剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
篮球的天空 前情提要
Previously on One Tree Hill
你想怎样 - 你才想要怎样勒 老兄
What do you want? - What do you want, man?
我说除了想追我马子 和抢我在队上的位子
I mean, other than my girlfriend and my spot in the lineup.
没想到
Who would've known that
Dan Scott的篮球天赋会传给
Dan Scott's basketball pedigree would be inherited
他的两个儿子 Nathan和Lucas
by his two sons, Nathan Scott and Lucas?
那篇报导是屁
That article's a lie.
你不是我爸 你也从来不是
You're not my father and you never were.
你说得对 那文章是屁
You are right. It is a lie.
你根本一开始就不该有这个姓
You should never have had the name in the first place.
我知道你和Dan 还有两个孩子的状况
I know how it is with you and Dan and our two boys.
这之中有太多过去
There's a lot of history there.
我和Dan 从来不懂对方
You know, Dan and I, we've never seen eye to eye.
Nathan几乎算是陌生人
And Nathan's practically a stranger.
就算你有本事
What difference does it make
跟最红的男生上♥床♥
if you sleep with a popular guy,
去最多人的派对 又怎样
or you go to the right party,
你知道怎么帮一些白♥痴♥球赛
or you know the moves to some moronic cheer to do
跳啦啦和喊口号♥ 又怎样
with some lame-ass game I could care less about!
我妈闯了一个红灯
My mom ran one red light.
我天天闯红灯 但我就没事
I run them all the time and nothing happens.
如果可以的话 我很愿意用我爸换回你妈
I'd gladly erase my dad to bring back you mom.
Luke 你在生我气吗 - 我看到你跟他了
You're mad at me? - I saw you with him.
谁 Nathan吗天阿 他考了好成绩
Who, Nathan? God, he got a good grade on that math quiz.
那又没什么
It was nothing.
但有些事你不知道
But there is something you don't know.
我答应教他 只要他不再惹你
I promised him I'd tutor him if he left you alone.
什么 - 我这么做都是为了你 Luke
What? - I'm doing it for you, Luke.
"I Don't Want To Be" by Gavin DeGraw
"Headlights" by Dispatch
来吧 宝贝
Come on baby.
我们需要点音乐
We need some music.
Peyton!
抱歉
Sorry...
我们到底是在哪
Where the hell are we?
天涯几千里外
Miles from normal.
她在这儿干麻
What is she doing here?
你请她上车的
You invited her!
"Cool Kids" by Screeching Weasel
噢
Ow!
"Holiday" by The Get Up Kids
闪人 - 闪人
Bail! - Bail!
好 接下来呢
Nice. What's next?
哦 你挑吧 - 好
Uh, you pick. - Alright.
今晚有可能更诡异吗
Could this night get any freakier?
Nathan和Lucas
Nathan with Lucas.
Haley和Peyton
Haley and Peyton?
现在是怎样
What the hell is going on?
嘿 陌生人
Hey stranger.
没比你生
No stranger than you.
昨晚有听到我留的讯息吗
Did you get my message last night?
没 我昨天在图书馆待到很晚 期中考快到了
Nah. I was at the library late. Midterms.
你的还是Nathan - 其实都是
Yours or Nathan's? - Both, actually.
恩 祝你好运 - Luke
Well. Good luck with that. - Luke.
你对这个没意见吧
You're cool with this, right?
上礼拜你还说不信任我的...
I mean, last week, when you said you didn't trust me...
我知道 我不是那个意思 好吗
I know. I didn't mean that. Alright?
我不信任的是Nathan
I meant I don't trust Nathan.
嘿 有空吗
Hey, you got a second?
说到这个...
Speaking of...
所以上礼拜...真糟
So last week... sucked.
我只是...想说谢谢
I just... wanted to say thanks.
喔 帮我弄了张混合专辑 - 只是想弥补一下我造的业
Oh, you made me a mix? - Just trying to square my karma.
喔 这表示我们在交往吗
Uh-huh. Does this mean we're dating?
听着 你今晚公车要坐好一段时间
Listen, you've got a long bus ride tonight
而我只是刚好有点闲工夫
and I had some free time.
不要想太多
Don't read too much into it.
"Impossible" by Lucky Town
Haley!
