剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
或者他只是出于本能因为如果
Are we a couple? Are we just hanging out? Is it for sex because if it is…
如果什么?
If it is what?
我期望的不止这些
That’s not enough for me.
糟糕的体验?
Bad experience?
哦 你是处♥女♥吗?
What, are you a virgin?
如果是那又怎样?
Yeah. So what if I am?
没什么不好的
Good for you.
那么你打算怎么办?
So what are you going to do?
试图找到些答案
Try and get some answers I guess.
Lucas 告诉你我们的事了吗?
Did Lucas tell you what happened between us?
嗯 他只是说你还没准备好投入到另一段感情当中
Yeah. He just said that you weren’t ready for a relationship.
他和你提到Brooke了吗?
Did he tell you about Brooke?
他们一起出去?说过的
That they went out? Yeah…
你不介意吗?
You okay with that?
公平竞争
He’s fair game.
并且 她不适合约会 你知道
Plus, she’s really not the dating kind, if you know what I mean.
人与人之间真的是这么复杂吗?
或者本来事情是简单而我们将它们弄得很复杂?
Is connecting with someone really this complicated, or is it simple and we just make it worse?
我觉得本来就很复杂
For me its complicated.
而你又将事情弄得更糟
You just make it worse.
我给你弄了些胶带
Hey, I got you some tape.
是因为纹身你要在比赛时将它们盖住 是吧?
For the tattoo. You gotta cover it for the game, right?
谢了
Thanks. I appreciate it.
让我看看
Let me see it.
天呀 你在哪里弄的?菲律宾的小胡同里?
Geez, Luke. Where’d you get this thing? Some back alley in the Philippines?
你知道吗 你有可能感染上肝癌 艾滋病病毒
You know, you can get Hepatitis, HIV from..
疼吗?
Does it hurt?
有点儿
A little.
在比赛前我们去检查一下
Well… we’ll get it checked before the game.
Keith 你多虑了
Keith, man, you worry too much.
我总得为我自己和你妈妈着想
I’ve got to worry once for myself and once for your mother.
今晚你的手臂会断掉的
Your arms are going to be dead for the game tonight.
那时你希望的吧
Yeah. You wish.
不是的 我希望你打破我的记录 Nathan
No I don’t. I’d love for you to break my record, Nathan.
我只是觉得不可能
走着瞧
- I just don’t think you will.
- We’ll see about that.
一个好消息和一个坏消息 Nate
坏消息是我得去打理咖啡店
Good news and bad news, Nate. Bad news is I have to be at the café
所以我不能参加你的比赛了
好消息是Haley可以去
so I’m gonna miss your game. Good news is Haley can be there.
随便
Whatever.
我们之中至少去一个
At least one of us will be there.
Nathan
现在不行 Haley
- Nathan!
- Not now, Haley.
比赛结束后 我们可以边吃边聊
Okay, after the game, can we get some food and talk?
Haley 我说了现在不行
Haley, I said not now, okay?
为什么你总是这样?
Why are you being like this?
因为我就是要这样 不可以吗?
本来就是这样 人们冷酷无情 生活像狗屎
Because I can, okay? That’s how it works. People are mean, life’s a bitch.
你到底怎么了?
What is your problem?
我怎么了?在墙的另一面
What’s my problem? My problem’s on the other side of the wall.
在五分钟之内如果我表现得不够好
他们会吃了我
And in five minutes, if I’m not perfect, they’re going to eat me alive.
这就是我怎么了
That’s my problem.
今晚的得分是38分 第四场比赛刚刚开始
That’s 38 points for Nathan Scott tonight, and we’re early in the fourth quarter.
这距离CoveCity的最好记录还有5分的差距
He’s 5 points from breaking the all time high against Cove City,
这个记录是由某个无名氏创下的
set of course by He-Who-Won’t-Be-Named.
Nathan 又得了4分 距纪录仅差1分
Another 4 pointer for Nathan and now he’s a basket away from the record.
太棒了
Yeah, baby!
太棒了
This is it.
无效
No basket!
哦 进球无效 Nathan Scott
正在与裁判理论
Oh, no basket! Nathan Scott is whistled for charge-
他正快速前进 你在说什么?
1 2 3 放松 孩子
- He was moving at speed. What are you talking about?
- One! Two! Three! Easy, son.
时间到
加油
- Time out!
- Keep your eyes on the game!
时间到
教练 你最好看着他
- Time out!
- Coach, you better watch your boy?
他在干嘛?
