剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
给对方点对方最喜欢的菜
Order your favorite dish for the other person.
你最爱的是 排骨?
Any chance your favorite dish it… prime rib?
是啊 我们在家吃了好多
Yeah, we have a lot of that at my house.
我对于这个不太有经验 所以
I’m not very experienced with this so, uh…
点菜?
Ordering food?
不是 我的意思是 Peyton
No. I mean, with Peyton,
这只不过是 聚会 游戏 戏剧
it was all just parties and games and drama.
我却从来没有像这样做过什么
I never really did anything like this.
这不一样
This is different.
不一样的 好的?还是不一样的诡异?
Different… good? Different weird?
不 是好的- 呵呵
No, good.- Okay.
你决定来我真是太高兴了
I’m really glad you decided to come.
所以那天宴会之后 你说了些事情
So the other night, after the SPL banquet, you said something.
是的 我知道-你说你
Yeah, I know.- You said that you…
你不是你梦想成为的这样一个人
you weren’t the person you want to be.
我也这么觉得
I feel the same.
是啊 是时间我们来改变下了
Yeah, well, maybe it’s time we change that.
我想这样
I want to.
我有点害怕
I’m a little scared.
我承诺 你不需要这样
You don’t need to be. I promise.
好的 因为我有些事情想跟你说
Good. Because there’s something I want to talk to you about.
我也是
Me too.
你先
You first.
我通过去意大利烹饪演出的申请了
I got accepted to this cooking program in Italy.
我从小时候就想完成梦想
It’s been a dream of mine since I was a teenager.
很好 这很棒啊
Well, that’s... that’s great.
你什么时候走?
When would you leave?
哦 事实上 是马上
Oh. Right away, actually.
我后天就走
I’d have to leave the day after tomorrow.
好的 去多久?- 6周
Well, for how long?- Six weeks.
但我的意思是 我有权利去长途旅行吗?
But I mean, do I have a right to go traipsing half way across the world
我有一个孩子和工作
when I have a son and a business to worry about?
你直觉不错 你第一感觉怎么样?
Well, you’ve got good instincts, so what does your gut say?
我应该走-那相信这个
That I should go.- Then you should trust that.
我的意思是 你把你所有的时间都放在Lucas身上
而他是个好孩子
I mean, you know, you spent your whole life putting Lucas first and he’s a good kid,
但现在你应该去追求自己的梦想
but now you need to go after a dream of your own.
Lucas也这样说- 他是对的
That’s what Lucas said.- Well he’s right.
为了你伟大的冒险干杯
Here’s to your great adventure.
还在睡?
Still sleeping?
给 我冲了些咖啡 如果你喜欢
Here, I made some coffee if you want...
你是怎么弄的
I don't know how you do it.
很简单 袋子后面有说明
It's easy. The directions are on the bag.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I mean.
你放弃了一切 为了帮助她
在Nathan家发生的事之后
You'd give up everything to help her after what happened at Nathan's house.
她跟你说了?
She told you about that?
一点
A little...
听着 关于Peyton 很难让她的戒心放下的
Look, the thing about Peyton; it's really hard for her to let her guard down
但是一旦她放下了 会发生令人惊讶的事
你知道的
but once she does, she's got this amazing heart, you know.
听上去好像你们两个都一样
Sounds like something the two of you have in common...
谁知道呢
Who knew.
你没有兄弟 是吗?
So you don't have any brothers, do you?
你是说 除了Nathan?
You mean... besides Nathan.
是啊
Yeah...
那个怎么样了?
How’d that work anyway?
我的意思是 你 - 我大3个月
I mean, are you…- I’m three months older.
我妈妈老年的时候才怀孕的
My mom got pregnant right after her senior year.
Dan第一个学期去Nathan妈妈那里去了
Dan moved on to Nathan’s mom the first semester of college.
你妈妈一定不容易
That must have been really hard for your mom.
所以你们两个关系很好
So you two are pretty close.
是的 我们一起做很多事情
Yeah. We do a lot of stuff together.
我们一起交流
We talk...
她真伟大
She's really great.
