剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
所以现在我要挖
So now I'm digging ditches?
在你毁掉桌子前
You mind telling me what happened
你想告诉我发生什么事了吗
before you destroy what's left of my table?
你知道你可以把这整个房♥子修
Did you know you could fit this whole house
成他们海边别♥墅♥的客厅
into the living room of their place at the beach?
不 你怎么会去那里
No. Why would you even go there?
因为我喜欢被整
Because I love getting dumped on.
你不需要忍♥受那些
Well, you don't have to put up with that.
大可离开
You could just walk away.
像你一样 - 什么
Like you. - Excuse me?
你从没告诉我
You know, you never told me that
你和Dan把整个未来计划好了
you had this whole thing mapped out with Dan.
你还没怀我时
That you even ever talked about marriage
就谈过婚姻了
before you were pregnant with me.
你只说他知道后就离开了
All you ever said was that he found out and took off.
等等 你去哪听来的
Wait. Where did you hear this?
这些家伙... Nathan和他的狗屁爸爸
Those guys... Nathan, Nathan and his ass of a father.
他们爱做什么就什么
They do whatever they want.
然后留下一屁♥股♥债害死别人
And they screw everybody else in the process.
而你 你和我... 我们就这样随他们
And yet you and I... we stand by and we let them?
你应该让他付出代价
You should've made him give us what we were entitled to
我们才不用这样过日子
so that we didn't have to live like this.
你该让他付出代价
You should've made him pay.
Luke... 今晚发生什么事了
Luke... what happened tonight?
我知道了一些事 就这样
I learned something, that's all.
每个人都有秘密
Everybody has secrets.
对吧 妈
Right, Mom?
Nathan!
嘿 怎么了 - 你有记得把我的车开回来吗
Hey, what's up? - Did you bring my car back?
你的车 我没有你的车阿
Your car? I don't have your car.
Nathan说你开走了
Nathan said you took my car.
喔 你的车 我们... - 省省吧
Oh, your car. We... - Nice try.
我的车到底在哪里
Where the hell is my car?
现在方便讲话吗?
You calm enough to talk?
抱歉 我抓狂了
Sorry I went off.
我火大了 而你刚好在其中
I was pissed and you were in the line of fire.
这通常是真♥相♥出土时
It's usually when the truth comes out.
对阿 事实是
Yeah, well, the truth is,
我是你什么都没得到的原因
I'm the reason you never got what you wanted.
所以我没资格抱怨
So that kind of nullifies my right to complain.
你这样以为
Is that what you think?
我得到我要的 Lucas
I got exactly what I want, Lucas.
所有人都以为我是个受害者
Everybody seems to think that I'm some kind of victim.
但这是我选的
I chose this.
如果我有机会再来一次
And if I had to do it over,
我们还是会在这边聊这个
you and I would still be having this conversation.
是 我知道 我只是...
Yeah, I know, I just...
我恨他们都不用负责任 Dan和Nathan
I hate to see them get away with it, Dan and Nathan,
他们应该要帮你
you know. They should've helped you out.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我很高兴他从没要帮我 因为那时候
I'm glad he never offered. Because at the time,
我真的不知道我会说什么
I honestly don't know what I would've said.
但我可以告诉你 Lucas
But I can tell you this much, Lucas.
如果他当初有给我们钱
If he had given us money
他会觉得他有权利决定
he'd have felt entitled to have a say
要怎么被养育你
in how you were being raised
而我想这代价会更大
and I think that that would've been a bigger price to pay.
你也有看到Nathan变成什么样
You've seen how Nathan's turned out.
虎父无犬子
Like father, like son.
所以你觉得谁比较可怜
So who do you think we should feel sorry for?
我们还是他们
Ourselves or them?
嘿
Hey.
还没回家
Still not home.
喔他会的
Oh he will be.
我猜这不是第一次
So I take it this isn't the first time
你让他在外面呆整晚
you've let him stay out all night?
喔 我不想让他窒息 Deb
Oh, I don't want to smother him, Deb.