嘿 - 嘿
Hey! - Hey.
晚上要来看比赛吗 - 恩... 我不知道
Coming to the game tonight? - Um... I don't know.
你该来看看的
You should come.
我们每次都很狠的教训了披克顿土包子
We always beat the crap out of the Pickerington Hicks.
他们是叫做土包子吗 - 恩不是 但应该这样叫
They're called the Hicks? - Well no. But they should be.
那地方到处都是小货车和遍地的树叶
The place is all pickup trucks and mulch.
绝对值得去一趟
It's definitely worth the road trip.
我会找你的
I'll look for you.
好
Okay.
Dan 我们该出发了
Dan! We should get going.
这些人是怎么回事
What is wrong with these people?
居然在球赛夜办小型企业联盟晚宴
Putting an SPL dinner on a game night?
亲爱的 一年一次而已 我们就去吧
Honey, it's once a year. We'll go,
然后好好享受成人之夜
we'll enjoy a nice, adult evening downtown.
明天你可以再来看球赛成绩
And tomorrow you can pour over the box scores.
我还是不懂我们干麻订一间房♥
I still don't understand why we booked a room.
来回也才一小时车程
It's only a thirty minute drive.
因为你和你老婆很需要一些
Because you and your wife are in need of
两人独处美好时光
some good, old fashioned alone time.
听起来不错
I like the sound of that.
恩 Nathan有带手♥机♥
Well, Nathan's got his cell.
我可以边吃饭边盯着他
I can keep tabs on the game from dinner.
Dan 我们何不试试看 这两天都不谈篮球
Dan, why don't we spend 48 hours without basketball
看看效果怎样
and see where we wind up?
好吗 - 当然
Okay? - Sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好
Okay.
这件洋装跟你说了些什么?
What does this dress say to you?
呃... 当心和衣服对话的疯婆子
Uh... beware of crazy ladies who talk to dresses.
不 拜托 说真的 我需要你的意见
No, come on. Really. I need your help.
败犬 还是工作狂?
Single and successful or married to her work?
这是要穿去那个什么正义联盟的吗
Is this for that justice league thing?
小型商业联盟
Small Business League.
没错 一年难得几次机会
And yes. It's one of the few times a year
盛装打扮 我想穿的像样点
I get to dress up and I'd like to look nice.
恩 Keith是你的伴啰
Well, is Keith still going as your date?
他不是 只是我们是一起去的
He's not a date. We're just going together.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
你们常相处 也处得来...
You guys hang out a lot. You get along well...
对阿
Yeah, well,
我也跟送水的相处得来阿
I get along with the guy who delivers our water.
并不代表我就要跟他约会
That doesn't mean I'm gonna date him.
对阿 不过送水的不是Keith
Yeah, but the guy who delivers our water is not Keith.
这些想法是哪冒出来的
Where is this coming from?
恩 你知道 我一直在想
Well, you know I've been thinking,
妈 反正你也不老
you know, that you're not exactly old, Mom.
真是谢谢喔...我想
Thanks... I think.
我意思是我不会有意见 你懂的...
I'm just saying that I'd be all right with it, you know...
如果这是你所顾虑的
if that's what you're worried about.
恩 谢谢喔 邱比特 现在 请先帮我挑衣服
Well, thank you, Cupid. Now, help with the dresses, please.
黑色吧 - 恩 那就黑色
Black, I guess. - Hmm. Black it is.
Keith没跟你说什么吧
Keith didn't say something to you, did he?
喔 你是指
Oh, you mean about
你们要一起去的约会吗
the date that you two aren't going on tonight?
什么也没说...
Not a word...
比赛顺利
Good luck with your game.
恩 你也是 妈
Yeah, you too, Mom.
"Seven x Eight" by Anjali
不气了吧?
Safe yet?
没有尖酸刻薄的抱怨
No hostile tone, no bitter complaints,
没有为了跟混♥蛋♥男友分手
no yelling at your best friend
就对你的好友大吼大叫
because you broke up with your jerk of a boyfriend?
喔 我的天 一个微笑
Oh my god, a smile!
好啦 我上礼拜状况很糟 对不起啦
Alright. I was a mess last week. I'm sorry.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted! A-P-O. L-O-G. Y?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表