What’s he doing?
Nathan 我不在乎你得了多少分
Nathan, I don’t care how many points you’ve got.
如果你继续这样 我就换人
You keep this up, I’ll move you so far down the bench they’ll have to pump air into you.
给我传球
Just give me the ball.
好 大家上场 防守 数3下
Alright, lets go fellas. Defense on three.
1 2 3 防守
One! Two! Three! Defense!
你还好吧?
You alright?
只要2分
I will be 2 points from now.
加油 伙计们 快成功了
Here we go, folks. This is it!
Luke 等着机会传球给Nathan Scott
他已经得了41分了
Luke waits for Nathan Scott to come free! He’s got 41 points.
教练 教练
Coach! Coach!
"Yesterdays" - Pennywise
没事了 孩子
Easy, son.
你平安无事了
You’re okay.
能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
能
Yeah.
你在比赛中晕倒了
You collapsed during the game.
Nathan 感觉怎么样?
Nathan, how are you feeling?
我要去小便
I have to piss.
你严重脱水
You were severely dehydrated.
我们将你放在了冰带上 因为你的体温非常高
We have you in these ice packs because you body temperature was very high.
现在 我得问问你关于你用的药物
Now, I need to ask you some questions about the supplements you’re taking.
Benzedrine Mephedrine
Uh, Benzedrine, Mephedrine.
合成代谢类胆固醇?
Anabolic steroids? Anadrol, Dianabol?
好吧
Okay.
兴♥奋♥剂♥?可♥卡♥因♥?摇♥头♥丸♥?
What about speed? And uh, cocaine? Ecstasy?
嘿 医生 他是运动员 不是小混混
Hey, Doc, he’s an athlete, not a junkie, okay?
但他只是个孩子
And he’s also a kid.
对 他是我的孩子
True, but he’s my kid.
你能不能多一些治疗 少一些侦察?
So how about you play a little more doctor and a little less detective?
Scott先生 我能和你说两句吗?
Mr. Scott, could I speak with you?
听着 儿子 你会没事的
Listen to me, son. You’re going to be fine, okay?
你最近很辛苦 我们会放松一下
You’ve been hitting it a little hard lately, we’ll back a notch or two.
你会恢复体力的
You’ll be as good as new.
谁也不会记得后赛季的事
Hell, the scouts won’t even remember this come to post season.
近期的结果表明你的儿子会好起来的 体力上
The early results tell me that your son is going to be fine, physically.
太好了
That’s great.
但结果还显示他服用了安非他明
But they also tell me he’s taking some sort of amphetamine.
一定是弄错了
There’s got to be some kind of mistake.
Scott先生 这些孩子为了比赛和荣誉
肩负着很大的的压力 或许这次是个意外
Mr. Scott, these kids are under a lot of pressure to perform, and granted, it could be an isolated case,
但有可能产生更加严重的问题
but there could be a more serious problem.
听着 医生 谢谢你的关心 真的 但我要告诉你
Look Doc, I appreciate your concern, I really do. But I gotta tell you.
我了解我的儿子 如果他说他是清白的
那么他就是
I know my son. And if he says he’s clean, he’s clean.
如果你认定它有吸毒记录 你就会毁了他
So if you label him an addict, you take away his future.
除非你有百分之百的把握 否则你也不想我控告你
So unless you’ve got your results 100 percent accurate, you’re looking at a lawsuit you don’t want.
从现在开始 你的责任是使他恢复健康
Now from where I stand, your job is to get him well.
其他的我来管
I’ll do the rest.
明白了吗?
Are we clear?
嘿 我正要去看他 然后我想起了你也在这儿
Hey. I was on my way to check on him, and then I realized you were here,
所以我过来了 你应该去看看他 他怎么样了?
so I turned around and came back. You should go. How is he?
谁?
Nathan
- Who?
- Nathan.
他怎么了?
What about him?
非常感谢 Keith 谢谢
I appreciate it, Keith. Thanks.
怎么样了 儿子?
How are you doing, son?
他没事了
He’s okay.
他在哪?
Where is he?
嘿
Hey.
我同Dan谈过了
I talked to Dan.
Nathan会好起来的
Nathan’s going to be fine.
Keith 你知道他们为什么要发明威士忌吗?
You know why they made whiskey, Keith?
为了让那些穷困潦倒的傻瓜们在35年后一觉醒来
发现自己的生活一团糟
For the poor fool that wakes up after 35 years and discovers he’s a part of the problem.
好了 以后不会再发生了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表