看塑料女人
嘿,这很糟
- Ha! He’s looking at plastic bimbos.
- Hey, it could be worse.
你有没有想过也许这些只是用来帮他给你空间
Did you ever think that maybe all this is just helping him so he can give you space,
这样他就不需要为了性和你争吵
他不该靠帮助给我空间
- so he doesn’t have to hassle you about sex?
- He shouldn’t need help giving me space,
他该更好,特别是如果他爱我
he should be better than that. Especially if he loves me.
我不敢相信你会为他辩护,谁来为我说话,Luke?
And I cannot believe that you’re defending him, whose protecting my heart in this, Luke?
好的,好的,我没说那是对的,好吗?
Okay, okay, I didn’t say it was okay. Alright?
我只是说,今天在体育馆看到那些以后
I’m just saying, after what I saw in the gym today,
这个家伙需要点支持
man, the guy just needs a little support.
Jake,我觉得很可怕,你有理由生我的气
Jake, I feel so horrible, you have every right to be mad at me.
我气的是Nikki,好吗?你,我只是...
I’m mad at Nikki, okay? You I’m just...
我只是有点失望
I’m just disappointed in.
那只是2秒钟
2秒钟能发生很多事
- It was two seconds.
- A lot happened in those two seconds.
我刚放下法律援助律师的电♥话♥,她说Jenny的官司
I just got off the phone with the legal aid attorney and she said that Jenny’s fair game
要是上了法庭,法官通常会判给生母
and if it goes to court, that the judge usually decides with the birth mother.
即使你能证明她是个讨厌的人?
Even if you can prove what a horrible person she is?
你看到商场里她在警♥察♥面前做戏
You saw how she played that cop in the mall.
法庭上她也能对法官演戏
She’s going to do the same thing to a judge in court.
要是她赢了该怎么办?Peyton
What if she wins, Peyton?
我是说,我会失去Jenny
I mean, I could lose Jenny.
我很难过
I’m so sorry.
我要离开这里
你想去哪里?
- I’ve got to get out of here.
- Where would you go?
在Savannah我有个堂兄,也许去那边
那会不会令事情更糟?
- I have a cousin in Savannah. Maybe?
- Won’t that just make things worse?
如果Nikki跟着Jenny来,法官说能以花钱和她打官司结束这件事
If Nikki comes after Jenny, this lawyer said it could end up costing me a fortune to fight her.
我的父母,他们一直很努力
And my parents, they’re already struggling as it is.
这会令他们伤心的,我不能这样对他们
This would wipe them out, I can’t do that to them.
唯一能肯定的是,要是我留在这里
The only thing that I know for sure is that if I stay here,
我会疯的
I’m screwed.
我把达尔文的照片放哪儿了?
Where did I put that picture of Darwin?
你...说她们不是真人
You, um, said they weren’t real people.
Haley,你在干什么?
Haley, what are you doing?
我是个真人,我有感觉,有困惑,脆弱,神经过敏...
I’m a real person. I have feelings, I have problems, I feel vulnerable, and self-conscious and...
我和其他人一样
我知道
- I’m just like every other person.
- I know that.
性应该是很神奇的
Well what happened to sex just being magical,
你多爱一个人感觉就有多奇妙
and being this amazing expression of how much you love someone?
这些塑料女人
These cyber girls, they’re just like triple jointed and waxed,
一直很兴奋,这是假的
and always turned on, and it’s just a lie.
我知道,这只是幻想
I understand that. It’s just a fantasy.
Peyton也是幻想吗?
Is Peyton a fantasy, too?
要知道,一个人在他家里应该允许有些秘密
You know, it’d be nice if a guy could have a little privacy in his own apartment.
对你,我不可能像Peyton那样
I can’t be Peyton for you.
我不能像那些女孩,我只是,我不会
I can’t be those girls. I just, I won’t.
我不想让你和她们一样
你确定吗?因为...
- I don’t want you to be.
- Are you sure about that? Because...
我给了你我的心
I gave you my heart.
那是我能给你的全部
That’s all that I can give to you.
要是你觉得那样不够,我对你来说也不够
And if that’s not enough for you, then I’m not enough for you.
能问你个问题吗?你真的要离开?
So can I ask you a question? Were you serious about getting out?
是的
Yeah.
我一定会想你的
I’m sure going to miss you.
我有个办法帮你离开,不过要早上走
I’ve got a way for you to leave but you’ve got to go in the morning.
哇,说慢点
Whoa, whoa, slow down.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我爸爸的船要去暗礁那边
My dad’s transport is leaving for the keys.
你问过你堂兄要和他一起住吗?
Did you ask your cousin about staying with him?
是的,不过他在Savannah
Yeah, but he’s in Savannah.
我爸爸会在附近靠岸,一路上还会停些其他的地方
Well my dad docks near there and a couple of other places on the way.
你看,要是你开车,Nikki会跟着你,可这样...
Look, if you take your car Nikki can follow you, but this way-
Jake,我不希望你离开
I don’t want you to go, Jake.
不过要是你觉得这样对Jenny最好...
But if you think it’s the best thing for Jenny...
我在想要是我走了,我父母会很担心
I was thinking about how crushed my parents would be if I left.
可Nikki...
But Nikki...
对我来说她太可怕了,而且不只是对我
I mean she’s been so bad to my world, already. And not just to me
对你,对Lucas,对Brooke也是
but to you and to Lucas and Brooke.
如果我留下,她会获得抚养权,Peyton
If I stay, she’ll win custody, Peyton.
我不能接受这样的结果
I can’t have that.
船早上出发
The boat leaves in the morning.
你♥爸♥爸会同意吗?
And your dad’s cool with this?
我就告诉他你要去拜访亲戚
I’ll just tell him you’re visiting relatives.
Jack,他也是个父亲,他会为女儿做任何事
He’s a father too, Jake, he’d do anything for his daughter.
像你一样
Jenny,你怎么觉得?
- Just like you.
- What do you think, Jenny?
我早上来找你
I’ll be there in the morning either way.
Deborah Scott的包裹
Package for Deborah Scott?
我是Deb
I’m Deb.
谢谢
Thanks.
坏消息?
Is it bad news?
离婚协议书
Our divorce papers.
签好名归档后一切就都结束了
Once they’re signed and filed it will all be over.
那是你要的,不是吗?
That’s what you wanted, isn’t it?
是的,我只是很意外
Yeah, I’m just surprised.
我没想到会感到难过
I never expected to feel sad.
你好
Hey.
我有点希望你别出现
I was kind of hoping you wouldn’t show.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表