听起来不错 我父母情愿丢给我钱
Sounds nice. My parents would rather throw cash at me
送我出去 而不是跟我一起
and send me on my way then spend any time with me.
听着 你可以睡会儿 如果你想的话
Listen, you can grab some sleep if you want.
我来照看她一会儿
I'll watch her for a while.
好的
Okay.
如果你不介意 我情愿跟你说说话
I'd rather stay and talk to you if you don't mind.
我不介意
I don't mind...
我想你应该在龙虾里
I thought you’d be into lobster.
Dude 通心粉和起司是上帝的食物
Dude, macaroni and cheese is food of the gods.
是啊 如果上帝是5岁
Yeah, if the gods are five year olds.
准备打开下封信吗?
Ready for this next envelope?
是的
Yes.
说一个别人不知道的秘密
Reveal a secret that nobody else knows about you.
好的
Okay.
当我2年级的时候我偷过糖果
When I was in second grade, I stole some candy.
算了 那个不是秘密
Come on, that’s not a secret.
告诉我些真实的秘密吧
Tell me for something to real.
我去年的几何学考试作弊了
I cheated on a Geometry test last year.
Haley James 作弊了?
Haley James cheated?
是的
Yeah.
我爸爸在外头 我妈妈生病了
My dad was out of town and um, my mom was sick
我必须照顾她 所以没有多少时间学习
and I had to take care of her so I didn’t really have time to study.
被抓了吗?
Did you get caught?
不 那不是重点
No. That wasn't the point.
我是说 我知道我做的 我也很不安
I mean, I knew what I had done and that didn’t sit right for me.
所以你开始补习?
So you started tutoring?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我想这就像忏悔吧
但这个我很喜欢
Yeah. I guess I thought it would be like, penance, or something. But it turns out I really liked it.
我想我也会这样的
I thought it was just to get to me.
那你怎么样呢??
So, what about you?
你的秘密是 ?- 怎么了 Nathan?
What’s your… secret?- What’s up, Nathan?
嘿- 怎么了伙计?
Hey.- What’s up, guys?
这是什么?
What’s this?
你知道的 Haley是我辅♥导♥老师 不是吗?
Well, you know Haley’s my tutor, right?
对我来说更像约会
Looks more like a date to me.
不是的 不是约会
No, dude, it’s definitely not a date.
好吧 这是你的事
Okay. If that’s your story.
嘿 我为这个抱歉
Hey, I’m sorry about that.
跟我在一起让你感到尴尬?
Are you really that embarrassed to be seen with me?
不 我只是 他想
No. He just, he was gonna-
为什么我们独处时你才会对我好?
Why are you only nice to me when we’re alone?
你知道
You know,
直到现在我才开始知道到你是狗♥娘♥养♥的
for a few hours there I was actually starting to think that you weren’t a son of a bitch
而你又 天哪 又愚弄我
and you just, God, fooled me again.
不 Haley 等等
No! Haley, wait.
嘿 感觉怎样
Hey. How are you feeling?
像下了地狱
Like hell.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你不记得昨晚的事了 对吗?
You don’t remember last night, huh?
我记得Brooke带我去了个聚会
I remember Brooke took me to a party.
有人在你酒里下药了
A guy slipped you something in your drink.
Brooke打电♥话♥叫我帮忙
Brooke called me to help out.
不 没发生什么 Brooke制止他了
No, nothing happened! Brooke stopped him.
我去叫醒他好吗?
Alright, I’m gonna go wake her up, okay?
等等
Wait!
再次 感谢
Thanks. Again.
我只想确定你还好 好吗?
I just wanted to make sure you were okay, alright?
Lucas
Lucas…
对不起
I’m sorry.
为什么?
For what?
一切的事
All sorts of things.
你想我送你回家吗?
You want me to follow you home?
不了 我很好- 好的
No. I'll be okay.- Okay.
你为什么会打给我?
So why'd you call me, anyway?
我不是 Nathan或者他们中的一个
I'm not Nathan or one of the guys...
因为我知道你会来的
Because I knew you'd come through.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表