他是个负责任的孩子
He's a responsible, disciplined kid.
他是吗 嗯
Is he? Hmm.
你哥刚才打来了
Your brother just called.
我们负责任的小孩
Our responsible, disciplined kid
昨晚肇事逃逸
got into a hit and run last night.
而且是开着Peyton的车 - 他没事吧
In Peyton's car. - Is he okay?
喔 他没受伤
Oh, he's not hurt.
但你想知道他后来怎样了吗
But do you want to know what he did afterwards?
他想把事情推到Lucas身上
He walked away and tried to dump it on Lucas.
恩 我会跟他说说 - 你会跟他说
Well, I'll talk to him. - You'll talk to him.
这就是你要说的
Is that all you have to say?
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我再也不知道了
I don't know anymore.
但我可以告诉你
But I'll tell you one thing.
看来你和Nathan
Seems to me you and Nathan have gotten
趁我不在的时候 过得有点太舒服了
a little too comfortable when I'm not around.
所以我要减少在基金会工作的时间
So I'm cutting back at the foundation.
少点时间 少点公差
Fewer hours and no more travel.
试着不要这么沮丧
Try not to look so disappointed.
拜托 Deb 你不用这样
Come on, Deb, you don't have to do this.
我不用这样 还是你不要我这样
I don't have to? Or you don't want me to?
什么
What?
嘿 你还活着
Hey, you're still alive.
我猜你没跟你妈说
Guess you didn't tell your mom
你小小的犯罪行为
about your little crime spree yet, huh?
早上说了
This morning.
她正在考虑要怎么处罚我
She's working on my punishment now.
很好 你认得出那部车吗
Good. You recognize that car over there?
车主拿到你的纸条了
The owner got your note.
我说服他不要提出告诉了
I talked him out of pressing charges.
谢谢 Keith
Thanks, Keith.
我们赶快把这弄好 好吗
Let's just get this done, okay?
这样我们才能赶快回到真正会赚钱的工作
So we can get back to billing for the work we do.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我猜是他爸妈让他来的
I suspect his parents sent him.
你跟他们说了 - 对阿
You told them? - Yeah.
你愿意让他不负责任 我可不
You may be willing to let him get away with it but I'm not.
试着不要杀掉彼此 女孩们
Try not to kill each other, girls.
Peyton想知道她什么时候可以来拿车
Peyton wants to know when she's going to get her car back.
等到修好
When it's fixed.
修这要花多少钱
How much is the work going to cost?
我不知道 很多吧 干麻
I don't know. A lot. Why?
修好后 给我发♥票♥
Give me the invoice when it's done.
我爸会写张支票
My dad will write a check.
不必了
No thanks.
我说了我们会付钱 - 你想付钱
I said we'll pay you. - You want to pay me?
你离我远点就好
You stay away from me.
随你便 - 嘿 不管你在打什么算盘...
Suit yourself. - Hey, whatever you're up to...
离Haley远点 - 我们只是聊聊天
Stay the hell away from Haley. - We're just talking man.
你知道 像你和Peyton一样
You know, kind of like you and Peyton.
车子礼拜五会好
Car will be ready by Friday.
随便
Whatever.
门口那袋东西是你的
The bag of stuff by the door is yours.
这是在干什么
What's all this?
这是所有你留在这边的东西 拿去
It's all the crap you're left here. Take it.
这是我给你的项链 - 你是说"狗炼"
This is the necklace I gave you. - You mean "the leash"?
不 谢谢
No thanks.
Peyton 拜托
Peyton, come on.
听着 等我妈冷静点
Look, my mom's gonna to cool down
一切就恢复正常了
and everything will be back to normal.
相信我 我最不想要的 就是我们的"正常"
Okay, trust me, the last thing I want with us is normal.
你没注意到吗
In case you haven't noticed,
"正常"对我们来说根本行不通 Nathan
normal sucks with us, Nathan.
Peyton 这是因为你的车吗
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表