剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
我以前打球也是这样
See, we did that when I played.
除非他们玩得太过火 不然就算了
Unless it gets completely out of hand, just roll with it.
让他们看看你的能耐
Show 'em what you're made of.
Nathan!
我要改一下进攻位置
I'm tinkering with the offense.
你打小前锋
You'll be playing more small forward.
才不要 我是得分后卫
Forget it. I'm the shooting guard.
好笑了 我以为我才是教练
That's funny. I thought I was the coach.
其实你可以称呼我为教练
As a matter of fact, you can call me that,
而我可以叫你"小前锋"
and I'll call you "small forward".
Nathan Scott 小前锋 听起来还不错
Nathan Scott, small forward. Has a nice ring to it.
听说Whitey把你的位置给Lucas了
I hear Whitey gave your spot to Lucas.
你不在意 你的东西都开始溜走了吗
Do you even care that it's slipping away?
我们所有的努力
All the work we've put into it,
所有的计划
all the plans that we've made.
所有你做的计划 爸
All the plans you've made, dad.
所有我做的努力
All the work I've done.
好 那你退出球队
Fine, quit the team.
干脆连学校也不用去了 跟你说吧
Hell, quit school for that matter. I'll tell you what;
我会给你个经销商的工作
I'll give you a job working at the dealership.
你可以一辈子
You can spend the rest of your life
跟一堆白♥痴♥讨价还价 听起来怎样
haggling over free floor mats with morons with bad credit.
听起来怎样
How does that sound?
因为你继续下去 就这种下场
Because that's where you're headed,
而且前提还是 我给你这工作的话
and that's if I give you the job!
我想要你拥有更多 Nathan
I just want more for you, Nathan.
我要给你的不只是九尺五的身高
More than a 9-5 and
还要你有更好的生活
the feeling you could've had a better life.
我要你过得快乐
And, I want you to be happy.
我是认真的
I do.
但你要告诉我 这也是你想要的
But, you need to tell me if you still want to do this.
你怎么说
Do you?
好
Okay.
但 快乐不是这么容易的
But, happiness doesn't come cheap.
如果这么容易 没有人会哭丧着脸
Hell, if it did, we'll all be smiling.
我告诉过你这些会发生
Didn't I tell you that was gonna happen?
Whitey会利用你来报复我
Whitey's using you to get back at me,
我很抱歉 Nathan 因为这不是你的错
and I apologize, Nathan, because it's not your fault.
爸 你要我怎样 这是Whitey的队伍
What do you want me to do, dad? It's Whitey's team.
不 不是
No, it's not.
Whitey当年不懂这个道理
Whitey didn't understand when I was playing for him.
现在还是一样
He doesn't get it now.
这是你的队 不是他的
This is your team. Not his.
你想打什么位置
What position do you want to play?
我在得分后卫比较强 - 我同意
I think I'm stronger at shooting guard. - I agree.
所以 如果这新来的抢了你的位置
So, if this new kid's taken your position,
那他就不再是你的队友了吧
he's no longer your teammate, is he?
他是你的对手 我们要怎样打赢对手
He's your opponent. And how do we defeat an opponent?
找出他的弱点 然后攻击他
Identify his weaknesses and attack them.
听着 我为你们感到抱歉
Look, you guys are the ones I feel sorry for.
我 我还是有我的机会
Me... I'm going to get my minutes.
但你们自从小联盟
But you guys have been busting your tails
就训练得要死要活
since the junior leagues.
现在你们有机会了
Now you finally get your shot
Whitey却把先发给他
and Whitey gives the starting spot to this guy?
这是不对的
It's not right.
照我说 他根本不该在队上
If you ask me, he shouldn't even be on the team.
所以 我们该怎办
So then, what are we going to do?
我们要让他了解这点
We're gonna make him earn it.
至少让他跟我们当初一样痛苦
At least make him suffer like we did.
事情只会更糟 兄弟
It's only going to get worse, man.
所以整人计划开始 非常准时
So, the hazing begins. Right on schedule.
你闻得到他的绝望吗
Can you smell the desperation?
我们都经历过 撑下去
We all went through it. Hang in there.
