剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
it’s not my place to tell you how to live your life, Hales.
但是你要考虑值不值
But for what it’s worth,
我想我会等的
I wish I would have waited.
真的?
Really?
我所说的 好像有些过时
All I’m saying, is just look past the moment.
要是你还没有准备好 那就等
If you’re not ready, then just wait.
好吗?
Okay?
我没听见你进来
I didn’t hear you come in.
我没出声
I didn’t make any noise.
你父亲来过了
他想要你的住址 我没给他
Your father stopped by, he wanted you address but I wouldn’t give it to him.
他还是找到我了
对不起
- He found me anyway.
- Sorry.
Nathan 你随时可以回来 你知道的 对吗?
Nathan, you can come home anytime, you know that right?
我一直在这
I’m still here.
我不想回家
I don’t want to come home.
我走在这间空房♥子里 感觉一切都是那么不真实
You know, I walk around this empty house and it doesn’t seem real.
我希望能够回到过去 改变一些事
I wish I could go back and do things differently.
我问你个问题
I need to ask you a question.
好的
Okay.
你为什么这么做?
Why’d you do it?
什么?
对爸爸撒谎
- What?
- Cheat on dad.
我当时很迷惑
I was confused.
我们那么年轻就结婚了
突然之间我就变成了一位妻子
We were married so young and suddenly I was a wife
和一位母亲 而我还没有成长起来
and a mother before I was my own person.
但是当我们长大以后 我们却分开了
But when we grew up, we grew apart.
为什么 妈妈? 你们为什么分开?
Why, mom? Why did you guys grow apart?
我真希望我知道 Nathan
I wish I knew, Nathan.
但是那些跟我所做的正确的事无关
But none of that makes what I did right.
因为你结婚了?
Cause you were married?
因为我对他对你 都有责任
Because I had a commitment to him. And to you.
我误以为是拥有的快乐时刻
远比不上伤害我所爱的人多
Those moments of what I mistook for happiness weren’t worth the cost of hurting someone I loved.
而现在我又失去了你
And losing you over it now.
Nikki?
Nikki?
嘿 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
你怎么找到我的?
How’d you find me?
我知道你在Jake的篮球队里
所以就不用私♥家♥侦♥探♥来找了
I found out you were on Jake’s basketball team, after that it didn’t take a private eye.
你认识Jake?
Oh, you know Jake?
相当熟
Pretty well, actually.
Jenny是我女儿
Jenny’s my daughter.
世界真小是吗?
Small world, huh?
噢 听着 Jake是我的好朋友
我什么也不知道
Oh, look, Jake’s a good friend, okay? I had no idea.
我也是 所以我没指望你能说什么
And neither did I and that’s why I don’t want you to say anything.
我以前都不认识你
I didn’t know who you were.
Lucas 我想重建我的家庭
但是进展很不顺利
Lucas, I’m trying to get my family back together, and it’s not going so well.
还记得那晚吗? 你跟我讲关于你父亲的事?
还有你对他的感觉?
Remember that night? What you told me about your dad? How you feel about him?
我不希望以后Jenny也那么说我
I don’t want Jenny to ever say the same thing about me.
我还有机会去纠正我的错误 Lucas
I still have a chance to correct my mistake, Lucas.
求求你 什么也别说
Please, don’t say anything.
Keith?
Keith?
嘿 Luke
Hey, Luke.
嘿
Hey.
我给你打过好多电♥话♥
最近怎么样?
I called you a couple of times. How’ve you been?
很好 只是我一直有些事
Nah, I’m good, it’s just, I’ve been dealing with some stuff.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
见到你真是太好了 恢复得怎么样?
It’s really good to see you. How’s the rehab going?
噢 很好 很好 应该能打季后赛
Oh, it’s good. It’s good. It should be ready for the playoffs.
是啊 你看上去好多了
Yeah, you look a lot better.
坐吧
Sit down.
别的事都怎么样?
How’s everything else?
比如说?
Like what?
比如说你的下半辈子 怎么样了?
Like the rest of your life. What’s going on?
有些事我要问你
There’s something I wanted to ask you.
当然
Sure.
当我妈妈怀孕 Dan又离开的时候
When my mom got pregnant, and Dan left,
怎么你不走? 为什么你陪着她?
why didn’t you? Why’d you stand by her?
因为那样做是对的
Well, it was the right thing to do.
我爱她 我想要保护她
And I loved her, and I wanted to protect her.
但是实际上她不需要
But, she really didn’t need it.
她很坚强 是吧?
She’s pretty tough, huh?
你妈妈做什么事都能成功
Your mom could have been anything in this life.
是啊 要不是有了我的话
Yeah, if it wasn’t for me.
Luke 有了你是你妈妈所知道的最好的事
真的
Luke, you’re the best thing that ever happened to your mom. Trust me.
听着 Keith 我想道歉
Look, Keith, I just wanted to apologize.
为我妈妈在意大利时我的糟糕表现而道歉 还有Brooke
For the way I acted when my mom was in Italy. Brooke and all.
那是无法改变的事情 没造成什么伤害 对吗?
That’s water under the bridge. No damage done, right?
是啊
Right.
我要走了
I should take off.
哦 Luke
Uh, Luke.
你知道 我为你骄傲 对吗?
You know I’m proud of you, right?
当然
Sure.
我会永远支持你
And I’ll always be there for you.
就算我不在你旁边
You know, even if I’m not around as much.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你没事吗?
当然 什么事都没有
- Is everything okay?
- Yeah, everything’s good.
好吧
好的 回头见
- Okay.
- Alright, I’ll see you.
再见
See ya.
Nathan 我快让你变疯了
不 没有
- Nathan, I know I’m driving you crazy.
- No you’re not.
你认为我爱捉弄人吗?
别说了
- Do you think that I’m a tease?
- Stop it.
那你怎么想?
Well what do you think?
我认为你是我的女朋友
我喜欢和你相处
I think that you’re my girlfriend, and I like to spend time with you.
我不想给你压力
Look I just don’t want to push you.
你没有
但是我有
- You’re not.
- But I am.
Haley看在上帝的份上 你刺了个纹身
Haley, you got a tattoo for god sakes.
吓了我一跳
It just freaks me out a little bit,
因为很明显我们之间的事对你意义重大
because obviously this whole thing with us means a lot to you.
我不想给你任何压力
I just don’t want to do anything to pressure you.
或者吓跑你
Or drive you away.
即使有时我感到无能为力
Even though sometimes I can’t help it.
就像我情不自禁爱上你一样
Just like I can’t help that I fell in love with you.
因为我就是这样
Cause I did.
我爱你 Haley
I love you, Haley.
我很害怕 有一点吧
And it scares me, a little bit,
但是我说出来了
but, there it is.
哇喔 说出来了
Wow. There it is.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我能为你做些什么?
不用
- Something I can help you with?
- Not really.
我只是想告诉你谢谢你告诉我
I just wanted to thank you for filling in some of the blanks for me about how you felt
我妈妈怀孕时你的感受
非常高兴能帮到你
- when my mom got pregnant.
- Glad to be of help.
Brooke怎么样了?
How’s that situation with Brooke?
与你无关
None of your business.
没有吗?
No?
那不是你来这里的原因吗?
Isn’t that why you really came here?
在这件事发生之前
You know, before this happened to me,
我一直不明白你怎么那么自私
I never quite understood how you could be so selfish.
我每天都在想
Everyday of my life I wondered.
直到现在
Until now.
现在你想明白了
Now you see the other side.
我想是的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表