如果我们整他
So, what happens if we haze this guy
他还是不退出呢
and he doesn't go away?
就我看来 他会的
With what I've got planned, he will.
如果他不呢
But, what if he doesn't?
那我还有个备案
If he doesn't, I've got a backup plan.
嘿
Hey.
我能帮你什么吗 - 希望如此 你是我的家教
Can I help you? - I hope so. You're my tutor.
最好是 你想太多 - 你是Haley James 对吧
Right. I don't think so. - You're Haley James, right?
对不起 我跟Lucas是死党
I'm sorry. I'm best friends with Lucas.
恩 那我也很抱歉
Well, then I'm sorry, too.
算了 我再帮你找人吧 - 喔喔 等一下
Forget it. I'll find you someone else. - Whoa, look.
没有人了 好吗
There is nobody else. All right?
假如找得到 我就不会来"困扰"你
I'll be fine with it if there was.
是"打扰" - 看到没 你已经在帮我了
if there "were". - See? You're helping me already.
听着 我不能帮你
Look, I can't help you and
就算能 我也不要 知道吗?
on top of that, I won't help you. Okay?
"Apologies" by Bosshouse
有趣
Interesting.
你在哪里学画的
Where have you studied?
大多是我房♥间
Mostly in my bedroom.
那样不好吗
Is that a bad thing?
不 只是惊讶你会有这样的才能
No, just surprising for someone with your talent.
恩 你的东西不错
Well, your stuff is great.
不过我倒是有几个问题
I do have a few concerns, though.
你比我想像中的年轻
You're younger than I expected,
而我们杂♥志♥社 有很严格的截稿期限
and we have firm deadlines to make a press run.
给我个期限 我会完成
Give me a deadline. I'll meet it.
好 那先来个试用如何
All right, then how about a test strip?
用你的高中的人物脚色
Use your high school characters,
但给他们上点颜色
but, give them a twist.
颜色
A twist?
你笔下的高中女生
The way you portray high school,
都很灰暗
the girls are so tragic.
不要误解 我喜欢你的画
Don't get me wrong, I like it.
但杂♥志♥需要美梦成真的感觉
But, the magazine wants wish fulfillment.
你懂 漂亮 时髦 像是... - 啦啦队员
You know, pretty, popular, like a - A cheerleader?
说得好 啦啦队女生总是很开心
Perfect. Cheerleaders are always happy.
身分认同...一直是
Identity...this was a common theme
E.E.Cummings作品里的主题
in the work of E.E.Cummings.
话是没错 然而他最出名的作品是...
While it's true he was most known as a...
Lucas 你最喜欢的颜色是什么
Lucas, what's your favorite color?
黑色
Black.
当Cummingss在一九六二年去世时
When Cummings died in 1962,
他已经非常地出名
he was enormously popular,
年轻的读者特别喜欢他
especially with young readers.
你最喜欢的数字
What's your favorite number?
好 那你最喜欢的体♥位♥
Okay, what's your favorite sexual position?
用我的好了
I'll use mine.
原来你喜欢我
So, you like me.
大多是因为 他研究的是性和战争
Mostly because he dealt with sex and war.
好了 所有人听着...
Okay, folks, listen up...
我要下堂课 每个人都带点Cummings的作品
I want everyone to bring in something by Cummings,
诗 论文 任何作品
poem, essay, whatever, to the next class.
好了 谢谢
Okay, thank you for your work.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我只是想跟你说 我会没事的
Hey. I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna be fine.
好
Good.
我想 "F(Fail)"代表"好(Fine)" 对吧
I mean, F is for fine, right?
你知道她永远不会做的
You know she'll never go for it.
"How Good It Can Be" by The 88
所以 你追Lucas追得怎样了
So, how's your Lucas quest going?
很好 欧 给我你的手
Fine. Ow! Hand.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
为什么你这次这么认真
Why are you being so persistent with this one?
通常你这时候已经换新男人了
You normally would have moved on by now.
干麻 你忌妒了 - 才没有
Why? Are you jealous? - No.
你喜欢他吗 - 没有
Do you like him? - No.
有个男的叫做Nathan
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表